Previous topic - Next topic

ceol agus peil

Sent from my iphone

ceol agus peil

Cookstown won by eight points in omagh
Sent from my iphone

tyrone86

longrunsthefox

I see Dominic McCaughey's secretary's report will give out about that Late Late Show on the GAA. Jees! he must really be struggling for something to write about!! 

ceol agus peil

Holy Trinty Cookstown ,defeated SacredHeart Omagh,tonight at HealyPark in theTyrone U16 vocational schools final  2.13 to 2.5 , ref JohnDevlinPomeroy.
Sent from my iphone

Rocky Mc Guigan

Quote from: ceol agus peil on December 14, 2009, 10:56:13 PM
Holy Trinty Cookstown ,defeated SacredHeart Omagh,tonight at HealyPark in theTyrone U16 vocational schools final  2.13 to 2.5 , ref JohnDevlinPomeroy.
Interesting-How many Pomeroy players were on the Holy Trinity team?

new devil

cookstownblue

Any truth from dromore direction that Ricey is quitting County Football?  It was mentioned at our AGM on Sunday, surely a massive loss to Tyrone if true!

new devil

Not much off a loss i don't think..has been poor enough the last few years..if Tyrone don't have better corner backs in the county they may forget about it IMO

cookstownblue

I appreciate what your saying, however Ryan is a big team player, i reckon it will be strange not to see him charging up the wing!

midnightcaller

Quote from: Wee Roddy on December 14, 2009, 04:35:31 PM
Is Porter married to a Carmen woman? First I knew of it.
Porter is a coach I am led to believe and Carmen have a coach in place already. Why would he be unpopular midnightcaller?

They seem to have a good coach in charge already. Also I may be mistaken here, but was there not a bit of tension from the championship matches of years gone by and some sideline shenanigans?

goal and a point

Quote from: cookstownblue on December 15, 2009, 12:41:35 PM
I appreciate what your saying, however Ryan is a big team player, i reckon it will be strange not to see him charging up the wing!

when tyrone had there back against the walls in games oveer last couple of years he was one of the few stepping up as a leader to try and bring them back into the game e.g. cork this year thought he was the only man in last 10 minutes that was trying to run at cork

Bensars

Rocky Mc Guigan

redhugh

Ricey would be a big loss surely,he's a great leader and is a big part of the current squad in terms of mentality.I for one would be sad to see him go.I hope these are only rumours.