Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Quote from: ross4life on December 05, 2011, 03:20:00 PM
Good auld Screen a broken record springs to mind. He supports Blackburn though he lost interest when they stopped challenging United in the mid 90s. Clown, it's well known in these parts that you are not a United fan you probably hate them as much as the next non-united fan but at least your not letting your heart rule your head like the Derry man above.

I thought it was as clear as day that I'm an ABU I have never hidden that fact. As for 'supporting' Blackburn well I was about 13/14 when they won the league and as always I did it to get at the Utd fans of the time. Since then I have watched maybe 4 Blackburn games on the tele and lived in Manchester for a year without travelling the 30 miles to Ewood Park so calling me a Blackburn Supporter would be a bit of a stretch.

I don't know what the problem is I'm just giving you lads an insight into the ABU mentality!!

ross4life

Quote from: screenexile on December 05, 2011, 06:29:50 PM
Good auld Screen a broken record springs to mind. He supports Blackburn though he lost interest when they stopped challenging United in the mid 90s. Clown, it's well known in these parts that you are not a United fan you probably hate them as much as the next non-united fan but at least your not letting your heart rule your head like the Derry man above.

I thought it was as clear as day that I'm an ABU I have never hidden that fact.
The bit in bold is clearly directed at Clown the poster. As i said already it's broken record stuff from you with the ABU posts here but if it keeps you happy well knock yourself out!

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

screenexile

Quote from: ross4life on December 05, 2011, 06:57:02 PM
Quote from: screenexile on December 05, 2011, 06:29:50 PM

I thought it was as clear as day that I'm an ABU I have never hidden that fact.
The bit in bold is clearly directed at Clown the poster. As i said already it's broken record stuff from you with the ABU posts here but if it keeps you happy well knock yourself out!

Apologies I thought you had just called me a clown!!  :-\ :-\ Fair enough!

Forever Green

Having problems convincing people that you are a ****?

Simply purchase the Manchester United kit

muppet

Quote from: Forever Green on December 06, 2011, 05:58:33 PM

You are gifted at insulting kettles.

MWWSI 2017

Forever Green

Quote from: muppet on December 06, 2011, 10:57:49 PM

Oh, sorry for trying to have a bit of banter by telling an old joke. Seems this forum doesn't do banter

brokencrossbar1

I see one of Fergies kids, Ronnie Wallwork, was sent to jail today for for 15 months for handling stolen goods. Shame really as he was a handy player in his day.

muppet

Quote from: Forever Green on December 06, 2011, 11:09:14 PM

Oh, sorry for trying to have a bit of banter by telling an old joke. Seems this forum doesn't do banter

It was a joke!

It was better as an insult.  ;D
MWWSI 2017

CornerBackNo2

United to do the business tomorrow v Basel?

EC Unique

Quote from: CornerBackNo2 on December 07, 2011, 01:35:19 AM
United to do the business tomorrow v Basel?

Hope so and think they probably will grind something out. Do not expect it to be pretty though.

new devil

It doesn't really matter if he get through or not as id except us to go out in the next round anyway with the way we are playing...Champions league seems to get worse ever year its starting to lose most of its appeal for me anyway

SambaSaffron

Quote from: new devil on December 07, 2011, 11:18:44 AM
It doesn't really matter if he get through or not as id except us to go out in the next round anyway with the way we are playing...Champions league seems to get worse ever year its starting to lose most of its appeal for me anyway
:D

ross4life

Quote from: new devil on December 07, 2011, 11:18:44 AM
It matters to me, lose to Basel tonight means Europa league football that competition has no appeal & group stage CL exit could effect PL results (it did in 05/06)

As for tonight United should have enough experience to get the required result.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

sammymaguire

0-2 United, Nani and Wazza (if Roney makes it past the half way line)
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Forever Green

Quote from: muppet on December 06, 2011, 11:52:21 PM
Quote from: Forever Green on December 06, 2011, 11:09:14 PM

It was a joke!

It was better as an insult.  ;D

lol. I know, was just trying to be a WUM last night. Didnt really work   :(