Started by Lecale2, August 23, 2007, 08:23:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodgy umpire

Quote from: nearlymad on August 13, 2008, 11:55:58 PM
Pat the rat would make me puke.Keep him out of the north,

hes good enough entertainment on the sunday game, i love his accent
The Boys in Red and Black are back

Over the Bar

spillane would be deadly.  him and brolly, no need for anyone else.

Square Ball

Dónal Óg Cusack would be a good guest for the hurlers
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Over the Bar

QuoteDónal Óg Cusack would be a good guest for the hurlers

Aye but who's interested in hurling in belfast? :P

Square Ball

Quote from: Over the Bar on August 14, 2008, 01:19:03 PM
QuoteDónal Óg Cusack would be a good guest for the hurlers

Aye but who's interested in hurling in belfast? :P

loads from Bredagh, oh and there may be a few westies who would have a big interest

Square Ball

Quote from: hardstation on August 14, 2008, 10:38:04 PM
I don't really. My da makes me go to matches to keep me away from joyriding and glue-sniffing.

Is it working?

Niall Quinn

Quote from: hardstation on August 14, 2008, 10:38:04 PM
I don't really. My da makes me go to matches to keep me away from joyriding and glue-sniffing.

Don't mix your vices Hardstation. I've seen too many incidents of hallucinating young men with hands stuck to the steering wheel end up in horrible stolen car wrecks.
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

Square Ball

Square Ball

With those Tyronies doing well St PeterThe Great would be a good guest, wonder if hes free?

Over the Bar

QuoteWith those Tyronies doing well St PeterThe Great would be a good guest, wonder if hes free?

If Tyrone make it the the final, I think it would be better to have someone from outside the county for banter purposes. Since we already have Teirney from Armagh, Brolly would be good or some other Derry gulpin!

Bacon

I heard at the weekend that Frank Mitchell from UTV sent the Bredagh club a large donation to help with running this event. It was conditional on him being allowed on the panel. Well it was large for the Bould Frank - 50 quid.

The Bredagh secretary (or someone on the committee) wrote back, thanked him for the £50 and explained that all the seats at the top table were taken. As a consolation he sent him a framed, autographed photo of Jerome Quinn for his desk! Now that's style!  ;D
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

Square Ball

Quote from: Bacon on August 21, 2008, 01:40:02 PM
I heard at the weekend that Frank Mitchell from UTV sent the Bredagh club a large donation to help with running this event. It was conditional on him being allowed on the panel. Well it was large for the Bould Frank - 50 quid.

The Bredagh secretary (or someone on the committee) wrote back, thanked him for the £50 and explained that all the seats at the top table were taken. As a consolation he sent him a framed, autographed photo of Jerome Quinn for his desk! Now that's style!  ;D

you must have a mole in the club Bacon

Square Ball

Yes I Would

Charlie Redmond is a great man for these type of dos. Always good value for a bit of slaggin as well.