foxcommander

Quote from: Esmarelda on November 09, 2016, 08:34:07 AM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 08, 2016, 10:35:43 PM
Quote from: Esmarelda on November 08, 2016, 07:39:47 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 08, 2016, 07:03:56 PM
Quote from: Esmarelda on November 08, 2016, 04:07:47 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 08, 2016, 03:58:17 PM
Quote from: Esmarelda on November 08, 2016, 03:10:16 PM
foxcommaner, why do you call the current President "The Kenya" rather than using his real name?

kenyaN

Have you heard of things called "maps"?
Apologies, I meant to type Kenyan. I've also heard of maps but I'm not sure what they become when you put "" around the word.

Now that I've answered your question, you might answer mine?

No need. You already know the answer.
You're not replying to my last post. For the fourth time, if you're not a troll, or even if you are, please answer the question.

Listen doll, this isn't The Hague. We both know the answer to your question so you can quit it.
Sixth time. I don't know the answer as to why you do things. Please tell me. Troll rating up with Fearon now.

Aren't you the little demanding Debbie. Keep going. Let's see if we can make it to 100 requests.

otherwise type in these 2 words into google search engine and read the results.
Obama Kenya

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

joemamas

1. Economic - the markets are going to tank, and though that is not Trumps fault per se, I think the odds of the world slipping back into Recession are very high for early next year.

Markets will not tank because of Trump. They are fully valued in the US right now, so last 5-7% one could argue has been speculation, and also based on not a whole lot of options .i.e. extremely low interest rates.

2. Climate change - the world cannot afford four years of climate denial at the heart of the American administration. If Trump rips up the accord with China, Florida may not be such a factor in future elections - unless voting with a scuba tank is allowed.

Not going to comment on climate change as I will not pretend I know enough. I do know that there is a incredible amount of oil and gas that has been discovered in a cost efficient manner in the US over the past decade due to horizontal fracking. As a result the US should not need any imports and therefore should have less of a vested interest in what goes on in the middle East.

3. Security - unless America stands firm on its commitments to NATO, the "green men" will soon be seen in the Baltic
countryside. Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania all shed blood to throw off the yoke of the Soviets - unless the Pax Americana holds, they will be shedding more.

A huge challenge no doubt again, as my 17 year old daughter asked , why does the US have troops in other countries and why does it have to defend them. Tough one to answer. It is a truly complex world we live in no doubt about that.

From a politician standpoint, I came to this country a long time ago as a democrat, but over time became a republican.

To me a republican means someone who works hard, becomes successful, encourages the entrepreneurial spirit, helps others who are less fortunate and shows respect to others and others values. A lot of the other stuff I am not overly bothered by.
That is my two cents.

Esmarelda

Quote from: foxcommander on November 09, 2016, 01:51:59 PM
foxcommaner, why do you call the current President "The Kenya" rather than using his real name?

kenyaN

Apologies, I meant to type Kenyan. I've also heard of maps but I'm not sure what they become when you put "" around the word.

You're not replying to my last post. For the fourth time, if you're not a troll, or even if you are, please answer the question.

Listen doll, this isn't The Hague. We both know the answer to your question so you can quit it.
Sixth time. I don't know the answer as to why you do things. Please tell me. Troll rating up with Fearon now.

Aren't you the little demanding Debbie. Keep going. Let's see if we can make it to 100 requests.

Obama Kenya
Debbie? Doll?

I can search it. I asked why YOU use it. It couldn't be simpler.

seafoid

The US economy is banjaxed. The people didn't just reject the Dems.  They also rejected the RNC.
Trump was all loved up with Reince Priebus but I don't think the relationship is very solid.
It is very complicated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pHaBstZQ40

There are no easy answers. The notion of a billionaire draining a swamp of corruption is very American as well.
It's a long way from Atticus Finch.

foxcommander

For the likes of j70, Muppet, Eamon, Dec and any of the Clinton cheerleaders I say bad luck. We all hope President Trump will soften his stances on some items (not illegal immigration though) and really Make America Great again after the last 8 disastrous years.

leenie

Quote from: foxcommander on November 09, 2016, 01:59:02 PM
For the likes of j70, Muppet, Eamon, Dec and any of the Clinton cheerleaders I say bad luck. We all hope President Trump will soften his stances on some items (not illegal immigration though) and really Make America Great again after the last 8 disastrous years.

You haven't answered Esmeralda's question ?
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

whitey

Quote from: muppet on November 09, 2016, 01:00:10 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 09, 2016, 12:55:02 PM
I don't know.

Hillary was a flawed, dishonest and dislikeable candidate who got parachuted into the nomination by crooks.  The first candidate in history to get a nomination nation while under an active FBI investigation.  Joe Biden or Bernie would have beaten Trump by 10 points

Trump is estimated to have been involved in around 3,500 lawsuits.

Clinton is gone now. The faux outrage over her emails won.

Now you are left with the consequences.

Again...false equivalence on your part

Suing people and being sued is part of the real estate business over here. I don't know one real estate developer or building contractor who hasn't been involved in a lawsuit or bankruptcy or some sort.

Multiply that by the thousands of projects Trump has been involved in and I'm surprised the number isn't bigger

I have immediate family members....i.e. My Father in Law who has been a commercial real estate developer his whole life so I know a thing or two about this matter

foxcommander

Quote from: Esmarelda on November 09, 2016, 01:53:40 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 09, 2016, 01:51:59 PM

kenyaN

Obama Kenya
Debbie? Doll?

I can search it. I asked why YOU use it. It couldn't be simpler.

Because I can.

muppet

Quote from: foxcommander on November 09, 2016, 01:43:52 PM
Quote from: muppet on November 09, 2016, 01:24:21 PM
Quote from: joemamas on November 09, 2016, 01:16:59 PM
Muppet do you ever come up for air.

The amount of know all BS you were spouting on here over the past few months based on your real life experiences in the US  (a golf vacation you took) was unreal.

Why don't you move on to the Italian referendum in December. I am sure you eat Pizza at some point, that undoubtedly makes you an expert on all things Italian.

I never took a golf vacation, nor ever said I took a golf vacation in the US. So who is 'spouting BS'?

I said once, as an aside, that I played a round of golf in the US. I was working there at the time. This seems to be incredibly offensive to yourself and FoxCommander for some reason.

Tell me, are we to just read posts from you insulting those you disagree with or do you have any arguments of your own?

Muppet - maybe take the hint that you're not as all-knowing as you think and just shut up a bit more with your crackpot theories.

Do you post anything other than insults?

Have you anything else to contribute?

Anything at all?
MWWSI 2017

muppet

Quote from: whitey on November 09, 2016, 02:06:53 PM
I don't know.

Hillary was a flawed, dishonest and dislikeable candidate who got parachuted into the nomination by crooks.  The first candidate in history to get a nomination nation while under an active FBI investigation.  Joe Biden or Bernie would have beaten Trump by 10 points

Suing people and being sued is part of the real estate business over here. I don't know one real estate developer or building contractor who hasn't been involved in a lawsuit or bankruptcy or some sort.

Multiply that by the thousands of projects Trump has been involved in and I'm surprised the number isn't bigger

I have immediate family members....i.e. My Father in Law who has been a commercial real estate developer his whole life so I know a thing or two about this matter

Did your father in law set up a fake University?

MWWSI 2017

foxcommander

seafoid

I presume that is the end of the Clintons and the Foundation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOFeSc_bfIA
William J Clinton was elected in 1992
AFAIK most of the parties that were in power in the run up to 2000 are out of power. Labour, SDP in Germany, Dems, FF . It was too good to believe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi5j7jjhm4M
Poor Hillary Rodham got her chance when the bill arrived

Maybe the Libyan jinns won the election for Trump

foxcommander

Quote from: muppet on November 09, 2016, 02:09:49 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 09, 2016, 01:43:52 PM
Quote from: muppet on November 09, 2016, 01:24:21 PM
Quote from: joemamas on November 09, 2016, 01:16:59 PM
Muppet do you ever come up for air.

The amount of know all BS you were spouting on here over the past few months based on your real life experiences in the US  (a golf vacation you took) was unreal.

Why don't you move on to the Italian referendum in December. I am sure you eat Pizza at some point, that undoubtedly makes you an expert on all things Italian.

I never took a golf vacation, nor ever said I took a golf vacation in the US. So who is 'spouting BS'?

I said once, as an aside, that I played a round of golf in the US. I was working there at the time. This seems to be incredibly offensive to yourself and FoxCommander for some reason.

Tell me, are we to just read posts from you insulting those you disagree with or do you have any arguments of your own?

Muppet - maybe take the hint that you're not as all-knowing as you think and just shut up a bit more with your crackpot theories.

Do you post anything other than insults?

Have you anything else to contribute?

Anything at all?

I know you're feeling a little delicate today so I'll forgive you this once. But just maybe less of the know-it-all stuff in future. We could be pals if you did.

Declan

QuoteWe all hope President Trump will soften his stances on some items

You mean he'll stop doing this??

https://www.facebook.com/paddypower/videos/10154736797769914/

Here's a couple of message's I got from friends and relations working in New England this morning- one is a lawyer and another a teacher in the public school system. Their fear and concerns are genuine.

Thanks very much for your message. I'm shell-shocked and frightened. I really did not foresee a Trump victory. How could voters be so stupid? It seems as if they deliberately chose to be uninformed. The entire campaign had a surreal feeling. Trump's supporters followed him the way people follow cult leaders; I'm very worried about the future of the entire world. The United States was founded in opposition to tyranny, and now Americans are embracing it. xxxx's husband is from Mexico, where most of his extended family lives. I cannot imagine how they feel.... People here at school are crying.  We held an emergency faculty meeting at 6:45 to figure out how to support the kids, many of whom showed signs of election stress beforehand....This feels like a nightmare.

Thank you for calling. I couldn't talk just then. I'm not sure I can now, but already I'm fielding questions from clients terrified of losing their health care. And my young, scared employees. I don't know how to find the words right now.

whitey

Quote from: muppet on November 09, 2016, 02:11:02 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 09, 2016, 02:06:53 PM
I don't know.

Did your father in law set up a fake University?

No, but Bill Clinton took millions from an equally fake university so the Dems couldn't use that against Trump in the election. Clinton baggage led to some of Trumps worst skeletons becoming non issues during the election