Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Worker

At least utd wont get thumped again in the final.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: The Worker on December 07, 2011, 11:48:51 PM
At least utd wont get thumped again in the final.
:D PMA, I like it.

Orangemac

Worrying thing for Utd is that bar Hernandez this was probably their strongest team (don't start about Cleverly, he wasn't even starting every week for Wigan last season)

De Gea may turn out out to be a great buy but has not worked so far ( have Uefa passed a new rule about keepers handling the ball? De Gea for the 1st goal tonight and Manone last night)

Fergie should have learned his lesson with Van Der Saar and signed an experienced keeper. Also the likes of Scott Parker in midfiled would have added a bit of leadership. If Scheidner's wages were too high, he should have went for Schweinsteiger from Bayern.

Rooney started the season like a house on fire but since hsi red card for England he does no look very interested.

Bensars

Evil Genius

Quote from: Minder on December 07, 2011, 10:43:40 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on December 07, 2011, 10:24:18 PM
Not the right thread but was the fix on in the Lyon game?

Utd bashing/laughing only on this thread.

Thanks
Basel 2 Faulty 1
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

BennyCake

I'm an United fan and I'm glad they went out. Maybe this will show Fergie how much behind the rest, United really are. A massive overhaul is badly needed. Carrick, Evans, Macheda, Vidic, Park, Anderson, Berbatov, De Gea, Owen, Young, Welbeck, Giggs and Evra certainly all need to go.

Carmen Stateside

Hardly that bad of shape Benny. Anyhow a Frei and a pint of Streller then off to bed for me :)

rossie mad

Quote from: new devil on December 07, 2011, 07:15:41 PM
Quote from: rossie mad on December 07, 2011, 04:10:15 PM
Quote from: new devil on December 07, 2011, 11:18:44 AM
It doesn't really matter if he get through or not as id except us to go out in the next round anyway with the way we are playing...Champions league seems to get worse ever year its starting to lose most of its appeal for me anyway

Typical rubbish from utd supporters in genuine fear of being knocked out tonight.oh we dont care about the best club competition in the world.where as when they won the competition its the best team in the world jargon we hear from them.New devil you fear utd being knocked out so you try to downgrade the best club soccer tournament on the planet.your about as knowledgeable about soccer than homer simpson.AT least the one decent poster on this thread realises what effect going out tonight might have on the club.BTW i believe they will get through as i think ferguson will have them primed.

Who is this decent poster you speak of?

R4L at least he uses some common sense.

Now something from me to you Ha Ha Ha oops im sorry you dont care that YOUR BELOVED RED DEVILS ARE OUT OF THE BEST CLUB COMPETITION IN THE WORLD. ::) ::) :P

rossie mad

Quote from: new devil on November 25, 2011, 08:21:51 PM
In fairness there aren't to many players available in that role Ross ...and EC yes Carrick has been playing well going by his standards...but still not good enough..midfield has been horrible any time cleverly has been missing(yes hustle bustle of the premiership Bla Bla Bla) I hear people talking about not buying a midfielder in January because he would be cup tied for the champions league but even if we are still in the champions league I don't think we have any chance of winning it..I would rather get knocked out now than to play and lose to Barca in the final

Another gem of yours.you really do line them up. ;D
This lad will be the saviour of the man utd season whenever we get to see him ;)

rossie mad

Quote from: new devil on November 22, 2011, 09:49:16 PM
Jonah you don't have much chance when yous aren't even in it  :D You are some clown

You might want to look into joining that club ;)

rossie mad

Quote from: new devil on October 30, 2011, 09:32:38 AM
Am i right in saying your a sad b**tard??

With your record of being right probably not.

rossie mad

Quote from: new devil on October 23, 2011, 04:02:38 PM
Quote from: Minder on October 23, 2011, 03:59:20 PM
I thought Anderson was and is awful.

Horrible.....thought after the 1st 4 games of the season he had turned the corner and was going to come good....since cleverlys been out he has been worse than ever

ah yes the hustle and bustle lad.his loss is along the lines of kerry missing the gooch (according to you that is).in fairness pity wouldnt even help you at this stage

rossie mad

Quote from: new devil on September 20, 2011, 12:16:54 PM
Quote from: rossie mad on September 20, 2011, 12:03:18 PM

I actually think vidic carries him to be honest.i think vidic is a class act.watching him at the top of his game can be great to look at.
I think rio is very suspect in terms of tracking top class strikers and reading the game.
He is ok against the likes of wigan in old trafford but against top opposition is less convincing.
Vidic however totally different league.

Don't agree and to be quite honest i don't think you have a clue what your talking about when you say that Rio is suspect at reading the game...There are few few defenders better than him at reading the game..He has had a few moments were he switched off during games but over the last 10 years you would find it hard to name better defenders than him

Probably one of your better moments.the second piece in bold is hilarous.you might find it hard. ;)