The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Stallion

He's going to need a bigger fridge.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: The Stallion on March 06, 2016, 09:31:56 PM
He's going to need a bigger fridge.

Yeah, those German beers come in bigger sized bottles than the normal standard English fridge can cope with!

Main Street

I thought it was penalty all day long.
It was a natural movement from Benteke, nothing simulated about it, he was tripped. running at speed and slid over the end line. Klopp was spot on about it.
Just a silly penalty to give away,  nevertheless there were 2 or 3  Liverpool players in space in the box, ready to receive a pass.

Hound

Some interesting selection dilemmas for Thursday

Moreno v Flanagan (Moreno was better yesterday, but still does stupid stuff)
Sahko v Kolo (Sahko was a tad rusty yesterday, and Klopp was delighted with Kolo v City, but presumably it'll be Sahko)
Coutinho v Lallana
Sturridge v Origi v Benteke (interesting that Benteke got the nod off the bench, but I'm hoping its Sturridge for Thursday)

mikehunt

Quote from: Hound on March 07, 2016, 11:12:58 AM
Some interesting selection dilemmas for Thursday

Moreno v Flanagan (Moreno was better yesterday, but still does stupid stuff)
Sahko v Kolo (Sahko was a tad rusty yesterday, and Klopp was delighted with Kolo v City, but presumably it'll be Sahko)
Coutinho v Lallana
Sturridge v Origi v Benteke (interesting that Benteke got the nod off the bench, but I'm hoping its Sturridge for Thursday)

Moreno is brainless. Has pace to burn so dunno why he feels the need to dive in all the time.

brokencrossbar1

No Flanno as he's not in the squad. Mings Kolo, lovern start CBs, Clyne, Moreno FBs Can and Hendo MF.  Milner, Firmino and Coutinho, Sturridge, a bench of Ward, Sakho, Smith, Lallana, Origi, Allen and Benteke.

keeping it tight for the first leg is vital,  no away goals.  We are due a result against United and LVG.  Nice time to do it.

The Stallion

Liverpool have very few really good players. Utd don't have many either. Two poor sides battling it out in a lesser competition seems to have many giddy with anticipation though.

Liverpool could win the trophy and it wouldn't change the fact they have a poor team and a clown for a manager.

JoG2

Stallion, you've been a member 5 odd years, until a few weeks ago you'd only ever posted once in the Liverpool thread, saying BR wasn't up to the job. What happened that has you so unhinged?? Share the pain...

Quote from: The Stallion on March 07, 2016, 01:45:21 PM
Liverpool could win the trophy and it wouldn't change the fact they have a poor team and a clown for a manager.

Quote from: The Stallion on March 06, 2016, 08:12:14 PM
A stark reminder of just how poor a job Jurgen Klopp is doing.

Quote from: The Stallion on March 04, 2016, 06:55:06 AM
Just a new manager

Quote from: The Stallion on March 03, 2016, 06:19:17 PM
Are there any other Liverpool supporters here who have realised Klopp isn't a very good manager yet?
Just me?

Quote from: The Stallion on February 28, 2016, 01:38:57 PM
He seems like a bit of a self regarding clown. And he certainly isn't a very good manager.

Quote from: The Stallion on February 27, 2016, 10:52:09 PM
I'd love to hear someone attempt to make a case for Klopp being up to the job.

Quote from: The Stallion on February 26, 2016, 01:50:32 PM
The Europa represents a chance for Klopp to salvage something from his awful spell in charge so far. Not sure he's up to the job though.

Quote from: The Stallion on February 25, 2016, 08:08:00 PM
Another pitiful showing. Klopp is a clown.

Quote from: The Stallion on February 18, 2016, 10:15:44 PM
Klopp doesn't seem to be a very good manager.

Quote from: The Stallion on February 14, 2016, 05:19:02 PM
They seem to have forgotten the months of rubbish Klopp has been responsible for already.

Quote from: The Stallion on February 05, 2016, 07:46:40 PM
I'm saying he will not turn out to be a good Liverpool manager, because he isn't a good manager.

Quote from: The Stallion on February 05, 2016, 01:51:41 PM
They should be higher than Klopp has them.

Quote from: The Stallion on February 03, 2016, 10:37:58 PM
Leicester have a good manager. Liverpool do not.

Quote from: The Stallion on February 03, 2016, 06:31:26 PM
A new manager required too.

Quote from: The Stallion on February 01, 2016, 01:48:51 PM
he should be sacked.

Quote from: The Stallion on February 01, 2016, 08:48:22 AM
A decent manager would have Liverpool a lot closer to fourth, even with the dross in the squad.

Quote from: The Stallion on January 31, 2016, 09:51:24 PM
I'm a wee bit surprised so few people have realised Klopp isn't up to the job yet.

Quote from: The Stallion on January 30, 2016, 10:25:54 PM
Klopp is incompetent.

For what its worth, I think Klopp will be a great success at Liverpool, once he gets a few of his own summer signings on board and starts building his own team. May take a few years, but the gradual improvement will keep him safe.

TabClear

Quote from: Thastheball on March 07, 2016, 02:15:56 PM
I think its safe to say that 'The Stallion' thinks Klopp isn't a good manager  :o ;D

Don't know how you came to that conclusion. ......

Maybe Jurgen shared some "German sausage" with the stallion's missus. He does seem to have an obsession bordering on the deranged all of a sudden? 

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: TabClear on March 07, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Quote from: Thastheball on March 07, 2016, 02:15:56 PM
I think its safe to say that 'The Stallion' thinks Klopp isn't a good manager  :o ;D

Don't know how you came to that conclusion. ......

Maybe Jurgen shared some "German sausage" with the stallion's missus. He does seem to have an obsession bordering on the deranged all of a sudden?

Maybe Jurgen took something that once belonged to Stallion?? His job perhaps!!?? Brendan does have a GAA background doesn't he?? It all fits now  ;D

The Stallion

Thanks for your concern folks but I have no animosity towards Jurgen Klopp. I just don't think he's a good manager.

And a big hello to Jog2, honoured you could take some time away from ogling girls at GAA games to research my post history.

JoG2

Quote from: The Stallion on March 07, 2016, 07:20:04 PM
Thanks for your concern folks but I have no animosity towards Jurgen Klopp. I just don't think he's a good manager.

And a big hello to Jog2, honoured you could take some time away from ogling girls at GAA games to research my post history.

Ye wanna have seen a couple of the Tyrone lassies down @ Healy Park on Sat evening,  wranglers up high on the hips.  Wow

Orior

Quote from: JoG2 on March 07, 2016, 08:04:28 PM
Quote from: The Stallion on March 07, 2016, 07:20:04 PM

Ye wanna have seen a couple of the Tyrone lassies down @ Healy Park on Sat evening,  wranglers up high on the hips.  Wow

Rule 1.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Angus

What you guys think about Liverpool's 3-0 win against Man City? Was it just a luck? I dont think so.

The Stallion

I don't think it was just "a luck". Obviously City have bigger fish to fry, competing for the Champions League. When it mattered a bit more to City in their previous encounter, they tore Liverpool apart and should have won comfortably in normal time.