We signed some lads from Sunny Spain,
He scored some goals I forget his name
LUIZ SUAREZ LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

brokencrossbar1

Kenny live

Konch gone to Forest loan

Ayala to Derby loan

Won't discuss Torres.  Not adding to club statement.

quit yo jibbajabba

konch awy to forest...whatever else happens now this has to go down as a successful transfer window lol;

norf; glad to see ye in here for some conversation ;D

STREET FIGHTER

Really hope Torres stays @ Liverpool.

I think Chelsea will test Liverpool's resolve later today with something a bit shorter that the £50mil.

Whats left on his contract?

AZOffaly

From Sky's transfer watch thing

The Editor: Twitter has proved a fascinating source of transfer news and rumour this window. First reports are now surfacing from Mirror football correspondent Darren Lewis that Liverpool have accepted a bid from Chelsea for Fernando Torres. We will be checking these reports shortly. Follow me on Twitter - @skysportsed

Joxer

Liverpool FC have just made a £20 million bid for Andy Murray ... Kenny Dalglish said he has never witnessed anybody hit the net so many times in 90 minutes.

Minus15

From what kenny has been saying this morning there will be some activity today without a doubt. He said that should Liverpool fail to get anyone in then the owners will be disappointed. Tells us that Comolli is working hard on some late deals.

With Torres, anything could happen but think it is more than likely he will be a Chelsea player tomorrow.

brokencrossbar1

Twitter is unreal for rumours and shite, Kenny was very good in the interview and to be honest he has been the most important signing of the transfer window.  If anyone can stabilise the club and get the team going the way it should it is him, Torres or no Torres. 

AZOffaly

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on January 31, 2011, 10:33:25 AM
Twitter is unreal for rumours and shite, Kenny was very good in the interview and to be honest he has been the most important signing of the transfer window.  If anyone can stabilise the club and get the team going the way it should it is him, Torres or no Torres.

Agree with all that, and Twitter is unreal for the rumours, but that's the first rumour I've heard that a bid has been accepted. And to be honest most of the other rumours turned out to be true.. chelsea bid, torres wants to go, chelsea rebid etc

anportmorforjfc

At least yous have a alot going on on deadline day. If only f**king united would buy someone!

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 31, 2011, 10:04:41 AM
Now this is funny...

His armband says he was a Red....Suarez, Suarez,
You'll Never Walk Alone he says Suarez, Suarez

Seen that last week, very good.  Shows some of the fans are not that wrapped up in Torres.
Getting close to the deadline now.  Still think he goes today (hopefully), just cant see us getting an able replacement in on time unless Anelka included.
The reason i say hopefully is because he is desperate to leave and he will be no addition to Liverpool for the rest of the season. But he cant go cheap. 50 million lowest price. Would be nice for him to go to Chelsea, Kenny have a good replacement signed along with Suarez & Adam. Beat Stoke Wednesday then Chelsea next Sunday and guess what we are right back in the hunt with them.  How great would it be do push them out of fourth (wishful thinking i know) Torres and all!!

EC Unique

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on January 31, 2011, 10:41:06 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 31, 2011, 10:04:41 AM
Now this is funny...

His armband says he was a Red....Suarez, Suarez,
You'll Never Walk Alone he says Suarez, Suarez

Seen that last week, very good.  Shows some of the fans are not that wrapped up in Torres.
Getting close to the deadline now.  Still think he goes today (hopefully), just cant see us getting an able replacement in on time unless Anelka included.
The reason i say hopefully is because he is desperate to leave and he will be no addition to Liverpool for the rest of the season. But he cant go cheap. 50 million lowest price. Would be nice for him to go to Chelsea, Kenny have a good replacement signed along with Suarez & Adam. Beat Stoke Wednesday then Chelsea next Sunday and guess what we are right back in the hunt with them.  How great would it be do push them out of fourth (wishful thinking i know) Torres and all!!

Carmen in the long run Liverpool fans should not want him going to a rival like Chelsea. The best outcome for Liverpool (and the rest of PL) would be that he goes abroad.

The scenario you just wrote would be sweet for Liverpool but it could be the reverse with Torres scoring against Liverpool to take 3 points.  Like I said he would be better away to f**k out of the league if he is going to hit the form of 24 months ago.

Minus15

BC1 agree that Kenny is the best signing of the window. Can't help but be impressed by the way he is handling things in interviews and the way he is trying to get the team to play. Can you imagine how much of a nightmare we would be having right now with Hodgson there? Kenny is assured and calm in all that he does. It gives the fans confidence that everything will be ok. Club is in good hands and they will make the right decision to the benefit of the future of the club.

Minus15

Breaking news that Liverpool have bid 30m for andy carrol and it has been rejected.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Minus15 on January 31, 2011, 11:14:20 AM
Breaking news that Liverpool have bid 30m for andy carrol and it has been rejected.

thank god, far too much money for carrol. about 15-18million is what he is worth.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either