Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalwayBayBoy

Yeah first thought was the poor fecker has done a Lucas. He actually looked in far worse pain than Lucas was.

EC Unique

Quote from: Dinny Breen on December 07, 2011, 08:28:48 PM
Vidic looks like he has done his ACL - gone for the season...

Did not look good at all :-[

If UTD keep going like that they should score but luck is not with them.

Square Ball

pains me to say this but this is one of the weakest teams i can remember. Park is usless now and any utd team that has evans cannot be rated. The striking options when everyone is fit again is very weak. Need to throw another striker on soon before its too late.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Square Ball

sammymaguire

Really can't see this goal coming, United not getting the bounce of the ball and you need that when you have a very average team... 2 London teams through, 2 Manchester out! :o
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Square Ball

macheda's first touch has enforced my strikers point

From the Bunker

Abble

yeah whiskey nose you's will qualify for next stages no problem  :D

sammymaguire

You tend to get what you deserve in life. Shit performance by United.
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Capt Pat

That is that then. Shakiri is the best player on the pitch. Red card for Rooney now. No Euros for him either. He can concentrate on the premiership and catching city

EC Unique

Quote from: sammymaguire on December 07, 2011, 09:29:35 PM
You tend to get what you deserve in life. Shit performance by United.
Shit or the goals but dominated play. Feck it

From the Bunker

10 minutes injury time coming up!

Capt Pat

2-1. Basil shouldn't hache taken off Shakiri and Shaka. They were the most influential.

ross4life

Depressing deja vu night,United did more than enough to pull off a result 2-1 wasn't a fair score line but in the end the home draws came back to haunt TBH I'd rather United to be out of Europe altogether than going into the Europa league hopefully the Vidic injury isn't as bad as it looked but i fear the worst.

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Dinny Breen

Well done Basle, faulty display from Man United.
#newbridgeornowhere