Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aroundincircles

Middle of moy in right hand side coming from dungannon called Ryandale now.

bigfrank

Quote from: midnightcaller on December 15, 2008, 06:26:23 PM
Anybody hear the rumour about Rafferty and Errigal.... Was it to good to be true?

Just heard that Rafferty turned Errigal down on fri,not sure of the reasons tho:)

aroundincircles

Heard he was away to mayobridge for a kings ransom!!!!!!!
Heard he also was away to the rahillys 2 kings ransoms!!!!!!! Who knows what to believe?? Any other rumours??

snappiered

Anymore managerial rumours or appointment?

Zapatista

Quote from: tyrone86 on December 15, 2008, 03:45:07 PM
Quote from: Maximus Marillius on December 15, 2008, 03:41:54 PM
I have heard that brian Mc Ivor is to be Dromores new manager.

Quite a coup for Dromore, I suspect Ryan Porter played a major role in making it happen

I haven't heard this. Jody Gormley has recently moved to Dromore and is another possibility. There are quite a few ideas out there some of which are in the parish.

loughshore lad

Quote from: Wee Roddy on December 15, 2008, 04:34:32 PM
I know another Tyrone club who think they have obtained the sevices of Brian. The rumour mill is in full swing already.

There will be no shortage of clubs looking him but I think they could all be dissappointed.

Tommo2

Carmen Stateside

Heard Brian Gormleys name mentioned with Carrickmore. Maybe Wee Roddy can shed some light on this!

Wee Roddy

I dont think so Stateside. I think he may be involved in some way but it looks as if Jody Gormley will be taking the job with a player who played lately supposed to be helping him! It is all the talk at the minute anyway.

Carmen Stateside

Maybe my source was meant to say Jody!

EC Unique

Quote from: bigfrank on December 15, 2008, 08:49:37 PM
Anybody hear the rumour about Rafferty and Errigal.... Was it to good to be true?

Just heard that Rafferty turned Errigal down on fri,not sure of the reasons tho:)

This is true. He told the club that he had a re-think and decided to go back on his decision :-\.... Dissappointing but Im sure we will not be left managerless

orangeman

Quote from: EC Unique on December 16, 2008, 05:42:38 PM
Quote from: bigfrank on December 15, 2008, 08:49:37 PM

This is true. He told the club that he had a re-think and decided to go back on his decision :-\.... Dissappointing but Im sure we will not be left managerless

That's very disappointing cos he seems to be a great manager - did great things with St Galls and nearly got Slaughtneil over the line.

ziggysego

Chatting to another source of mine tonight. McIvor is not going for any jobs in Tyrone this year, including Dromore. Possibility that Gormley could be the new Dromore manager.
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Lads did you notice this page number is 666 ? So could we have a few more posts to get past this one ? Thanks

ziggysego

Page 616 is the actually page of the beast.
Testing Accessibility