Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrhf

Boghopper

Moy throwing points to Brackaville common knowledge for weeks unfathomable in July £ supposed to be involved. Thought Moy were better.

TabClear

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 15, 2016, 11:39:24 PM
Quote from: skeog on October 15, 2016, 09:24:16 PM
Castlederg must be happy with you tonight Norf,agree Titles should be earned on the field.

Don't care how The Derg feel. Fair play to our lads who went out today and gave 100% despite having nowt to play for.

However felt for the Tatt lads afterwards. Hard not to.

Last minute goal too.

Fair play Norf.  Have to feel sorry for Clogher as Brocagh's massive win over a depleted Rock team the week before the championship final ultimately cost them a playoff spot. Don't have any issue with Rock holding players back by the way, they earned that right by getting to the final.  Just shows how the fixture lottery can end up costing/benefitting clubs at this time of the year.

As for the Tatts that is some implosion in the last few weeks.  Will be difficult for them to regroup for another month in the Playoffs?

square_ball

Quote from: Boghopper on October 16, 2016, 02:23:15 AM
Moy throwing points to Brackaville common knowledge for weeks unfathomable in July £ supposed to be involved. Thought Moy were better.

Talking through your ass there.

Boghopper

I hope I am but its been doing the rounds for weeks! I have queried the veracity  of the story also but am told its a done deal.

redzone

First game is off. Be a disaster if the pitch is unplayable. I'd say they will play it regardless

Goals_Will_Come

Teamtalk have it up that County Final is definitely off and that league football will have to wait another week.

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

GaelTheGael

Replay refixed for Friday evening at 7:30 PM in Healy Park.

Dire Ear

Game off.  Refixed Friday 7-30 --@TyroneGAALive

Beantown

Final will now be played on Friday night.. Omagh is such a dump it's unreal.  Anytime we have a spell of poor weather it becomes unplayable.. embarrassing! If it's supppsed to be the showpiece ground in the county can the co board not do something with the pitch!! Must be more important to spend the money on a wind farm in garvaghy.. The whole ground is a shambles. Terracing is too shallow, anybody under 6ft has a hard time seeing the pitch, stand near the halfway point and you have no chance seeing either corner, welfare facilities for spectators are still stuck in the 80's, . At least there is a control tower, that cost a fortune and we can point to worship!! and a scoreboard that's temperamental to say the least! This is not the Omagh club fault, but if the county board are so forward thinking then sort out a decent county ground.. I would say that other than Ballybofey and Antrim who have no pitch, omagh is the worst in Ulster!

Boghopper

I wonder would some Newspaper employ to talk shite? It sure would beat the 9 to 5. If the Moy beat Brackaville then clearly the rumours will be untrue. Sympathise with Na Fianna and Killyclogher they'll both be bitterly disappointed not to be playing today.

Beantown

Ironic thing is both Coalisland and Killyclogher have pitches that stand up to bad weather ! I am sure Carrickmore could host it but god forbid if anything was moved from Healy Park..

Boghopper

Surely a contingency plan should be in place this is the second time this has happened in Omagh this year.

Localexpert

My contacts in the omagh club tell me they were on the pitch from 9 this morning and it always looked doubtful that the match would be played.....

Why was this not changed hours ago to carrickmore or even edendork to get the game played.  All the millions spent on omagh and that dung hole Garvaghy and the embarrassment of the omagh pitch.

Coalisland lads training now and don't even need the screw ins because our pitch has some decent drainage like most fields now a days.