Author Topic: British State Collusion  (Read 82745 times)

general_lee

• View Profile
Re: British State Collusion
« Reply #690 on: October 15, 2019, 10:22:37 PM »
I see Billy Wright and the peace loving pastor Alan Oliver feature in tonight’s Spotlight.
Tough watch. It’s amazing the pastor has never been charged. Like the post above about loughinisland, he’s still a free man living only a few miles from where these sectarian murders took place

quit yo jibbajabba

• View Profile
« Reply #691 on: October 15, 2019, 10:38:15 PM »
Same story. Again and again. Not even shocking anymore.

Jesus NI was a savage place for a while and we lived thro it hardly battin an eyelid...

24 deaths in one week in 93

Harold Disgracey

• View Profile
« Reply #692 on: October 15, 2019, 10:44:12 PM »
I see Billy Wright and the peace loving pastor Alan Oliver feature in tonight’s Spotlight.
Tough watch. It’s amazing the pastor has never been charged. Like the post above about loughinisland, he’s still a free man living only a few miles from where these sectarian murders took place

Growing up in Portadown we were well aware that Wright and his gang were protected, the police ensured they had safe passage to and from their missions. Alan Oliver also ‘allegedly’ shot Gavin McShane and Shane McArdle in Armagh.

balladmaker

• Irish To The Core!
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: October 15, 2019, 11:45:20 PM »
Alan Oliver was the ‘alledged’ gunman who killed my 16 yr old cousin in 1991, along with her friend and another innocent bystander.  He walks the streets with impunity, running his Christian outreach program ... that was a sickening watch tonight.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 12:31:25 AM by balladmaker »