Author Topic: Tyrone County Football and Hurling  (Read 458617 times)

vallankumous

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone County Football and Hurling
« Reply #3540 on: March 25, 2017, 12:57:29 PM »
After getting soaked in Balybofey on saturday  coming home pissed off and cried all week about the performance and vowed i would not go back.....guess what looking forward to going to the game tomorrow v Mayo in Omagh and improved performance and all will be forgive, hon Tyrone........fickle oul sport this...

Love it haha.

That Ballybofey place could suck the life out of a birthday party at McDonalds.

BennyHarp

• View Profile
« Reply #3541 on: March 25, 2017, 01:31:04 PM »
Irish news off the fence interesting read today especially Tyrone supporter since the seventies 'Austin'. Unfortunately this is the very sad state of affairs we are in. Of course the Irish news gave their customary sneering response to Austin. Nobody but nobody criticizes our Mickey in their eyes.
seen that too. looks like there are alot more 'austins' out there other than whats on here.

There were lots of "Austins" when Down beat us in 2008 too. I'd prefer to just get behind the team, but sure, each to their own.
thats bullshit. tyrone played really well against down but lost out in replay. i remember backing tyrone at 20/1 for ai after down game. felt we still had the potential in 08. different feeling in 2017.

There was plenty of people like yourself making exactly the same noises that's you are making now. I was stood behind a group of middle aged men who were booing at Harte as he walked off the pitch. It was embarrassing to see Tyrone fans behave in such a way. That's the same embarrassment that I feel when I read your posts now.....you seem like the type who goes along to boo at the team. But like I said, each to their own. 
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 01:47:59 PM by BennyHarp »
That was never a square ball!!

southtyronegael

• View Profile
« Reply #3542 on: March 25, 2017, 01:54:38 PM »
I wouldn't even waste the diesel to go and boo Harte.

Club boi

• View Profile
« Reply #3543 on: Today at 03:38:09 PM »
Reality Check needed men. That team is no were near an All Ireland. I wouldn't put a free bet on them Winning Ulster

longballin

• View Profile
« Reply #3544 on: Today at 03:40:20 PM »
Going nowhere

Carmen Stateside

• View Profile
« Reply #3545 on: Today at 03:58:48 PM »
Thats a poor mayo team and a worse Tyrone team.  Terrible stuff to watch

Il Bomber Destro

• View Profile
« Reply #3546 on: Today at 04:44:58 PM »
I do find some of Harte's selections baffling.

I struggle to see the logic in the continuous chances afforded to McShane.

McCurry should have been whipped off after about 40 minutes today, he was struggling badly and his body language wasn't good. Burns had a great game against Monaghan and hasn't been seen since? Munroe and McNulty featured heavily in pre season but again seemed to have fallen off the radar.

Loughran got an opportunity today but we haven't seen McHugh, McCullagh or Cassidy in the league so you've got to wonder what the point is when they can't even get an opportunity in the league.

We need a bit of a shake up against Kerry next week, still an outside chance of a final spot.

Hopefully the likes of Burns, Conall McCann, Brennan and Mulgrew get a run out next week as some players have really exhausted Harte's faith at this point.

teaminamillion

• View Profile
« Reply #3547 on: Today at 06:33:46 PM »
The last time I seen a Tyrone forward put in a performance of any significance was Kyle Coney v Cork some years ago. I just find it incredible that a player of that potential can be so easily discarded? Then again it's Mickey Harte were dealing with here. His nephew has to be the most overrated player ever to put on a Tyrone jersey. I'm just glad the Tyrone county board didn't bow to the Irish news campaign to get Harte a new 2 year deal. That was one close call! OUT NOW!