Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

♫♫Thursday night . . . Channel 5 ♫♫

Milltown Row2

Said on here that Manu would get beat tonight, failed to back it up in the bookies and went for the tasty draw instead. I wouldn't even back them for the other competition in fairness
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AZOffaly

Not the right thread but was the fix on in the Lyon game?

screenexile

orangeman

Forever Green

Quote from: AZOffaly on December 07, 2011, 10:24:18 PM

I think that one will have to be investigated. Heard Ajax had a couple of legal goals ruled off as well which makes it even more suspicious.

Minder

Quote from: AZOffaly on December 07, 2011, 10:24:18 PM

Utd bashing/laughing only on this thread.

Thanks
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ONeill

Ferguson took a swipe at Keane in the press conference - slagging his managerial record.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ballinaman

Losing Vidic is the real kick in the balls tonight. Weren't going passed next round anyways.

Captain Obvious

How much did that Champions league exit cost United tonight at least City don't have the huge debt to pay off.

Bingo

Has Rooney handed in his transfer request yet?

Carmen Stateside

Thought about this after the game, wonder what he thinks tonight?
http://youtu.be/j7PkwApZncs

ross4life

Quote from: ballinaman on December 07, 2011, 10:50:21 PM
Losing Vidic is the real kick in the balls tonight. Weren't going passed next round anyways.
As i said pre-match a early CL exit could effect what happens in the PL, United will do well to win at the weekend after tonight & the Vidic injury is a huge blow will be like a ship without a captain.

Thursday nights watching Evans,Gibson,Mame Diouf etc v the likes of Legia Warsaw,Maccabi Haifa i can't contain my excitement.

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ziggy90

Quote from: ross4life on December 07, 2011, 11:17:39 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on December 07, 2011, 10:50:21 PM
As i said pre-match a early CL exit could effect what happens in the PL, United will do well to win at the weekend after tonight & the Vidic injury is a huge blow will be like a ship without a captain.

Thursday nights watching Evans,Gibson,Mame Diouf etc v the likes of Legia Warsaw,Maccabi Haifa i can't contain my excitement.

To that list you may add the mighty Birmingham City. ;)
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered