The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Canalman on January 28, 2016, 05:23:13 PM
This "there was contact" line trotted out anytime a soft penalty is given drives me potty. Seems to be this view that a forward is virtually untouchable in the box  *

* except before a corner or free kick when MMA rules seem to apply.

The worrying thing is it is slowly creeping into our game to.
This ' he was entitled to go down'  BS
No, you are entitled to go down if there has been significant enough force to knock you down. That's it, anything else is a dive and is cheating.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Milltown Row2

Quote from: annapr on January 29, 2016, 08:58:16 AM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on January 29, 2016, 08:37:38 AM
Quote from: cadhlancian on January 28, 2016, 11:50:04 PM
But he doesn't really support Utd any more , more just checks on their progress every now and then.. ::)
;D
;D ;D
Quote from: J70 on January 28, 2016, 11:44:23 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 28, 2016, 11:37:28 PM
Totally agree, how anyone can stomach that stuff

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RnPtuAbmsUI

I think everyone before you was lamenting the fact that its a problem all through the game, with all teams.

If you really want to turn it into a "my team is better than your's" pissing match, there's plenty of footage out there of United players.
He can't help himself. Totally obsessed with Liverpool he is.This just proves it beyond doubt.

So if you post on Utd thread then you're obsessed?? Cop on ffs
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Randolph keeping  West Ham in it, the young lads giving a good showing of themselves.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

From the Bunker

Quote from: laoislad on January 30, 2016, 07:06:45 PM
Randolph keeping  West Ham in it, the young lads giving a good showing of themselves.

Yeah, was happy for Randolph. Another unwanted extra fixture, but sure the young lads get more game time and experience. So it's not all bad and we are still in the Cup!

The Stallion

Young lads? Over half the team were experienced professionals. And they still couldn't win at home.

Klopp is incompetent.

Aaron Boone

Hound

Quote from: From the Bunker on January 30, 2016, 07:27:27 PM
Quote from: laoislad on January 30, 2016, 07:06:45 PM

Yeah, was happy for Randolph. Another unwanted extra fixture, but sure the young lads get more game time and experience. So it's not all bad and we are still in the Cup!
Their 2nd keeper better than our first keeper!
Wonder would they be tempted to make a sneaky bid. They got badly caught when buying Bogdan for having a great game against us in a cup game, but we know Randolph is much better than that

Not a bad display overall by our second team, but might live to regret not finishing them off

Carmen Stateside

Cant be to disappointed about todays result.  Great performance from the young lads.  If sinclair had of started instead of Benteke LFC would be in next round.
For a crowd of young cubs to outplay one of the top teams is great for the club.  Brannigan Texeria and Caulker were great.  No fear now heading to London for replay.  Same team please Jurgen!

J70

I thought it was good stuff too from a young team, although West Ham should have had a penalty for the Caulker hand ball.

What will Benteke do next season though? He can't grab his chance and get into the first team at a time when the THREE other out and out strikers are injured. With Sturridge, Ings and Origi fit, he won't get a sniff, unless there's a big change in his form. He will be out the door in the summer, at a significant loss.

From the Bunker

Most commentators are on Benteke back as well. His over all game is so poor at the moment, that it's just not about his lack of scoring goals. As bad a panic buy as Mario.

J70

Quote from: From the Bunker on January 31, 2016, 01:08:22 PM
Most commentators are on Benteke back as well. His over all game is so poor at the moment, that it's just not about his lack of scoring goals. As bad a panic buy as Mario.

Ballotelli was absolutely a panic buy.

However, they were courting Benteke for months and signed him in July.

The Stallion

I'm a wee bit surprised so few people have realised Klopp isn't up to the job yet. Seems to escape a lot of criticism due to his personality.

supersub

Quote from: The Stallion on January 31, 2016, 09:51:24 PM
I'm a wee bit surprised so few people have realised Klopp isn't up to the job yet. Seems to escape a lot of criticism due to his personality.

You must have seen into the future? How can you possibly judge that. Sky Sports sensationalism stuff!

J70

Quote from: The Stallion on January 31, 2016, 09:51:24 PM

Yeah, you've said that already on the thread.

How the hell can you draw that conclusion after three months, with what is obviously a horribly unbalanced squad, missing three of his four strikers, and a fourth striker who cost a fortune but who is hopelessly ill-suited for the type of players and play around him?

Weren't you the lad telling us a while back that Michael Murphy isn't much of a forward?

blewuporstuffed

Deadline day today.
Hard to see Liverpool bringing anyone in to be honest. A deal for Tiexira looks unlikely at this stage of things.
Maybe one form left field.  :-\
It would me nice to see someone come in to strengthen the squad.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either