The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: muppet on November 07, 2016, 10:40:43 PM
The outrage industry.

Fox News created it for the GOP.

No balance, no context, no perspective. Just zero to complete outrage in 60 milliseconds, on everything. It doesn't require any thought, insight, brain or even sobriety. To outrage junkies, shouting means checkmate. That fact that no one else sees this as even sane, is lost on them.

It has just blown up completely, because it got hi-jacked by a reality TV spoofer who is made for The Outrage Industry. And little else. And he could actually win.

Now that would be outrageous.

People have plenty of legitimate reasons to be outraged by the shenanigans of the Democratic Party, The Clintons and the Main Stream Media this election cycle.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

screenexile

Quote from: whitey on November 07, 2016, 11:05:05 PM
Quote from: muppet on November 07, 2016, 10:40:43 PM
The outrage industry.

Fox News created it for the GOP.

No balance, no context, no perspective. Just zero to complete outrage in 60 milliseconds, on everything. It doesn't require any thought, insight, brain or even sobriety. To outrage junkies, shouting means checkmate. That fact that no one else sees this as even sane, is lost on them.

It has just blown up completely, because it got hi-jacked by a reality TV spoofer who is made for The Outrage Industry. And little else. And he could actually win.

Now that would be outrageous.

People have plenty of legitimate reasons to be outraged by the shenanigans of the Democratic Party, The Clintons and the Main Stream Media this election cycle.

Of course they do... They have no legitimate reason for Trump!!

tyssam5

Quote from: stew on November 07, 2016, 07:42:59 PM
Quote from: tyssam5 on November 07, 2016, 05:24:59 PM
Quote from: joemamas on November 07, 2016, 01:42:00 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 06, 2016, 11:14:36 PM
Quote from: screenexile on November 06, 2016, 11:10:12 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 06, 2016, 09:39:46 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on November 06, 2016, 09:35:21 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 03, 2016, 03:51:45 PM
Hillary is going down.....remember, you heard it here first
How's this coming along tho?

With the $hit that's come out since I wrote that, I'd be willing to double down on that statement

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/world/fbi-clinton-emails-cleared-1.3839154

You're struggling big lad!!!

Maid printing classified materials, Foundation hiding $1M in donations from Qatar after
State Dept  drifted they were funding ISIS, Chelsea using Foundation money for her wedding

Were barely through the first inning here my friend

Unfortunately this is the most likely case, which will not benefit anybody long-term.
I have lived her for a long time and I have never seen people (both sides) as angry as right now.
It is toxic and most likely will not be resolved in a week or a month.

Trump will be quickly assigned to a warning footnote in history, his capacity to stir uneducated people up will be removed.

For me a lot more anger after the Florida machine gave Bush the narrow victory and then the Republicans who claim to be great supporters of the military decided Kerry's purple heart/s were fake a few years later. Iraq war on fake intel made some people a tiny bit angry as well.
The people need to be stirred up you bollocks!
Clinton has 30 years of warmongering, padding her bank account and putting tens of thousands of Americans at risk all over the globe.
The republicans are not ignorant, they know better than you what lies ahead under this b**tards birch, the middle class is being eroded by Obama and Clinton, it really is ignorant for you to call Trump supporters uneducated, you know nothing!

What warmongering was Hilary doing 30 years ago while first lady of Arkansas? Was there a border dispute along the Ozarks with Oklahoma that I missed hearing about?

Sorry but Republicans are ignorant, racist, uneducated and uninformed - some I assume are good people.

muppet

Paul Krugman ‏@paulkrugman  57s57 seconds ago
Remember when right-wingers used to claim that the stock market was the ultimate verdict on a president? The market is voting HRC, bigly
MWWSI 2017

screenexile

Quote from: tyssam5 on November 07, 2016, 11:55:07 PM

With the $hit that's come out since I wrote that, I'd be willing to double down on that statement

Maid printing classified materials, Foundation hiding $1M in donations from Qatar after
State Dept  drifted they were funding ISIS, Chelsea using Foundation money for her wedding

Unfortunately this is the most likely case, which will not benefit anybody long-term.
I have lived her for a long time and I have never seen people (both sides) as angry as right now.

Trump will be quickly assigned to a warning footnote in history, his capacity to stir uneducated people up will be removed.

For me a lot more anger after the Florida machine gave Bush the narrow victory and then the Republicans who claim to be great supporters of the military decided Kerry's purple heart/s were fake a few years later. Iraq war on fake intel made some people a tiny bit angry as well.
Clinton has 30 years of warmongering, padding her bank account and putting tens of thousands of Americans at risk all over the globe.
The republicans are not ignorant, they know better than you what lies ahead under this b**tards birch, the middle class is being eroded by Obama and Clinton, it really is ignorant for you to call Trump supporters uneducated, you know nothing!

What warmongering was Hilary doing 30 years ago while first lady of Arkansas? Was there a border dispute along the Ozarks with Oklahoma that I missed hearing about?

Sorry but Republicans are ignorant, racist, uneducated and uninformed - some I assume are good people.

Very good!!!

stew

Quote from: screenexile on November 07, 2016, 08:39:54 PM

He's bang on... You're so far to the right you can't see it. Republicans have proven themselves weak and ignorant letting that orange wigged tyrant get their nomination... Good enough for them a bunch of idiots who believe anything Breitbart or Fox news produce!

They deserve all they get!

You lazy ignoramus!

I am far from far right you tube, I no longer watch American news because it is corrupt, you lazy git, you are so unedudicated you think all republicans watch fox news and only fox news, I would say most republicans that do watch fox news do so because it is the only conservative tv medium they have, I also would say most would watch the other news channels too, not a one of them is worth a minute of my time, they are bought and paid for.

This is the first time I have not wished a new President all the best, I thought Obama would be a nightmare and so he has been, either of these two bastards will further destroy the country I loved in for a large portion of my life.

I think Clinton will win by a large margin, it really does not matter, she got what she wanted and the DOJ should shut its doors, there is no justice in the states, the liberals are wrecking the country and I believe Clinton will do her best to further financially and morally wreck the states.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

foxcommander

Quote from: stew on November 08, 2016, 12:08:20 PM

He's bang on... You're so far to the right you can't see it. Republicans have proven themselves weak and ignorant letting that orange wigged tyrant get their nomination... Good enough for them a bunch of idiots who believe anything Breitbart or Fox news produce!

You lazy ignoramus!

I am far from far right you tube, I no longer watch American news because it is corrupt, you lazy git, you are so unedudicated you think all republicans watch fox news and only fox news, I would say most republicans that do watch fox news do so because it is the only conservative tv medium they have, I also would say most would watch the other news channels too, not a one of them is worth a minute of my time, they are bought and paid for.

This is the first time I have not wished a new President all the best, I thought Obama would be a nightmare and so he has been, either of these two b**tards will further destroy the country I loved in for a large portion of my life.

I think Clinton will win by a large margin, it really does not matter, she got what she wanted and the DOJ should shut its doors, there is no justice in the states, the liberals are wrecking the country and I believe Clinton will do her best to further financially and morally wreck the states.

CNN had to fire one of its political commentators this week for leaking information to a presidential candidate. She got this info from a presenter on another news channel. Both are big fans of the Kenyan lad and were endorsing him to the public via this impartial* tv station. It's 24 hours a day propaganda on CNN. The fired political commentator played the race card at every turn, as do some of the anchors. It's one way to use PC to try beat people into voting for your nomination and make them out to be rednecks if they stick with the republicans.

It's always convenient that the likes of CNN will report on trouble at Trump rallies with a certain slant. They missed the obvious setups.

The democrats :O would like fox news to go as it's the only station that isn't rooting for their demonic candidate.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

foxcommander

This is the first time I have not wished a new President all the best, I thought Obama would be a nightmare and so he has been, either of these two b**tards will further destroy the country I loved in for a large portion of my life.

obamas job was destroy middle class America. Hillary will continue it. they need more uneducated or cheap labour, not college educated kids from decent families.

Instead promote the rise of broken families. There's money to be made there.

Esmarelda

foxcommaner, why do you call the current President "The Kenya" rather than using his real name?

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on November 08, 2016, 02:59:27 PM

obamas job was destroy middle class America. Hillary will continue it. they need more uneducated or cheap labour, not college educated kids from decent families.

So that's why Hillary is campaigning on free college tuition for lower and middle income families!

Or do these not fall under the umbrella of "decent families"?

screenexile

You lazy ignoramus!

I think you mean bigly unedudicated!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on November 08, 2016, 03:12:53 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 08, 2016, 02:59:27 PM

So that's why Hillary is campaigning on free college tuition for lower and middle income families!

Or do these not fall under the umbrella of "decent families"?

yeah right. she will say anything to get elected

foxcommander

Quote from: Esmarelda on November 08, 2016, 03:10:16 PM
foxcommaner, why do you call the current President "The Kenya" rather than using his real name?

kenyaN

Have you heard of things called "maps"?