Bredagh talks Liam & Sam 2011

Started by Lecale2, August 23, 2007, 08:23:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lecale2

Square Ball

Dont forget Tickets cost £10 including entry into a draw for 2 All Ireland Hurling and Football final tickets.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Square Ball

Yes I Would

Lads, who all has been confirmed for this years panel??

Square Ball

Quote from: Yes I Would on August 25, 2008, 10:36:17 AM

Bredagh GAC's Annual Talk Night takes place this year in the Wellington Park Hotel on Thursday 4th September at 8.30pm.This year's event is Sponsored by the First Trust Bank and has regular pundits Martin Breheny (Irish Independent)and Paddy Heaney(Irish News) being joined this year by Armagh's All-Ireland winning goalkeeper and personality Benny Tierney ,ex-Offally hurler and RTE's  Sunday Game analyst Michael Duignan,Down Football Manager Ross Carr and special guest Nicky Brennan GAA President.The evening will be compered by Jerome Quinn BBC.
  Tickets cost £10 to include a Draw for two Hurling  and two Football All-Ireland Final tickets.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Square Ball on August 25, 2008, 11:33:05 AM
Quote from: Yes I Would on August 25, 2008, 10:36:17 AM

Bredagh GAC's Annual Talk Night takes place this year in the Wellington Park Hotel on Thursday 4th September at 8.30pm.This year's event is Sponsored by the First Trust Bank and has regular pundits Martin Breheny (Irish Independent)and Paddy Heaney(Irish News) being joined this year by Armagh's All-Ireland winning goalkeeper and personality Benny Tierney ,ex-Offally hurler and RTE's  Sunday Game analyst Michael Duignan,Down Football Manager Ross Carr and special guest Nicky Brennan GAA President.The evening will be compered by Jerome Quinn BBC.
  Tickets cost £10 to include a Draw for two Hurling  and two Football All-Ireland Final tickets.

It's O-F-F-A-L-Y for Jaysus' sake. The man has 2 All Ireland medals, and an All Star. Surely they could spell his county right.

Square Ball

Apologies AZ, it has been spelt correctly on the tickets, send me £10 and I will send you a ticket so you can be sure  ;)

Bacon

Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

bredaghgael

Tickets on sale from Eamon Mulvenna--07703210354
                             Ciara Gallagher   07779255376
                             Paul Blaney 07885619616

ONeill

Do you need to buy a ticket beforehand? In other years you just turned up.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Square Ball

Colonel Cool

Quote from: Square Ball on August 27, 2008, 04:12:19 PM
another name added to the panel ...

Noel Sands

The bould Noddy - great stuff !  :D :D :D There'll be a big turn out from the Ards to hear his words of wisdom and get a chance to question him!
I'm not Homer Simpson. That ship has sailed. I'm "Colonel Cool"!

Square Ball

trying to cater to all tastes CC

Lecale2

Quote from: ONeill on August 26, 2008, 10:05:42 PM
Do you need to buy a ticket beforehand? In other years you just turned up.

You can pay at the door as usual O'Neill but we like to get as many tickets sold in advance as possible. It allows our office bearers to sleep at night!

Lecale2

Quote from: hardstation on August 27, 2008, 09:04:45 PM
If I show yis my 1960 Ulster final programme, can I get in for a fiver?

Ok. But don't tell anyone else.