The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

I said to my lad I hope they win with a last minute penalty that they didn't deserve to sicken that **** Pardew. I hope they go down. I reckon pardew would be the kind of p***k would run around with Adam Johnson. He would eat himself, get to f**k in!!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on March 06, 2016, 03:28:28 PM
I said to my lad I hope they win with a last minute penalty that they didn't deserve to sicken that **** Pardew. I hope they go down. I reckon pardew would be the kind of p***k would run around with Adam Johnson. He would eat himself, get to f**k in!!

Don't hold back!! 20/1 before 72 minute with most of possession.... Id say there were takers for that... Unfortunately I've my Sunday bet in Kerry Donegal game... Not looking good
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

The Stallion

I see Utd, despite having a really poor squad which has been ravaged by injuries and a manager ridiculed widely by many people, are actually still above Liverpool. A stark reminder of just how poor a job Jurgen Klopp is doing.

AZOffaly

Since you started cranking up the abuse I think they are on a 3 game winning streak in the league, qualified for the last 16 of the Europa League and lost on penalties in the League Cup final. Keep it up!

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 06, 2016, 08:19:42 PM
Since you started cranking up the abuse I think they are on a 3 game winning streak in the league, qualified for the last 16 of the Europa League and lost on penalties in the League Cup final. Keep it up!

It's just as well Klopp reads here, shure how else would he motivate them ;D

Milltown Row2

Would getting into champions league not derail hopes of winning the league next year?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AZOffaly

No way. We're winning everything next year. In fact the title is still up for grabs this year!

Milltown Row2

I suppose..... Just don't slip up

mikehunt

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on March 06, 2016, 03:28:28 PM

Pardew lucky Henderson wasn't sent off too. Would have pissed on them with nine men.

Armamike

Sweet win.  Owed Palace that.  Pardew's a sore loser isn't he. ;D

That's just, like your opinion man.

Tony Baloney

imtommygunn

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on March 06, 2016, 08:26:30 PM

I heard he had stallion's posts printed out and pinned to his fridge ;D

Tony Baloney

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 06, 2016, 09:12:34 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on March 06, 2016, 08:26:30 PM

I heard he had stallion's posts printed out and pinned to his fridge ;D
;D

The Stallion

He's going to need a bigger fridge.