Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceol agus peil

Sent from my iphone

stillsenior

Quote from: ceol agus peil on December 13, 2009, 03:21:32 PM
Omagh win. By four

Ceol, where you at game? What was it like? Who stood out?

ceol agus peil

Yes , RonanONeillwho registered 7 points ,ConanGrugan5 points and Barry Tierney were the stand outperformers , with Grugan taking the game into extra time with a free from 35 metres , in what was a superb game
Sent from my iphone

blueshark1

Who is the Clonoe man connected with the Tattyreagh job?

the processor

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on December 11, 2009, 04:49:41 PM
Final score in Irvinestown in the vocational schools semi fnal wasDonegal 1.13 , Tyrone 0.14 , ref Brian Crowe Cavan,  with the winners registering the games only goal in the 26th minute of the second half.

Brian Crowe was horrible

Radioulster

Quote from: blueshark1 on December 13, 2009, 08:00:59 PM
Who is the Clonoe man connected with the Tattyreagh job?
Taggart used to play for Clonoe Barry??

Wee Roddy

Well has anyone actually found out if Porter is going to Omagh?
There is a lot of doubt in Carmen over the weekend about Adrian Clarke. Apparently he health may prevent him from accepting the job for another year.

midnightcaller

Roddy, whats the story with Clarke? Thought he was certain to continue on?

On another light hearted note.. Those boys in Errigal must be made of light stuff- nearly £50,000 in injury costs according to Dominic McCaugheys report. Seems an awful amount for 1 year.

MR99

Quote from: Wee Roddy on December 14, 2009, 01:46:49 PM
Well has anyone actually found out if Porter is going to Omagh?
There is a lot of doubt in Carmen over the weekend about Adrian Clarke. Apparently he health may prevent him from accepting the job for another year.

Roddy Are you insinuating that Porter may be in line for the Carmen job if Clarke is unable to take it up?  He is married to a Carmen woman and I'm sure he'd be a popular choice?

midnightcaller

Roddy Are you insinuating that Porter may be in line for the Carmen job if Clarke is unable to take it up?  He is married to a Carmen woman and I'm sure he'd be a popular choice?
[/quote]

You have to be joking right? A popular choice? There couldnt be a more unpopular choice!

EC Unique

Quote from: midnightcaller on December 14, 2009, 02:32:13 PM
Roddy, whats the story with Clarke? Thought he was certain to continue on?

On another light hearted note.. Those boys in Errigal must be made of light stuff- nearly £50,000 in injury costs according to Dominic McCaugheys report. Seems an awful amount for 1 year.

There were a small number of very serious injuries that required a fair bit under the knife. Other than that nothing serious. Remember we have 4 senior teams lining out as apposed to most clubs having 2.

Wee Roddy

Is Porter married to a Carmen woman? First I knew of it.
Porter is a coach I am led to believe and Carmen have a coach in place already. Why would he be unpopular midnightcaller?

on the sideline

Quote from: Wee Roddy on December 14, 2009, 04:35:31 PM
Is Porter married to a Carmen woman? First I knew of it.
Porter is a coach I am led to believe and Carmen have a coach in place already. Why would he be unpopular midnightcaller?

Does Ryan Daly or Sean Daly do any coaching with your senior teams?

viiv

Anybody any idea on who is fav for the county vice chair? Alot in for it I hear including P Darcy.

ceol agus peil

Cookstown lead by one at halftime
Sent from my iphone