The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiffler

Good to see the Aston villa fans protest over ticket prices today , the stadium was half empty with 20 to go.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

brokencrossbar1

Divock guaranteed his Valentine hole tonight!!

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 14, 2016, 03:58:23 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on February 14, 2016, 03:41:18 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 14, 2016, 03:34:48 PM
That's how a team should beat the worst team in the league... 6 but could be ten!!
This Aston Villa team will struggle in the championship next year.

Sunderland will also struggle, but that's a fantastic result in terms of spread of goals and dominance...for all hassle Sturridge has he is quality when fit
More fight in the Sunderland team more pride in their jerseys, they showed that in the last two weekends against Liverpool and Manchester United.

The Stallion

Have to laugh at how giddy some people are getting over a win against a truly pathetic Villa side. They seem to have forgotten the months of rubbish Klopp has been responsible for already.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: The Stallion on February 14, 2016, 05:19:02 PM
Have to laugh at how giddy some people are getting over a win against a truly pathetic Villa side. They seem to have forgotten the months of rubbish Klopp has been responsible for already.

Yes very easy to forget. Lucky to have you here. Keep up the good work

The Stallion

Thanks. Heard one Liverpool fan in the bar seriously suggest the top four challenge was back on after that lol. Deluded.

J70

Fine win, but f**k me that was one of the worst, most sloppy, most gutless performances I've ever seen from a premier league team, ever. Villa's right side should never see a premier league pitch after that - they were pathetic, looked completely out of their depth, constantly giving the ball away under Liverpool's press, and almost all the goals came from down that side.

That said, would Liverpool without Sturridge and Coutinho have won that fixture?

Sturridge has to stay fit.

AZOffaly

Who's getting giddy? Milltown is hardly a Liverpool fan. Or maybe you're talking about origi getting a promise? How could you be giddy for fecks sake, and it February and you in 10th place or something.

That said, it's on!

J70

Quote from: The Stallion on February 14, 2016, 05:35:45 PM
Thanks. Heard one Liverpool fan in the bar seriously suggest the top four challenge was back on after that lol. Deluded.

And no doubt you would have nothing whatsoever to say about the vast majority of fans who saw how poor Villa were and are still fearful about Sturridge's fitness, the shakiness of the defense and Benteke being a complete misfit.

Orior

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 14, 2016, 03:34:48 PM
That's how a team should beat the worst team in the league... 6 but could be ten!!

Exactly. So they brought on Benteke to stop that sort of thing.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Orior

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on February 14, 2016, 04:31:43 PM

Divock guaranteed his Valentine hole tonight!!

I saw that as well and thought WTF!!!
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

mikehunt

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 14, 2016, 06:12:48 PM

Who's getting giddy? Milltown is hardly a Liverpool fan. Or maybe you're talking about origi getting a promise? How could you be giddy for fecks sake, and it February and you in 10th place or something.

That said, it's on!
Its on alright. Coutinho, Firminho, Sturridge,  Origi all playing. If they stay fit and beat City in cup final then 4th is on. Get Suarez back in the summer and we'll piss the league next year.

Armamike

A different team with Coutinho and Sturridge in it. Just a shame Sturridge is such a crock. When he plays he scores.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Aaron Boone

Yesterday showed what will happen regularly when it's Klopp who holds the aces. Who knows, maybe a different team beginning with L could be leading the Premier League.

imtommygunn

Aston Villa are brutal so I wouldn't get too carried away yet...