Munster Senior Football final July 04 2010 - Kerry V Limerick.

Started by comethekingdom, June 27, 2010, 05:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Quote from: Cde on July 04, 2010, 03:31:16 PM
well done to kerry and pat fox on winning the munster final

Replacement for Galvin ?  ;)

Archie Mitchell

Enjoyable game of football. The ref cost Limerick the game, gave them f**k all. Not sure what he was doing at the end letting that scramble happen, he should have either blew Galvin up for over carrying or gave a penalty.

zoyler

Of course it was.  Fox should never be allowed near another intercounty match but knowing the GAA I'd have a few bob on him to ref the AIF!

I have never seen a worse display - he was in total awe of everyone in a Kerry jersey and did not give Limerick even a hint of fairplay - a disgrace!

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Some awful reffing this year, time for a ref in either half and t.v. ref for questionable points.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

donelli

Quote from: Maguire01 on July 04, 2010, 02:53:31 PM
Is this online anywhere outside of RoI? TV3 online blocked up here.
[/quote
try ch 433 on sky

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Mickeys beard

Unlucky Limerick- would definitely have won but for ref.  disgraceful.
Boil the Drawers!

Rossfan

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on July 04, 2010, 03:39:11 PM
Some awful reffing this year,

Absolutey Mghu. I didnt think anyone would surpass Fahy but today's eejit did.
Bad enough to have a poor ref if he is bad for both teams but this fella was so one sided it was unbelievable.
How that thug T Sé remained on the pitch......
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Jinxy

Tohill can rest easy, the Kerry crowd will be after Hayes now!
If you were any use you'd be playing.

From the Bunker

Another occasion for Tom o'sé and Kerry to go running crying foul to mammy when the CCCC give him a hefty suspension.

Look, the lad acted the blackguard but he was not caught by the referee so its not a crime and he is being victimised again by trial by TV.

The Forfeit Point

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on July 04, 2010, 03:39:11 PM
Some awful reffing this year, time for a ref in either half and t.v. ref for questionable points.

blew a limerick player for throwing the ball up with one hand and fisting it  ??? and of course cooper being the brilliant player that he is fires the resulting free over. is it so much to ask that refs know the rules? there is nothing wrong with doing that

Frank Casey

Quote from: Jinxy on July 04, 2010, 03:48:16 PM
Tohill can rest easy, the Kerry crowd will be after Hayes now!

Hayes entitled to raise the issue, but not to harp on that Tomas would get a two month rest.
KERRY 3:7

Dinny Breen

So he's entitled to raise the issue and but not give an opinion on it, 2 months should be minimum, could easliy have broke Stephen Kelly's jaw.
#newbridgeornowhere

DUBSFORSAM1

Unbelievably bad reffing which would be bad enought if at least it had been both ways but he so blatantly favoured Kerry it was unreal...

Frank Casey

Raise it, comment on it, give his opinion on it no problem. However what Hayes thinks is an appropriate penalty for something that has not yet been through the proper chanels is irrelevant. He is unfortunately typical of many of what pass for journalists at the moment as he wants to tell everybody how to do their job.

And lest there be any doubt, what I saw on the tv coverage did not impress me and I'm sure that it will get the same attention that Derek Kavanagh's choking got a few weeks back.
KERRY 3:7