Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Errigal seem to be hitting form at the minute - but Donaghmore will pose a real threat - they're going well and I don't think they took the league game too seriously.

longball

Quote from: EC Unique on July 04, 2007, 09:23:38 AM
Was very impressed by our minors lastnight ;D ;D The conveyor belt seems to be well oiled. We ruled all areas of the pitch and never looked like losing the game. Coalisland have a great player in T O'Hagan, he is a great target man in full foward but our own full foward - Daren Canavan stood out even more on the night. The Tyrone minor management would give anything to have him and Bru Horisk available on their panel im sure.

why are they not available? cant see them being much better than current county minors- there quite impressive
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

KIDDO

Tyrone league results tonight , intermediate league Killyman 2.11, Augher0.18,  while in the junior league E-ciaran 0.8, Glenelly 1.4,  and Beragh 1.6, and Dregish1.6

EC Unique

Quote from: KIDDO on July 05, 2007, 11:20:32 PM
Tyrone league results tonight , intermediate league Killyman 2.11, Augher0.18,  while in the junior league E-ciaran 0.8, Glenelly 1.4,  and Beragh 1.6, and Dregish1.6

Errigal thirds on a roll now ;D ;D Two wins in a row :P :P

snappiered

Did Clonoe and Dungannon play last night. How it go?

longball

Now half way through the season heres who i feel are the top 3 preformers in each club in division 2
Moortown:-
PJ Quinn
S McNally
S Lawn

Urney
J Lafferty
J Bogle
C Bogle

Eglish     
M Gallagher
B Donnelly
C Martin

Strabane
D McBride
C Friel
S Stewart

Augher
A Cassidy
Eggy Treanor
K Hackett

Greencastle
E Clarke
T McDermott
B McNulty

Aghaloo
S Donnelly
L Steveson
B McKenna

Eskra
P Marlow
P Hughes
R McGinley

Drumquin
R McCallion
L Patterson
P McLaughlin

Brockagh
C Donnelly
G Scullion
B Donnelly

Fintona
M Donnelly
C Moore
M Welsh

Killyman
C Boyle
P McVeigh
F McVeigh

nrico2006

QuoteStrabane
          D McBride
          C Friel
          S Stewart

Frield hasn't played a game in months.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

longball

Quote from: nrico2006 on July 06, 2007, 01:21:16 PM
QuoteStrabane
          D McBride
          C Friel
          S Stewart

Frield hasn't played a game in months.

believe he played frist 7 games or something for Strabane and was one of there best players if i hadnt of named him and named w mullen or someone else there wud be other people on yapping C Friel is one of these- lose lose situation

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: longball on July 06, 2007, 01:09:36 PM

Fintona
M Donnelly
C Moore
M Welsh

Marky donnelly still going strong after all these years.  A class act if you ask me, best full forward in division 2 in my estimation.
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

KIDDO

Dromore v Ardboe , scheduled for Dromore  tonight is of , with the points awarded to Dromore, Ardboe unable to field  due to their reserve championship final with Clonoe tomorrow night.

loughshore lad

Quote from: KIDDO on July 06, 2007, 01:48:44 PM
Dromore v Ardboe , scheduled for Dromore  tonight is of , with the points awarded to Dromore, Ardboe unable to field  due to their reserve championship final with Clonoe tomorrow night.

I heard the county board agreed to allowing the game to be played next Friday night if Dromore agreed. If as you say they are getting the points then Dromore must not have agreed to play it next Friday night. Very accomadating of them  >:( >:(

laceer

Killyman
C Boyle
P McVeigh
F McVeigh

[quote/]

finty mcveigh has only played 2 matches all year-big miss for us.he's worth 4 points a match and reckon he'd have made the difference in the majority of our close results.

did you get these names of the person who does the players to watch for the democrat :D

longball

Quote from: laceer on July 06, 2007, 02:04:17 PM
Killyman
C Boyle
P McVeigh
F McVeigh

[quote/]

finty mcveigh has only played 2 matches all year-big miss for us.he's worth 4 points a match and reckon he'd have made the difference in the majority of our close results.

did you get these names of the person who does the players to watch for the democrat :D

i new he had only played 2 matches this year shows the quality in Killyman  ;D ;D ;)

orangeman

County board have asked to refix the match and with so much space in the fixture list, I don't anticipate any problem. The Dromore game can be played later on in the season.

longball

Quote from: orangeman on July 06, 2007, 02:15:46 PM
County board have asked to refix the match and with so much space in the fixture list, I don't anticipate any problem. The Dromore game can be played later on in the season.

would be an absolute disgrace if county board could not change this fixture.