Bredagh talks Liam & Sam 2011

Started by Lecale2, August 23, 2007, 08:23:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodgy umpire

Quote from: SouthArmaghBandit on August 10, 2008, 09:09:11 AM
It would still be an opportunity to have a go at Brennan all the same. I think his term as president has been awful.

why so?

bit silly complaining about the panel, a good nights entertainment for a 10r. anything else worth doing on a thursday?
The Boys in Red and Black are back

ONeill

Yes, I'd say it'll be a good night's entertainment for those who haven't attended it in recent years.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

Surely we have heard everything journos such as Heaney and Breheny have to say and because they are journalists should we give their opinions any more credence? At least Tierney will be there to give us the same tired comedy routine.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Glensman

I went last year and it was a a super night (rolled out of the Welly Park in the early hours).

Shame Brolly isn't there as he can carry the night. Love him or hate him he adds something.

However, each person on the panel adds something.
You don't like Heaney - take issue with something he has written then with your arguments on the night. He is also a Bredagh man so adds that angle.
You don't like Brennan's reign - take him to task on it.
These people are arguably putting themselves in the firing line (FOR FREE) so if you can come on here and slag them off then go there and give them a chance to speak back.
Duignan played hurling at the very top winning an All Ireland while Ross Carr won two. Pretty good pedigree.

A very progressive idea for those interested in GAA.

I'm not getting a cut and don't play for Bredagh I just thought it was a good way to spend the evening.

PS I agree Geraghty last year was a great coup.

wobbller

As someone reckoned earlier, I hope Nicky Brennan doesn't turn up to sit in judgement of all things GAA.
He may have to take a bit of stick from the audience and indeed the panel but as long as he's up to it,the night
should be a laugh.
Duignan will add knowledge to the Hurling side of things which seems to have been lacking in other years as
Crossey,Sambo etc put out the "Chip on the Shoulder" Ulster mentality as regards Hurling in previous appearances.

Square Ball

Guys

this is a great night out, if you disagree with what the panal say this is your chance to put your point accross. How many people on here have had the chance to put your thoughts on the GAA to the top banana. if you dont like what heaney or anyone says question it, you only get answers if you ask questions.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Forgot me Boots

Quote from: nearlymad on August 12, 2008, 10:27:36 AM
They should have asked Jody Gormley to appear to give a kiss n' tell about his
Antrim experience ;D

Now I would pay money to hear that!!!!  :D

What about getting a few McGouretys (sp) on it as well  ;)

Square Ball

Orior

I need a promise of girls. How about wrapping the night up with a wet tee shirt competition? More water!
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Lecale2

dodgy umpire

Square Ball

I am the smaller of the pair, Lecal2 is the other, looks like Frank Carson

If you could pick a panal member to question who would it be?

overcarrying

Would like to see Oisin McConville at the top table, lived an interesting life to say the least.

In the Onion Bag

Pat the Puke would be a good panelist for a northern audience.

dodgy umpire

Quote from: In the Onion Bag on August 13, 2008, 11:33:45 PM
Pat the Puke would be a good panelist for a northern audience.

him and benny tierny could have a good debate over the merits of playing football like a rugby team