Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammymaguire

Really can't see this goal coming, United not getting the bounce of the ball and you need that when you have a very average team... 2 London teams through, 2 Manchester out! :o
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Square Ball

macheda's first touch has enforced my strikers point
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

From the Bunker

Abble

yeah whiskey nose you's will qualify for next stages no problem  :D

sammymaguire

You tend to get what you deserve in life. Shit performance by United.
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Capt Pat

That is that then. Shakiri is the best player on the pitch. Red card for Rooney now. No Euros for him either. He can concentrate on the premiership and catching city

EC Unique

Quote from: sammymaguire on December 07, 2011, 09:29:35 PM
You tend to get what you deserve in life. Shit performance by United.
Shit or the goals but dominated play. Feck it

From the Bunker

10 minutes injury time coming up!

Capt Pat

2-1. Basil shouldn't hache taken off Shakiri and Shaka. They were the most influential.

ross4life

Depressing deja vu night,United did more than enough to pull off a result 2-1 wasn't a fair score line but in the end the home draws came back to haunt TBH I'd rather United to be out of Europe altogether than going into the Europa league hopefully the Vidic injury isn't as bad as it looked but i fear the worst.

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Dinny Breen

Well done Basle, faulty display from Man United.
#newbridgeornowhere

BennyHarp

Why do they even bother letting the 3rd placed team into the Europa league - it's nearly like a further kick in the balls having to play in that competition.
That was never a square ball!!

Hoof Hearted

screenexile has just shot a load !!!
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Carmen Stateside

Be careful while you are on the roof EC fixing the TV aerial trying to pick up channel 5. :D :D  United look like they are on the slippery slope lads!
Deserved win for Basil

EC Unique

Agree about Europa. It is as about attractive as the carling cup. Reality starting to hit home as to how much weaker utds squad has got due to lack of investment by the yanks. Feck it :-\