Munster Senior Football final July 04 2010 - Kerry V Limerick.

Started by comethekingdom, June 27, 2010, 05:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank Casey

Quote from: Jinxy on July 04, 2010, 07:28:34 PM
I'll tell you one thing, if O'Sé and Galvin are missing the next day, Kerry could be in serious bother depending on the draw.

Galvin's suspension is not up until the weekend after the quarter finals so there's no question of him getting there unless there's a replay or their QF gets delayed because of replays else where.

As for Tomas lets wait and see.
KERRY 3:7

omagh_gael

Frank Casey

Quote from: omagh_gael on July 04, 2010, 07:50:20 PM
What's the odds on a Kerry v Cork Qf?

Now wouldn't that be a change of opponents. On the understanding that Cork make it through the qualifiers then its a one in four but with the sense of humour that the football gods have then I'd say more like a dead cert. Its the only leg of the All Ireland series that the teams have yet to meet in.
KERRY 3:7

magickingdom

I'll tell you one thing, if O'Sé and Galvin are missing the next day, Kerry could be in serious bother depending on the draw.

first it was if we lost galvin, now he gone its if we lose o se. there plenty to replace them that can do the same job

Jinxy

O'Sé is by a country mile the best wing-back in the country.
Along with Galvin he always steps up when the pressure is highest.
He's a serious attacking threat as well as an excellent defender.
Who ye will replace him with?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Hedley Lamarr

If Francie Bellew or any Ulster player had behaved the way that O'Se did today........what would the Sundy game been all about?

Rules? sure Kerry write their own ::)

Hope Tyrone kick the shite out of ye in September......cnuts ;)
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

johnpower

We are not gping well and will need to improve big time . I thought the ref was ok but for once should have given out a yellow to Tomas I think he gave him the benefit of doubt that he slipped for the trip .

johnpower

Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 04, 2010, 03:09:04 PM
Limerick had no chance after the way the ref rode them in the 1st half, at least Kerry found another kn**ker to replace Galvin absolute disgrace that O'Shea was allowed stay on the pitch.

Whats wrong with poor Dinny ?

Kerry Mike

QuoteHope Tyrone kick the shite out of ye in September......cnuts 

Thanks for the contribution.

Delighted to get over today was always going to be a battle with Limerick and would not have been too shocked if Limerick has won, once again it underlined how competitive Munster with Tipperary, Limerick and Cork really pushing us hard this year and those game will hopefully stand to us. Its great to be heading back to Croke Park for another Quarter final and thats a great reward today as well as Munster title number 73 and yes it still means a lot ot us.

But we have loads to improve on, the full back line and midfield were again very shaky and Donaghy was hardly seen. It a long break now til the quarter finals and training will really have to be cranked up a whole lot over the next few weeks if we are to make a serious assaulyt on the main champiionship of the summer.   

As for Tomas no doubt he deserved a card today in partiucular for the alledged elbow if the referee was up to it but he bottled it, lets hope the ref too will be sanctioned when  the GAA sit down to review the action.

Anyone know when Derek Kavanagh's hearing is coming up? The suspense is killing me.

Well done Kerry job done well.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

passedit

Quote from: Kerry Mike on July 04, 2010, 10:56:03 PM
Quotelets hope the ref too will be sanctioned when  the GAA sit down to review the action..

Have to agree with the kerryman here, the ref should get a rest as long as tomas.

Btw i think kavanagh is up in front of the beak after Griffin, oh wait.
Don't Panic

Dinny Breen

Quote from: johnpower on July 04, 2010, 10:48:48 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 04, 2010, 03:09:04 PM
Limerick had no chance after the way the ref rode them in the 1st half, at least Kerry found another kn**ker to replace Galvin absolute disgrace that O'Shea was allowed stay on the pitch.

Whats wrong with poor Dinny ?

Besides my normal mental issues I hate incompetent refereeing and serious foul play that can result in injury, a bad trip, 2 elbows to the head and not even a yellow, one you can forgive but three is obvioulsy pre-meditated. But sure Kerry will circle the wagons and deny deny deny.
#newbridgeornowhere

betelgeuse

Rufus T Firefly

gallsman

As mentioned already, O'Sé is by a mile the best wing back of his generation

Yesterday, however, he was an absolute filthy f**ker and should have walked.

The Konica

Quote from: Jinxy on July 04, 2010, 09:30:26 PM
O'Sé is by a country mile the best wing-back in the country.
Along with Galvin he always steps up when the pressure is highest.
He's a serious attacking threat as well as an excellent defender.
Who ye will replace him with?

Jack would probably go with Brendan Guiney if he's still around