The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

under the bar

QuoteLads - he's going nowhwere until at least the summer.

And I've heard that from a top-ranking source

:D :D :D

Gabriel_Hurl

You ignored my response to you yesterday

woy the clown

50mil, bye bye nando :-\
whats the point in players having contracts, they are nearly worthless, they should be made play for 10 grand a week and they get the rest at the end of there contracts, going by the serious of events that has happened, looks if Chelsea tapped him up

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: woy the clown on January 30, 2011, 08:12:50 PM
50mil, bye bye nando :-\
whats the point in players having contracts, they are nearly worthless, they should be made play for 10 grand a week and they get the rest at the end of there contracts, going by the serious of events that has happened, looks if Chelsea tapped him up

No contract, no £50 million!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

gawa316

Luis Suarez is expected to complete his transfer from Ajax to Liverpool on Monday after successfully passing a medical this weekend.

The Club agreed a fee of up to 26.5million Euros with Ajax for the transfer of the Uruguayan international on Friday and a Liverpool FC spokesperson tonight said: "Luis Suarez has successfully passed his medical and personal terms with the player have been agreed. We expect to complete the remainder of the paperwork tomorrow."

www.liverpoolfc.tv

Main Street

Transfer pantomime continues, last week's hilarity was provided by unfortunate 'victims' Steve Bruce and Sunderland, who were forced to accept a measly £24m.

This week, Liverpool allegedly have close to a £50m offer for a semi-crocked, flakey, out of sorts player and yet they manage to sound convincing that they don't want him to go. Are the scousers going to regain their long lost position of being the league's cute hoors?

StGallsGAA

Does any Liverpool fan seriously believe that Torres has not wanted to leave for a long time?   Obviously Benitez had a stong persuasive influence over him and promised him the earth but once the slide commenced and continued with any decent players sold and drivel brought in as replacements there was only one outcome, epscially when Benitez got dumped. 

The return of Dalglish might have pleased the grass roots scouser but wtf does Kenny Dalglish mean to the likes of Torres?  As the most influential player at the club he undoubtedly demanded one of Europe's top managers be brought but ends up being managed by a man who got the sack from Newcastle and then couldn't win a two horse race in Glasgow.   

supersub

Quote from: StGallsGAA on January 30, 2011, 08:45:52 PM
Does any Liverpool fan seriously believe that Torres has not wanted to leave for a long time?   Obviously Benitez had a stong persuasive influence over him and promised him the earth but once the slide commenced and continued with any decent players sold and drivel brought in as replacements there was only one outcome, epscially when Benitez got dumped. 

The return of Dalglish might have pleased the grass roots scouser but wtf does Kenny Dalglish mean to the likes of Torres?  As the most influential player at the club he undoubtedly demanded one of Europe's top managers be brought but ends up being managed by a man who got the sack from Newcastle and then couldn't win a two horse race in Glasgow.

And won the league with Liverpool and Blackburn **

Minder

Quote from: Main Street on January 30, 2011, 08:45:00 PM
Transfer pantomime continues, last week's hilarity was provided by unfortunate 'victims' Steve Bruce and Sunderland, who were forced to accept a measly £24m.

This week, Liverpool allegedly have close to a £50m offer for a semi-crocked, flakey, out of sorts player and yet they manage to sound convincing that they don't want him to go. Are the scousers going to regain their long lost position of being the league's cute hoors?

£50m would be great business if he goes.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote@guardian_sport: Liverpool ready to spend £50m on Luis Suarez, Ashley Young and Charlie Adam as Fernando Torres nears Chelsea move

GalwayBayBoy

Sky saying Anelka not keen on being a makeweight in any Torres deal. Happy enough with that to be honest. We'd only be swapping one sulk for an ever bigger one and he would only have been a short-term fix anyway.

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteHe is GONE!!!!!!!!    :D :D :D

Who is? Babel? He went a few days ago.

The Real Laoislad

Konchesky gone to Notts Forest on loan.
You'll Never Walk Alone.