Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rossie mad

Quote from: new devil on December 07, 2011, 11:18:44 AM
It doesn't really matter if he get through or not as id except us to go out in the next round anyway with the way we are playing...Champions league seems to get worse ever year its starting to lose most of its appeal for me anyway

Typical rubbish from utd supporters in genuine fear of being knocked out tonight.oh we dont care about the best club competition in the world.where as when they won the competition its the best team in the world jargon we hear from them.New devil you fear utd being knocked out so you try to downgrade the best club soccer tournament on the planet.your about as knowledgeable about soccer than homer simpson.AT least the one decent poster on this thread realises what effect going out tonight might have on the club.BTW i believe they will get through as i think ferguson will have them primed.

Forever Green

Big game for United tonight. Rooney and Welbeck the only fit strikers? Basle have f**k all to lose so I would assume they will go all out attack in this one. Ferguson will probably send a team out looking for the draw but that could be dangerous as Basle have already proved they know where the goal is. Should be a good game. Come on Basle!!!

ross4life

Tonight's team, DeGea,Smalling,Rio,Vidic,Evra,Giggs,Jones,Park,Young,Nani,Rooney
Subs: Lindegaard, Evans, Fletcher, Gibson, Valencia, Welbeck, Macheda

Smalling,Vidic,Nani,Rooney didn't start the OT 3-3 Basel game those four players should (hopefully) make the difference.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

screenexile

Ein FC Basel,
Es gibt nur ein FC Basel.
Ein FC Basel,
Es gibt nur ein FC Basel!!

new devil

Quote from: rossie mad on December 07, 2011, 04:10:15 PM
Quote from: new devil on December 07, 2011, 11:18:44 AM
It doesn't really matter if he get through or not as id except us to go out in the next round anyway with the way we are playing...Champions league seems to get worse ever year its starting to lose most of its appeal for me anyway

Typical rubbish from utd supporters in genuine fear of being knocked out tonight.oh we dont care about the best club competition in the world.where as when they won the competition its the best team in the world jargon we hear from them.New devil you fear utd being knocked out so you try to downgrade the best club soccer tournament on the planet.your about as knowledgeable about soccer than homer simpson.AT least the one decent poster on this thread realises what effect going out tonight might have on the club.BTW i believe they will get through as i think ferguson will have them primed.

Who is this decent poster you speak of?

gawa316

Quote from: new devil on December 07, 2011, 07:15:41 PM

Who is this decent poster you speak of?

Was thinking the same myself. Sure magpieseanie hasn't posted on the topic yet? ;)

Capt Pat

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Capt Pat

Rooney missed an open goal from one yard out and then acted all innocent, no head in hands or anything. It was just as bad as Ronnie Rosenthal.

Dinny Breen

Vidic looks like he has done his ACL - gone for the season...
#newbridgeornowhere

ross4life

United the better team but somehow find themselves behind, the injury to Vidic looked a bad one & sums up United's bad luck season with injures.

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

GalwayBayBoy

Yeah first thought was the poor fecker has done a Lucas. He actually looked in far worse pain than Lucas was.

EC Unique

Quote from: Dinny Breen on December 07, 2011, 08:28:48 PM
Vidic looks like he has done his ACL - gone for the season...

Did not look good at all :-[

If UTD keep going like that they should score but luck is not with them.

Square Ball

pains me to say this but this is one of the weakest teams i can remember. Park is usless now and any utd team that has evans cannot be rated. The striking options when everyone is fit again is very weak. Need to throw another striker on soon before its too late.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid