Bredagh talks Liam & Sam 2011

Started by Lecale2, August 23, 2007, 08:23:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wee Shea

Quote from: Dubh driocht on September 15, 2010, 09:47:03 PM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on September 15, 2010, 05:29:24 PM
QuoteYes there is a pair of Hill 16 for raffle for only those who paid the entrance fee of £10.
There is also our own Club Draw which has a pair of Upper Hogan seats as first prize and 2nd prize a pair of Hill 16. £5 per ticket.

So you couldn't find it in yourselves to let another pair of tickets go for the £3,500 lifted on the door??

mercenary or what?
What's mercenary about a tenner for a top class night's GAA entertainment, with the best TV and print commentators bar none, the most successful Ulster footballer of all time bar none, the most successful Ulster manager of all time bar none and the most successful manager of all time bar none. Plus a 300 to 1 chance of two AI tickets included ? Cheap at twice the price.It is sold out and no ticket no entry no wonder.

Brolly the most successful Ulster footballer of all time?

Overthebar!

if by any chance anyone has 2-3 spare tickets could you PM me please. couldn't commit to going untill now as was not sure when we would be training. cheers

StGallsGAA

Just back.  Great night.  Never seen Mickey Harte on such good form.  Beat Brolly at his own game all  night!  Every time Joe gave a low dig, Mickey hit him straight back in the same breath.  Mighty craic altogther. 

Overthebar!

managed to get sorted with tickets at the last minute and glad i did. great nights craic. credit to the club
mickey and joe were on good form, they seem to get on well with each other apart from the obvious slagging!brolly getting caught out about his brother managing the dungiven minors was one of the highlights for me-he was caught out big time!
the auction for martin clarkes jersey went well too after a shakey start

Lecale2

A full house and the usual banter. Another great nights craic!

Martin Clarke's signed jersey raised a thousand for a motor neurone disease charity. Well done auctioneer Nickey!

Some videos here:
http://www.bredaghgac.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=460&Itemid=103

Lecale2

This year's event, will take place at the Wellington Park Hotel on Thursday September 1st.

The panel will be made up of the following, with a hurling panelist to be revealed shortly:

• International Rules manager and 4  times All Ireland winning Meath manager Sean Boylan
• Tyrone legend and TV pundit Peter Canavan
• Derry All Ireland winner and RTE pundit Joe Brolly
• Sunday Independent writer Colm Keys

The event, which is sponsored by Northern Bank promises to be full of interesting debate and, given a certain pundits' involvement one or two elements of controversy are also on the cards!

Tickets £10

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Square Ball

jolene

I wonder will wee Pete mention Meath v Tyrone 1996 to Sean Boylan at the chat night. It could be the only controversy in what might be an amicable enough night.

Square Ball

Quote from: jolene on August 24, 2011, 12:18:21 AM
I wonder will wee Pete mention Meath v Tyrone 1996 to Sean Boylan at the chat night. It could be the only controversy in what might be an amicable enough night.
Joe brolly has his moments, he was a bit derogatory towards Westies and got taken down a peg or two by a woman twas funny indeed ;D
also depends on the quality of questions asked as well

Square Ball

Galways Ollie Canning has been comfirmed as the hurling panelist for the talknight

Lecale2

The panel finalised:

• All Ireland winning Meath manager Sean Boylan
• Tyrone All Ireland winner and TV pundit Peter Canavan
• Derry All Ireland winner and RTE pundit Joe Brolly
• Galway hurler Ollie Canning
• Irish Independent writer Colm Keys

Welly Park on Thursday 8.30. Tickets £10.

Anybody needing tickets PM me.

Lecale2

Still a few tickets left. Any takers?

Any craic

Might as well post this here... it's a compiliation of the best bits from the best GAA club bash I have ever been to. It features Paraic Duffy, Gene Fitzpatrick, Matt Fitzpatrick (no relation), Frank McKenna, Frank Costello, Anne Costello (relation), Gerry Woods, Cathy Gallagher, Deccie O'Hara, Aidan McKegney, Donal McKegney, Tommy Whyte, John Gilmore, Lorenzo McMullan & Fr Matt Wallace

http://tinyurl.com/7byq878