Previous topic - Next topic

Localexpert

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on October 15, 2016, 02:35:09 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 15, 2016, 02:16:39 PM
Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on October 15, 2016, 02:09:39 PM
Quote from: The Golden Years on October 15, 2016, 01:14:00 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 14, 2016, 11:48:08 PM
Quote from: Club boi on October 14, 2016, 10:48:11 PM
Unfortunately I have to make it 3 in a row an agree with the above 2 clowns.
Local expert - Coalisland have done nothing in 6 years and you have appeared outa no where when they have got to the Final to practically insult everyone around you. I hope you haven't jumped the gun and it backfires on you with a Killyclogher win

Lucky for you I Just think Coalislands running game is stronger from half back/half forward

Although Toner will be a massive Miss for them, I think Mc Fadden is a bigger Miss for Killyclogher

Coalisland by 2

Who have I insulted?

Saying coalisland have done nothing what do you mean?

They've won nothing yes that's true but only one team wins the championship each year so does that mean everyone has done nothing when they haven't won? 

Coalisland have never been far away and have probably lacked a bit of good fortune that is needed to be champions.  The past 2 years they've been beat by the eventual champions. The 2 years before that carrickmore beat them by 1-2 points which they can do to anyone at any time.  They also won 15 out of 15 league games in 2012. 

Doing nothing as you say will be fine with me if and when they become the team of the decade on sunday......

Did coalisland win the league in 2012?

Naw, they didn't as we slaughtered them in the league final at Edendork.

Personally I'd rather have the last 3 championship victories;)

Of course you would, but it was our first ever ever ever senior league title and we stuffed you in the final 😂💖💖💖

Ack sure at least it allowed cashidy to justify staying for a other  £50k+..... I mean 4 years..... ::)

Localexpert

Quote from: The Golden Years on October 15, 2016, 02:52:43 PM
Local expert - Coalisland have done nothing in 6 years and you have appeared outa no where when they have got to the Final to practically insult everyone around you. I hope you haven't jumped the gun and it backfires on you with a Killyclogher win

Lucky for you I Just think Coalislands running game is stronger from half back/half forward

Although Toner will be a massive Miss for them, I think Mc Fadden is a bigger Miss for Killyclogher

Coalisland by 2

Who have I insulted?

They've won nothing yes that's true but only one team wins the championship each year so does that mean everyone has done nothing when they haven't won? 

Coalisland have never been far away and have probably lacked a bit of good fortune that is needed to be champions.  The past 2 years they've been beat by the eventual champions. The 2 years before that carrickmore beat them by 1-2 points which they can do to anyone at any time.  They also won 15 out of 15 league games in 2012. 

Doing nothing as you say will be fine with me if and when they become the team of the decade on sunday......

So actually they won 16 out of 17 league games. Shitty one that 😂

True but I meant regular league games which I think any true follower would have understood.... personally think league semis and finals should be done away with....

Again it won't matter a feck if we are on the right side of the result come Sunday.....  11 years and counting  ;)

The Golden Years

Quote from: Localexpert on October 15, 2016, 02:56:58 PM

Coalisland by 2

Who have I insulted?

True but I meant regular league games which I think any true follower would have understood.... personally think league semis and finals should be done away with....

Again it won't matter a feck if we are on the right side of the result come Sunday.....  11 years and counting  ;)

A 'true follower' if you harrowed half what I have ploughed you would have the most championship medals in coalisland. 15 and counting 😜

square_ball

No need for the court room for Castlederg after todays results. Tattyreagh fairly screwed it up the past few weeks. Hard to see them picking it up for the playoffs but 3rd time lucky maybe.

Also donaghmore sealed promotion and derrytresk have a lifeline. Be like them to make the great escape.

Localexpert

Quote from: The Golden Years on October 15, 2016, 03:23:15 PM

Coalisland by 2

Who have I insulted?

A 'true follower' if you harrowed half what I have ploughed you would have the most championship medals in coalisland. 15 and counting 😜

I'm happy with what i have ;) It will be a long time.before it's 16.........

The Golden Years

Quote from: Localexpert on October 15, 2016, 07:56:11 PM
Quote from: The Golden Years on October 15, 2016, 03:23:15 PM

Coalisland by 2

Who have I insulted?

I'm happy with what i have ;) It will be a long time.before it's 16.........

Yeah, I am sure you are. 🤔 There is one thing for sure though, it will be 16 before coalisland hit 15.....not in my lifetime

Norf Tyrone

If only every Club treated the league with the respect that our Club today we'd be a better place for it.

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

skeog

Castlederg must be happy with you tonight Norf,agree Titles should be earned on the field.

redzone

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 15, 2016, 08:52:38 PM
If only every Club treated the league with the respect that our Club today we'd be a better place for it.

Is there no play offs in div 3

skeog

2nd tatts 3rd beragh 4th owen roes and 5th i think play off,. the fifth spot is between clogher brocagh and drumragh, Xmas week it will be finished.

Timber Time

What way is the Brocagh/Clogher/Drumragh position going to be sorted?
Some result Owen Roes beating Tatts with Derg taking the league title
Great strides been made in Castlederg since they moved in from Castlefinn Rd to their new grounds

ONeill

Quote from: square_ball on October 15, 2016, 07:53:08 PM
No need for the court room for Castlederg after todays results. Tattyreagh fairly screwed it up the past few weeks. Hard to see them picking it up for the playoffs but 3rd time lucky maybe.

Also donaghmore sealed promotion and derrytresk have a lifeline. Be like them to make the great escape.

Hill head to Aghyaran next week...and Aghaloo go to Derrylaughan.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

time ticking away

Some result alright for Fintona.  Seen that team in a blitz at errigal over the summer.  There's a young mc gillion lad who is some talent
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: skeog on October 15, 2016, 09:24:16 PM
Castlederg must be happy with you tonight Norf,agree Titles should be earned on the field.

Don't care how The Derg feel. Fair play to our lads who went out today and gave 100% despite having nowt to play for.

However felt for the Tatt lads afterwards. Hard not to.

Last minute goal too.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

square_ball

Quote from: ONeill on October 15, 2016, 10:33:10 PM
Quote from: square_ball on October 15, 2016, 07:53:08 PM

Hill head to Aghyaran next week...and Aghaloo go to Derrylaughan.

Its 2 from Aghaloo, Derrytresk and Brackaville for the playoffs. Next weeks results could be irrelevant if Brackaville don't beat the Moy which you'd have to favour the Moy for.