Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Quote from: mouview on December 28, 2014, 08:18:42 PM
Think Real twigging that he really isn't a very good footballer. Pacy yes, but technically ordinary enough. More fool MU to sign him up if it happens.

Indeed Real think he's a dungbag. . .

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/30636380?SThisEM

I doubt he would be a step back compared to Utds current wingers of Young and Valencia!!

Some of you lads have no idea where your club is at present do you??

Boycey

He's just casting a line out, he's not that bothered who he catches  ;D

magpie seanie

Quote from: screenexile on December 30, 2014, 09:56:45 PM
Quote from: mouview on December 28, 2014, 08:18:42 PM
Think Real twigging that he really isn't a very good footballer. Pacy yes, but technically ordinary enough. More fool MU to sign him up if it happens.

Indeed Real think he's a dungbag. . .

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/30636380?SThisEM

I doubt he would be a step back compared to Utds current wingers of Young and Valencia!!

Some of you lads have no idea where your club is at present do you??

Young and Valencia are fullbacks/wing backs.

Some of you lads have no idea where clubs are playing guys at present do you??

Shrewdness

Half time... Stoke 1 ( Shawcross 2), United 1 (Falcao 26).

GJL

Meh. I suppose a point is not bad. Falcao starting to show his worth. Thought he was taken off too soon. 10 games unbeaten. Defence still average.

laoislad

Quote from: GJL on January 01, 2015, 02:36:47 PM
Meh. I suppose a point is not bad. Falcao starting to show his worth. Thought he was taken off too soon. 10 games unbeaten. Defence still average.

It has been a poor Christmas for the Champions elect.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Shrewdness

United are not winning enough Away games this season. Not only has it stopped them from having a meaningful involvement in the title race, it's now allowing the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool to get closer to them in the race for 3/4 places.

snoopdog

Quote from: Shrewdness on January 01, 2015, 03:00:47 PM
United are not winning enough Away games this season. Not only has it stopped them from having a meaningful involvement in the title race, it's now allowing the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool to get closer to them in the race for 3/4 places.
as poor as utd are they are better than Liverpool and arsenal. Both showed their level today. 2 dodgy pens couldn't get the hypos a win at anfailed

SambaSaffron

Quote from: snoopdog on January 01, 2015, 05:01:08 PM
as poor as utd are they are better than Liverpool and arsenal. Both showed their level today. 2 dodgy pens couldn't get the hypos a win at anfailed
Hypos? Anfailed? Are you 12?

snoopdog

Quote from: SambaSaffron on January 01, 2015, 05:05:16 PM
Quote from: snoopdog on January 01, 2015, 05:01:08 PM
Hypos? Anfailed? Are you 12?
yep. Meant gypos 

Shrewdness

Seems Ashley Young is facing a few weeks on the sidelines with injury.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Shrewdness on January 01, 2015, 05:45:17 PM

I put him on my fantasy team yesterday so that explains that. Sorry Ashley!

Rent losing at HT to Spurs. Maybe some of these away points arent the end of the world.

Kidder81

Quote from: magpie seanie on January 01, 2015, 06:28:31 PM

Rent losing at HT to Spurs. Maybe some of these away points arent the end of the world.

I would have thought Spurs are a bigger threat to Man Utd for a champions league place than Man United are to Chelsea winning the league.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Kidder81 on January 01, 2015, 06:47:35 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on January 01, 2015, 06:28:31 PM

I would have thought Spurs are a bigger threat to Man Utd for a champions league place than Man United are to Chelsea winning the league.

Yes and getting a point there against them is certainly better than losing 5-3!

United are probably too far behind to make up the ground on both the top two but are in a good position to get 3rd or 4th.

Boycey

Pointless stat of the day

Uniteds dreadful defence has thus far conceded one goal more than either City or Chelsea   :o