Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

usa07

Who ever beats Errigall in the 2011 championship will win the o'Neill cup!!

tyroneboi

I see the Irish News are reporting today that Dean O'Neill from Omagh is to play for Antrim in the McKenna Cup this month. I was always impressed by him anytime I saw him play thought he might have got a chance with Tyrone but fair play to him if he makes it with Antrim instead.

orangeman

Was anybody the Greencastle run the other day ? A well known poster was allegedly trying to offer "incentives" to referees for the incoming season. There were a few boys that did the run twice as well ?.

Ahemmmmm.

ziggysego

I was working at it. Spotted one poster, but he wasn't running, he was just having a nosey.
Testing Accessibility

EC Unique

Quote from: usa07 on December 31, 2010, 11:08:55 PM

not really a bold prediction as this has been the case for the last 3 seasons.

Errigal won't be far away and I would imagne they will be the bookies favourites.

rrhf

and Im sure in your own heads you would be regarded as favourites as well. 

Zapatista

Quote from: EC Unique on January 02, 2011, 10:45:29 AM
Quote from: usa07 on December 31, 2010, 11:08:55 PM

not really a bold prediction as this has been the case for the last 3 seasons.

Errigal won't be far away and I would imagne they will be the bookies favourites.

He predicted Errigal to be beat ;)

EC Unique

Quote from: rrhf on January 03, 2011, 01:42:29 PM
and Im sure in your own heads you would be regarded as favourites as well.

Of course! You will win f**k all without self belief. You should know that by now!

barelegs

I see Ciaran Gervin and Paddy McNeice have been added to the Tyrone McKenna Cup squad ahead of Sunday's match. Should add a bit of pace to the forward line if they get a chance

wheres he takin er from

Fianna - reigning champs, within a whisker of ulster final and never really played as well as they could.
Dromore - best team in county past few years & still alot of young players will benefit from a break.
Carmen - proved last year they still have it.
Omagh - massive youthl will be hoping to break through.
Ardboe - will have regrouped and ready to challenge after the disappointment of 2009
Clonoe - watched neighbours do so well last year, will have a point to prove, and Cassidy is back at helm.

And EC reckons Errigal will be bookies favourites????

Should be one of most open championships in years. bring it on
First on the field and last to leave

tonesfirstandlast

Quote from: wheres he takin er from on January 03, 2011, 09:50:18 PM
Fianna - reigning champs, within a whisker of ulster final and never really played as well as they could.
Dromore - best team in county past few years & still alot of young players will benefit from a break.
Ardboe - will have regrouped and ready to challenge after the disappointment of 2009
Clonoe - watched neighbours do so well last year, will have a point to prove, and Cassidy is back at helm.

He would need to do better than what he did for derry over the past 2 years..has put us back so far it will take years to recover!

under the bar

What date is the u21 final due to be played?

Gaffer

Quote from: tonesfirstandlast on January 03, 2011, 10:19:53 PM

Hneed to do better than what he did for derry over the past 2 years..has put us back so far it will take years to recover!e would

Leave the fella alone for God's sake !
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Knock Yer Mucker In

yep, Derry have really gone backwards the past while, with all those Ulster titles they have piled up the past ten years :D :D Here's a quiz question, when is the last time Derry put back to back wins in the Ulster championship?

IMO Coalisland will be the team to beat, their win last year will have given them great confidence, followed by Errigal.

viiv

Quote from: under the bar on January 03, 2011, 10:42:12 PM
What date is the u21 final due to be played?

8th Jan I think, no venue fixed at present also.