Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: foxcommander on November 09, 2016, 02:13:13 PM
Quote from: muppet on November 09, 2016, 02:09:49 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 09, 2016, 01:43:52 PM
Quote from: muppet on November 09, 2016, 01:24:21 PM
Quote from: joemamas on November 09, 2016, 01:16:59 PM
Muppet do you ever come up for air.

The amount of know all BS you were spouting on here over the past few months based on your real life experiences in the US  (a golf vacation you took) was unreal.

Why don't you move on to the Italian referendum in December. I am sure you eat Pizza at some point, that undoubtedly makes you an expert on all things Italian.

I never took a golf vacation, nor ever said I took a golf vacation in the US. So who is 'spouting BS'?

I said once, as an aside, that I played a round of golf in the US. I was working there at the time. This seems to be incredibly offensive to yourself and FoxCommander for some reason.

Tell me, are we to just read posts from you insulting those you disagree with or do you have any arguments of your own?

Muppet - maybe take the hint that you're not as all-knowing as you think and just shut up a bit more with your crackpot theories.

Do you post anything other than insults?

Have you anything else to contribute?

Anything at all?

I know you're feeling a little delicate today so I'll forgive you this once. But just maybe less of the know-it-all stuff in future. We could be pals if you did.

I have no issue about being pals with anyone.

But you should try to engage on issues, rather than hide behind insults all the time.
MWWSI 2017

Bord na Mona man

Brenda Power was on Newstalk just now claiming that Hillary lost because she was a woman. There was someone on RTE this morning beating same drum.
Jesus some people over here still don't get it. They expect 'powerful symbolism' to be the driver of everything.

OgraAnDun

Quote from: foxcommander on November 09, 2016, 02:09:20 PM
Quote from: Esmarelda on November 09, 2016, 01:53:40 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 09, 2016, 01:51:59 PM
Quote from: Esmarelda on November 09, 2016, 08:34:07 AM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 08, 2016, 10:35:43 PM
Quote from: Esmarelda on November 08, 2016, 07:39:47 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 08, 2016, 07:03:56 PM
Quote from: Esmarelda on November 08, 2016, 04:07:47 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 08, 2016, 03:58:17 PM
Quote from: Esmarelda on November 08, 2016, 03:10:16 PM
foxcommaner, why do you call the current President "The Kenya" rather than using his real name?

kenyaN

Have you heard of things called "maps"?
Apologies, I meant to type Kenyan. I've also heard of maps but I'm not sure what they become when you put "" around the word.

Now that I've answered your question, you might answer mine?

No need. You already know the answer.
You're not replying to my last post. For the fourth time, if you're not a troll, or even if you are, please answer the question.

Listen doll, this isn't The Hague. We both know the answer to your question so you can quit it.
Sixth time. I don't know the answer as to why you do things. Please tell me. Troll rating up with Fearon now.

Aren't you the little demanding Debbie. Keep going. Let's see if we can make it to 100 requests.

otherwise type in these 2 words into google search engine and read the results.
Obama Kenya
Debbie? Doll?

I can search it. I asked why YOU use it. It couldn't be simpler.

Because I can.

How mature. Did some of the P4s teach you that in the playground yesterday?

You have nothing to back up your statement in other words.

muppet

Quote from: whitey on November 09, 2016, 02:15:10 PM
Quote from: muppet on November 09, 2016, 02:11:02 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 09, 2016, 02:06:53 PM
Quote from: muppet on November 09, 2016, 01:00:10 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 09, 2016, 12:55:02 PM
I don't know.

Hillary was a flawed, dishonest and dislikeable candidate who got parachuted into the nomination by crooks.  The first candidate in history to get a nomination nation while under an active FBI investigation.  Joe Biden or Bernie would have beaten Trump by 10 points

Trump is estimated to have been involved in around 3,500 lawsuits.

Clinton is gone now. The faux outrage over her emails won.

Now you are left with the consequences.

Again...false equivalence on your part

Suing people and being sued is part of the real estate business over here. I don't know one real estate developer or building contractor who hasn't been involved in a lawsuit or bankruptcy or some sort.

Multiply that by the thousands of projects Trump has been involved in and I'm surprised the number isn't bigger

I have immediate family members....i.e. My Father in Law who has been a commercial real estate developer his whole life so I know a thing or two about this matter

Did your father in law set up a fake University?

No, but Bill Clinton took millions from an equally fake university so the Dems couldn't use that against Trump in the election. Clinton baggage led to some of Trumps worst skeletons becoming non issues during the election

Clinton is gone. Stick to the point.

You accused me about false equivalence regarding Trump's lawsuits, using your father in law as a comparison and when I brought up the massive, massive, elephant in the room (if he looses and of the class actions you have just elected a fraud) you try to hide behind Clinton.

Forget the Clintons. They lost.

We are now left with Trump and his catalogue of issues. Time to face facts Whitey.
MWWSI 2017

leenie

Quote from: OgraAnDun on November 09, 2016, 02:18:43 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 09, 2016, 02:09:20 PM
Quote from: Esmarelda on November 09, 2016, 01:53:40 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 09, 2016, 01:51:59 PM
Quote from: Esmarelda on November 09, 2016, 08:34:07 AM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 08, 2016, 10:35:43 PM
Quote from: Esmarelda on November 08, 2016, 07:39:47 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 08, 2016, 07:03:56 PM
Quote from: Esmarelda on November 08, 2016, 04:07:47 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 08, 2016, 03:58:17 PM
Quote from: Esmarelda on November 08, 2016, 03:10:16 PM
foxcommaner, why do you call the current President "The Kenya" rather than using his real name?

kenyaN

Have you heard of things called "maps"?
Apologies, I meant to type Kenyan. I've also heard of maps but I'm not sure what they become when you put "" around the word.

Now that I've answered your question, you might answer mine?

No need. You already know the answer.
You're not replying to my last post. For the fourth time, if you're not a troll, or even if you are, please answer the question.

Listen doll, this isn't The Hague. We both know the answer to your question so you can quit it.
Sixth time. I don't know the answer as to why you do things. Please tell me. Troll rating up with Fearon now.

Aren't you the little demanding Debbie. Keep going. Let's see if we can make it to 100 requests.

otherwise type in these 2 words into google search engine and read the results.
Obama Kenya
Debbie? Doll?

I can search it. I asked why YOU use it. It couldn't be simpler.

Because I can.

How mature. Did some of the P4s teach you that in the playground yesterday?

You have nothing to back up your statement in other words.

Because is not an answer , it is a conjunction.
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

muppet

MWWSI 2017

stew

Quote from: Declan on November 09, 2016, 02:14:51 PM
QuoteWe all hope President Trump will soften his stances on some items

You mean he'll stop doing this??

https://www.facebook.com/paddypower/videos/10154736797769914/

Here's a couple of message's I got from friends and relations working in New England this morning- one is a lawyer and another a teacher in the public school system. Their fear and concerns are genuine.

Thanks very much for your message. I'm shell-shocked and frightened. I really did not foresee a Trump victory. How could voters be so stupid? It seems as if they deliberately chose to be uninformed. The entire campaign had a surreal feeling. Trump's supporters followed him the way people follow cult leaders; I'm very worried about the future of the entire world. The United States was founded in opposition to tyranny, and now Americans are embracing it. xxxx's husband is from Mexico, where most of his extended family lives. I cannot imagine how they feel.... People here at school are crying.  We held an emergency faculty meeting at 6:45 to figure out how to support the kids, many of whom showed signs of election stress beforehand....This feels like a nightmare.

Thank you for calling. I couldn't talk just then. I'm not sure I can now, but already I'm fielding questions from clients terrified of losing their health care. And my young, scared employees. I don't know how to find the words right now.

The poor little lambs!

Mealey mouthed liberals worrying because big bad Donald is coming to town is laughable, these sheep deserve what they think is coming , Clinton is a repugnant career opportunist who did not have the class to thank those in person who were out there actively campaigning for her, if that does not tell you that she is all for herself you are an idiot.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

seafoid

whitey

Quote from: muppet on November 09, 2016, 02:19:32 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 09, 2016, 02:15:10 PM
Quote from: muppet on November 09, 2016, 02:11:02 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 09, 2016, 02:06:53 PM
Quote from: muppet on November 09, 2016, 01:00:10 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 09, 2016, 12:55:02 PM
I don't know.

Hillary was a flawed, dishonest and dislikeable candidate who got parachuted into the nomination by crooks.  The first candidate in history to get a nomination nation while under an active FBI investigation.  Joe Biden or Bernie would have beaten Trump by 10 points

Trump is estimated to have been involved in around 3,500 lawsuits.

Clinton is gone now. The faux outrage over her emails won.

Now you are left with the consequences.

Again...false equivalence on your part

Suing people and being sued is part of the real estate business over here. I don't know one real estate developer or building contractor who hasn't been involved in a lawsuit or bankruptcy or some sort.

Multiply that by the thousands of projects Trump has been involved in and I'm surprised the number isn't bigger

I have immediate family members....i.e. My Father in Law who has been a commercial real estate developer his whole life so I know a thing or two about this matter

Did your father in law set up a fake University?

No, but Bill Clinton took millions from an equally fake university so the Dems couldn't use that against Trump in the election. Clinton baggage led to some of Trumps worst skeletons becoming non issues during the election

Clinton is gone. Stick to the point.

You accused me about false equivalence regarding Trump's lawsuits, using your father in law as a comparison and when I brought up the massive, massive, elephant in the room (if he looses and of the class actions you have just elected a fraud) you try to hide behind Clinton.

Forget the Clintons. They lost.

We are now left with Trump and his catalogue of issues. Time to face facts Whitey.

Hi m not a Trump supporter...never was never will be

Dems tried to rig this with the main stream media in cahoots with them

You can stick your head in the sand all you like, but the Clintons are a
seriously flawed brand and many people have seen through them this election cycle

Esmarelda

Whereas there's a small chance that Fearon might be mad enough not to be a troll I think we can 100% be sure that foxcommander is one.

Would it not be best for the board as a whole if everyone just ignored him/her?

Far be it from me to tell people who to debate with but I'd like to hear reasons for doing so with this individual.

Threads are being ruined and it's fairly tiresome. Maybe seafoid could start a new thread on this subject.

seafoid

The GOP is 3 parties. Trumpers, old fashioned conservatives and Kochsuckers. They didn't expect to win this election. they didn't expect total control.
The tea party purged all the moderates. The Trumpers hate the Kochsuckers. They have no policies.
It's going to be the Jeremy Kyle show in DC.

trileacman

Quote from: Esmarelda on November 09, 2016, 02:36:48 PM
Whereas there's a small chance that Fearon might be mad enough not to be a troll I think we can 100% be sure that foxcommander is one.

Far be it from me to tell people who to debate with but I'd like to hear reasons for doing so with this individual.

Threads are being ruined and it's fairly tiresome. Maybe seafoid could start a new thread on this subject.

Agreed, this board, like the rest of the world, has gone to shit.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

muppet

Quote from: whitey on November 09, 2016, 02:36:12 PM

seriously flawed brand and many people have seen through them this election cycle

The Clintons are gone.

You need to move on to the new reality.
MWWSI 2017

OgraAnDun

Quote from: Esmarelda on November 09, 2016, 02:36:48 PM

+1, but like replying to TF as someone said in another thread, you start by saying 'I really shoukdn't, but...'

whitey

Quote from: muppet on November 09, 2016, 02:42:30 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 09, 2016, 02:36:12 PM

The Clintons are gone.

You need to move on to the new reality.

This was a vote against Hillary as much as it was a vote for Trump