Author Topic: The Many Faces of US Politics...  (Read 1500335 times)

Gabriel_Hurl

• View Profile
Re: The Many Faces of US Politics...
« Reply #21660 on: April 16, 2021, 04:49:24 PM »
You should delete all your posts, they are all nonsense. You have gone way too far down the propaganda rabbit hole to the point of no return.

The irony of someone who has a picture from InfoWars as his profile picture posting this.

J70

• View Profile
Re: The Many Faces of US Politics...
« Reply #21661 on: April 16, 2021, 05:06:48 PM »
James o keefe permanently banned off twitter after exposing cnn again the censorship continues from so called liberal outlets.

f**k him.

When you lie and misrepresent and engage in fraud over and over again, you deserve everything you get. I’m sure he can present his “findings” on Parler or Infowars. That way the rest of us don’t have to waste a single further second on his false exposes.
cnn being a fake news organization is hardly a new story but nice to see the proof up front , did you see the video ? do you think it’s doctored? Social media silencing the story about the Marxist blm founder who likes to buy property in exclusively white neighborhood for 3 m plus also .

No, I haven't seen it. I haven't seen the latest police killing videos either.

Been taking a break from the news the last week or two.

And if O'Keefe hasn't in fact doctored and edited the video to fit his "narrative", it will be pretty much the first time. Why should I put any credence in what he has to offer this time?
avoiding the news is not a bad idea at the moment

I just need a break from the political stuff after the past six months or so. The insanity of the right will still be there when I get back to it as the Trump takeover continues unabated. Biden and Pelosi will continue to keep the crazier leftists in their box.

BBC has some interesting, nerdy science podcasts in its In Our Time series which are much more fulfilling. Haven't checked out any of the history or other disciplines, but may try them later. https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006qykl