Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KIDDO 4

Final score in Irvinestown in the vocational schools semi fnal wasDonegal 1.13 , Tyrone 0.14 , ref Brian Crowe Cavan,  with the winners registering the games only goal in the 26th minute of the second half.

DCR

Quote from: cookstownblue on December 06, 2009, 01:29:49 PM
ray needs a big year in 2010, he was caught in the middle between cookstown and tyrone last year where he couldn't play for his club becos he was involved with tyrone, and he wasn't getting game time for the county either.  In recent months his game has picked up considerably, i believe MH rates him quite well and like the rest of us would love to see a change in form for the county- perhaps his success with the club will spur him on next year.

Id also love to see Barry Mulligan getting a chance for Tyrone, and is no doubt someone that can play to that standard when he puts his mind to it, however i think he has had his run ins with Micky before and think this may harm his chances!

According to a Ryan Pickering interview in today's Gaelic Life "Barry's nickname is Ledley King because he doesn't train, just plays matches". That might well be part of his problem with Mickey - though I agree he is a very good footballer

littleoak

Quote from: longrunsthefox on December 11, 2009, 01:32:47 PM
Quote from: Sanchez on December 11, 2009, 11:51:01 AM
Read on Hoganstand there that Omagh have appointed Paddy Crozier as manager and Ryan Porter along with him. Hardly any truth in that? I take what i read on HS with a pinch of salt now after some of the rumours ive seen in the past few weeks.

Omagh certainly spoke to Crozier in recent weeks...
They certainly did but pcroz not taking them   !

redcard

Quote from: ceol agus peil on December 11, 2009, 04:12:44 PM
Donegal win by two
Quote from: KIDDO 4 on December 11, 2009, 04:49:41 PM
Final score in Irvinestown in the vocational schools semi fnal wasDonegal 1.13 , Tyrone 0.14 , ref Brian Crowe Cavan,  with the winners registering the games only goal in the 26th minute of the second half.
couldnt have been to many at that game. you two must have been standin beside each other

laceer

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on December 11, 2009, 04:49:41 PMFinal score in Irvinestown in the vocational schools semi fnal wasDonegal 1.13 , Tyrone 0.14 , ref Brian Crowe Cavan, with the winners registering the games only goal in the 26th minute of the second half.
Quote from: KIDDO 4 on December 11, 2009, 04:49:41 PMFinal score in Irvinestown in the vocational schools semi fnal wasDonegal 1.13 , Tyrone 0.14 , ref Brian Crowe Cavan, with the winners registering the games only goal in the 26th minute of the second half.
Sounded like a good match. Who played well?

longrunsthefox

Anyone got inside track on minor game tomorow in St Paul's Ulster tournament between Omagh and Armagh (is it the Harps?). Like who are main players on each team etc.. who are favourites tho I'm sure that would be hard to judge. I might take  a skite down. It is a great competition.   

omagh_gael

Fox, It would seem Omagh are favourites for this game, although only marginally. Omagh have a number of Tyrone minors including Barry Tierney, Conan Grugan and Ronan O'Neill as well as eight players on a strong CBS Mac Rory cup panel. They've won a lot of league and championship medals on the way through u-14/u-16 and a lot of players still around from last years Minor team who lost out to Ardboe. Armagh Harps (correct) have Declan Mc Kenna who captined Armagh to last years minor AI I'm not aware if there are any other county players.

Should be a good game, would go myself but have other commitments!

longrunsthefox

Muhammed McCarthy

The years are catching up on Ryan McMenamin :D

Bonkers09

Any update on the score in Omagh minor game?

ceol agus peil

Sent from my iphone

ceol agus peil

Armagh. Lead by two with three to go
Sent from my iphone

ceol agus peil

Sent from my iphone

ceol agus peil

Omagh lead by three at half timein extra time0
Sent from my iphone

ceol agus peil

Sent from my iphone