Bredagh talks Liam & Sam 2011

Started by Lecale2, August 23, 2007, 08:23:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lecale2

Bredagh talks Sam & Liam is in the Wellington Park Hotel on Friday 31st August 2007. Confirmed guests at the minute are Paddy Heaney, Barney Eastwood, Martin Breheny and Joe Brolly with more to be confirmed.The MC for the event is Jerome Quinn. There will be a £10 draw for 2 Hurling and 2 Football All-Ireland Final tickets.
Admission is free.
This is always a great nights craic. Get there early starts at 9.00pm.

orangeman

Great line up  - hope to make it - it should be a great night.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Lecale, could you get them to have it on Wednesday instead, as I'm in Liverpool that weekend.  ;) ;)

Seriously have been to it before, and it's a great nights craíc alright.
Anyone who hasn't been before should make a point to try and get to it, but have your questions prepared before you go in.
Disappointed that i'll not get this year.  :-\
Tbc....

Bacon

Why's it free in? Bredagh used to sell tickets for this. Will there be no hurling chat this year? I always enjoyed this night in the past.
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

bredaghgael

The latest addition to the panel is Graham Geraghty.    www.
bredaghgac.com

Square Ball

thats a hell of a capture for the night, should be a lot of banter and a lot of craic.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

bredaghgael

See yout PM box,please.

ONeill

Attended this for the last 4 (?) years. Good oul craic. A good idea for a gadderin too if anyone's up for it?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Caitlin

Excellent line-up.A few of the Tyrone boys might have a question for Geraghty. Fair play to him for coming.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: bredaghgael on August 23, 2007, 04:36:48 PM
The latest addition to the panel is Graham Geraghty.    www.
bredaghgac.com

Fair play indeed to Graham, though won't make it myself  :'(
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

we are blue... etc

Forgive my brutal geography but I had to google Bredagh to find out where it was. Pity it ain't nearer to the smoke, looks like a great session in the making

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: we are blue... etc on August 23, 2007, 10:00:18 PM
Forgive my brutal geography but I had to google Bredagh to find out where it was. Pity it ain't nearer to the smoke, looks like a great session in the making

Two hours on the Enterprise we are blue..., and a short taxi ride from the station to the Welly then (Wellington Park Hotel).
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

we are blue... etc

Made it up in the car in an hour and 3/4 a few weeks back, even before the new road opened.

Balboa

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 23, 2007, 10:07:07 PM

Two hours on the Enterprise we are blue..., and a short taxi ride from the station to the Welly then (Wellington Park Hotel).

Take Laoislad the Welly Boot its a well known haven for desperate divorcee slappers......

we are blue... etc

Quote from: Balboa on August 23, 2007, 10:16:03 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 23, 2007, 10:07:07 PM

Take Laoislad the Welly Boot its a well known haven for desperate divorcee slappers......

Good idea Robert we can tell the missuses we're gone up North to buy electric kettles and toasters.