Author Topic: Tyrone County Football and Hurling  (Read 429547 times)

barelegs

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone County Football and Hurling
« Reply #3210 on: February 25, 2017, 11:51:19 PM »
RHTOM, what is ur suspicion? do you think a tyrone senior player actually sent this email?

I've nothing to base this on but my gut instinct tells me that no player sent an email. There are factions at county board level and I suspect this could be one of them trying to stir it up and expose things that are normally kept quiet.

The Newstalk report specifically said it was verified with a phone call to a member of the panel. There's no reason to doubt that. I know I heard of similar reports especially regarding mileage rates and expenses going back 4-5 years. It is odd that Jordan in particular was mentioned, I'd have thought the Treasurer might have taken more off the stick

Norf Tyrone

• View Profile
« Reply #3211 on: February 26, 2017, 07:06:28 AM »
This is all well and good, but people will sneer, bitch and comment. Then come AGM time there will be no opposition to any of the main roles.

People cried and moaned about fixtures last year. Come December and the County AGM the best person available for the job was elected.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

lenny

• View Profile
« Reply #3212 on: February 26, 2017, 07:47:53 AM »
RHTOM, what is ur suspicion? do you think a tyrone senior player actually sent this email?

I've nothing to base this on but my gut instinct tells me that no player sent an email. There are factions at county board level and I suspect this could be one of them trying to stir it up and expose things that are normally kept quiet.

The Newstalk report specifically said it was verified with a phone call to a member of the panel. There's no reason to doubt that. I know I heard of similar reports especially regarding mileage rates and expenses going back 4-5 years. It is odd that Jordan in particular was mentioned, I'd have thought the Treasurer might have taken more off the stick

I can't understand why the players are complaining, lots of club players have to make a contribution towards the cost of the manager. With the size of the backroom team there are obviously big salaries (expenses) to be paid.

Localexpert

• View Profile
« Reply #3213 on: February 26, 2017, 04:48:31 PM »
Omagh pitch let's us all down again ...... ::)

RedHandTom

• View Profile
« Reply #3214 on: February 26, 2017, 07:02:50 PM »
Omagh pitch let's us all down again ...... ::)

Its beyond a joke at this stage. Far too many big games called off in Healy cos of a drop of rain.

bogball88

• View Profile
« Reply #3215 on: February 26, 2017, 07:29:26 PM »

I can't understand why the players are complaining, lots of club players have to make a contribution towards the cost of the manager. With the size of the backroom team there are obviously big salaries (expenses) to be paid.
Wholly concur

rrhf

• View Profile
« Reply #3216 on: February 26, 2017, 11:45:00 PM »
On the face of it it looks a token gesture from the players, and much appreciated. Very few primadonnas I'd imagine. Nobody ever asks the costs of being a supporter of county or and club Gaa. Damn expensive!