Author Topic: Things that make you go What the F**k?  (Read 651991 times)

brokencrossbar1

• View Profile
Re: Things that make you go What the F**k?
« Reply #5685 on: Today at 01:36:57 PM »

This would be a statement that would make up part of the statements of negligence and would be one of maybe 15-16 statements.  The barrister would draft it and it would generally be a catch all type statement to ensure that no possible cause is left out.  What I would like to know is why have the rest of the statements not been released.....maybe because they are not so newsworthy and 'shocking'?  People are being played...

Still risible and still deserving of nothing but contempt. She's a TD for heaven's sake.

On the specific point I would agree with you but on the general issue of media reporting of PI claims I have serious issues about the cherry picking of the facts

five points

• View Profile
« Reply #5686 on: Today at 02:11:44 PM »

This would be a statement that would make up part of the statements of negligence and would be one of maybe 15-16 statements.  The barrister would draft it and it would generally be a catch all type statement to ensure that no possible cause is left out.  What I would like to know is why have the rest of the statements not been released.....maybe because they are not so newsworthy and 'shocking'?  People are being played...

Still risible and still deserving of nothing but contempt. She's a TD for heaven's sake.

On the specific point I would agree with you but on the general issue of media reporting of PI claims I have serious issues about the cherry picking of the facts
Fair enough but facts will always be cherry picked. For that precise reason, people with reputations to protect tend to avoid litigation wherever possible.

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

brokencrossbar1

• View Profile
« Reply #5688 on: Today at 03:14:15 PM »

Hound

• View Profile
« Reply #5689 on: Today at 09:02:42 PM »
Iím on the right side of centre from a political viewpoint , but not wedded to a particular party. Would probably have given most no1s to FG during my voting career.
Canít believe a sensible poster like BCB is defending this wenchís claim.
Itís risible