Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EastTyrone

Time for predictions again. I am feeling a Coalisland win on the cards. Team should be confident in our forwards producing more scores. If Fianna get the kickout right (Ours and theirs) we should sail home. The boat has not passed.

PS. loving KC media campaign "#BELIEVEINBLUE"

Coalisland also doing one to respect their opponents "#BELIEVEINNAVY"

Localexpert

my prediction for the game is that the youngsters will gather at sean mccabes on sunday morning to give him abuse before heading to the colder than cold beer shed to get a few half 'uns for nicky (who shit in me toilet) rankins bus.  the youngsters will then gather beneath the press box with hezbollah kerr leading the chants.

the fianna will then come onto the pitch around 10 past the hour and barring extra time will walk away champs.  back to east tyrone they will go to wreck er ..........   

WT4E

Quote from: EastTyrone on October 13, 2016, 09:29:55 AM
Quote from: skeog on October 13, 2016, 09:28:27 AM
For people who complain about admission prices see Cavan county board are quite expensive with their prices 50 percent more than Tyrone, i.e. 20 euros to Sundays replay.

Mattie must be charging a lot for next season.

Probably still recuperating from Peter Donnelly cleaning them out!  ;)

Club boi

Unfortunately I have to make it 3 in a row an agree with the above 2 clowns.
Local expert - Coalisland have done nothing in 6 years and you have appeared outa no where when they have got to the Final to practically insult everyone around you. I hope you haven't jumped the gun and it backfires on you with a Killyclogher win

Lucky for you I Just think Coalislands running game is stronger from half back/half forward

Although Toner will be a massive Miss for them, I think Mc Fadden is a bigger Miss for Killyclogher

Coalisland by 2

Localexpert

Quote from: Club boi on October 14, 2016, 10:48:11 PM
Local expert - Coalisland have done nothing in 6 years and you have appeared outa no where when they have got to the Final to practically insult everyone around you. I hope you haven't jumped the gun and it backfires on you with a Killyclogher win

Lucky for you I Just think Coalislands running game is stronger from half back/half forward

Although Toner will be a massive Miss for them, I think Mc Fadden is a bigger Miss for Killyclogher

Coalisland by 2

Who have I insulted?

Saying coalisland have done nothing what do you mean?

They've won nothing yes that's true but only one team wins the championship each year so does that mean everyone has done nothing when they haven't won? 

Coalisland have never been far away and have probably lacked a bit of good fortune that is needed to be champions.  The past 2 years they've been beat by the eventual champions. The 2 years before that carrickmore beat them by 1-2 points which they can do to anyone at any time.  They also won 15 out of 15 league games in 2012. 

Doing nothing as you say will be fine with me if and when they become the team of the decade on sunday......

Redhand Santa

Was there not complaints here earlier in week about the county board playing a minor game before final to charge 12 pound in? I see it's a tenner into all the ground.

WBF

Quote from: Localexpert on October 14, 2016, 11:48:08 PM

Coalisland by 2

Who have I insulted?

They've won nothing yes that's true but only one team wins the championship each year so does that mean everyone has done nothing when they haven't won? 

Coalisland have never been far away and have probably lacked a bit of good fortune that is needed to be champions.  The past 2 years they've been beat by the eventual champions. The 2 years before that carrickmore beat them by 1-2 points which they can do to anyone at any time.  They also won 15 out of 15 league games in 2012. 

Doing nothing as you say will be fine with me if and when they become the team of the decade on sunday......

Surely you have to wait to the decade is over before you can claim to be the team of the decade?

Localexpert

Quote from: WBF on October 15, 2016, 11:38:26 AM

Coalisland by 2

Who have I insulted?

Surely you have to wait to the decade is over before you can claim to be the team of the decade?

Apologies team of this decade thus far .....

The Golden Years

Coalisland by 2

Who have I insulted?

Did coalisland win the league in 2012?

time ticking away

Can't see coalisland winning tomorrow. Looks like it's gonna be a wet day which I think will not help coalisland. Obviously won't help killyclogher much either but I think they work harder and will not be affected by the poor conditions as much.
Killyclogher by 3
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: The Golden Years on October 15, 2016, 01:14:00 PM

Coalisland by 2

Who have I insulted?

Naw, they didn't as we slaughtered them in the league final at Edendork.

Localexpert

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on October 15, 2016, 02:09:39 PM

Coalisland by 2

Who have I insulted?

Personally I'd rather have the last 3 championship victories;)

Localexpert

Quote from: time ticking away on October 15, 2016, 01:52:56 PM
Can't see coalisland winning tomorrow. Looks like it's gonna be a wet day which I think will not help coalisland. Obviously won't help killyclogher much either but I think they work harder and will not be affected by the poor conditions as much.
Killyclogher by 3

I think Coalisland are the better all round team. granted the two mcanns and Bradley are brilliant overall I think Coalisland don't have as many nervous ball handlers.   Like any opinion the acid test will be on sunday so time will tell.

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: Localexpert on October 15, 2016, 02:16:39 PM

Coalisland by 2

Who have I insulted?

Personally I'd rather have the last 3 championship victories;)

Of course you would, but it was our first ever ever ever senior league title and we stuffed you in the final 😂💖💖💖

The Golden Years

Coalisland by 2

Who have I insulted?

So actually they won 16 out of 17 league games. Shitty one that 😂