Drugs in UK sports....

Started by muppet, June 09, 2015, 01:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrdeeds

Leicester very suspicious. Very few injuries and players recovered from injuries in a week which normally would take three plus weeks. Also performing high in sprints in last few minutes of games.   

gallsman

This is starting to kick off. A doctor by the name of Mark Bonar (no, really) claims he doped 150 athletes including British Tour de France cyclists, an England cricketer and a British boxing world champion.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

mrdeeds

Arsenal Leicester and Chelsea named.

StephenC

Arsenal, Chelsea, Leicester, and Birmingham players among his clients apparently.

Minder

Quote from: StephenC on April 02, 2016, 10:49:02 PM
Arsenal, Chelsea, Leicester, and Birmingham players among his clients apparently.

Yeah it's all his word though, Sunday Times have said they have no independent evidence that he treated any of them.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

laoislad

Quote from: mrdeeds on April 02, 2016, 10:48:32 PM
Arsenal Leicester and Chelsea named.
He gave the Arsenal players laxatives instead of performance drugs, that's why they shite themselves at this time every season.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Capt Pat

He is Irish isn't he although there are no Irish players at those clubs.

screenexile

Really surprised at the apathy towards Sakho's positive test at the weekend.

Double standards in this are appalling. If an athlete was caught they'd rightly get condemned all over the show for it but a footballer  is caught doping and it's barely discussed!! Any wonder the Premier League is a corrupt cesspit when this kind of thing is basically ignored!!

AZOffaly

I think it's the nature of it. A fat burning drug. But it is cheating, and he is an idiot, and he's going to get a ban, rightly so.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 25, 2016, 11:42:08 AM
I think it's the nature of it. A fat burning drug. But it is cheating, and he is an idiot, and he's going to get a ban, rightly so.

Spin me baby right round baby right round. They tend to be masking agents.

I thought Leicester would have been caught by now, Liverpool wouldn't have been on my radar due to their high level of injuries. Klopp and his style have changed that.
#newbridgeornowhere

AZOffaly

If anything, I'd have expected Sahko to be caught for Cocaine!