New players on tyrone panel:

Gareth devlin
Aidan Cassidy
Jason Mc Anulla
Conor O Donnell
Colm Doris
Ryan T O neill
Niall Mc Ginn eskra

All handy footballers (though havent seen ur man from killyman play but heard good things about him).Going to go out on a limb here and say that i would expect cassidy and possibly devlin to make not only the championship squad but the team. i know its a long way away but cassidy is a class act,great footballer and a great pair of hands.dare i say it....sean cavanaghesque :o

Cassidy has never impressed me anytime I have seen him to be honest, but to be fair that's only a snap shot. I'd be delighted to be prooved wrong though.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

KIDDO 4

Greencastle 2.11,Moortown0.6, in the grade 2 u21 final played today in Loughmacrory.[

orangeman

Quote from: hardstation on December 13, 2008, 11:09:31 PM
Ziggy on his hole in Eddie's as we type.

No doubt about it - they all be on their holes !

leenie

congratulations to the clubs that represented tyrone in the ulster scor na og semi final with 5 acts out of 8 going on to the ulster final!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

tyrone86

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on December 13, 2008, 08:38:46 PM
Quote from: Big Mickey on December 13, 2008, 07:58:49 PM
Quote from: bigfrank on December 12, 2008, 11:40:05 PM
New players on tyrone panel:

Gareth devlin
Aidan Cassidy
Jason Mc Anulla
Conor O Donnell
Colm Doris
Ryan T O neill
Niall Mc Ginn eskra

All handy footballers (though havent seen ur man from killyman play but heard good things about him).Going to go out on a limb here and say that i would expect cassidy and possibly devlin to make not only the championship squad but the team. i know its a long way away but cassidy is a class act,great footballer and a great pair of hands.dare i say it....sean cavanaghesque :o

Cassidy has never impressed me anytime I have seen him to be honest, but to be fair that's only a snap shot. I'd be delighted to be prooved wrong though.

Wise up.  How do you spell mediocre?

clarshack

did moy and trillick play yesterday?

ONeill

Still no Hill men. Will Mickey ever learn?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

healypark

Quote from: orangeman on December 13, 2008, 08:26:38 PM
Quote from: healypark on December 13, 2008, 08:20:34 PM
Quote from: KIDDO 4 on December 08, 2008, 01:59:13 PM
SATURDAY 13 DECEMBER
TEAMTALK U18 FL Grade 1 Final 1 2:15PM (et if required)   
Omagh v Errigal Ciaran   in Loughmacrory

Congrats to the club's minors on beating Errigal on a scoreline of 1-8 to 1-6. This concludes a good year for an omaigh youth teams, winning 5 out of 7 Grade 1 finals. In addition, there's the Paul McGirr final next weekend.

OM good luck in the Ulster club minors. Still gutted from that day.  But as u proved games are won by playing to the death, which is something we probably learned from and helped to win the league final today. 

Cheers and well done - it's would have been doubly gutting had you lost today - you've got a great side there. Errigal are a fantastic side as well and they'll be disappointed not to have taken something out the season.

Indeed Errigal are a great side. Suppose this year the top 4 minor teams were Ardboe, Omagh, Errigal & Dromore. All capable of beating each other. So to end up with 1 cup was not a bad return given Errigal & Dromore ended up with no silverware.

OM - out of interest, given your proximity to Balinderry have u's played them this year in a challenge? Is it on next weekend? Cheers. 

orangeman

Quote from: healypark on December 14, 2008, 12:21:30 PM
Quote from: orangeman on December 13, 2008, 08:26:38 PM
Quote from: healypark on December 13, 2008, 08:20:34 PM
Quote from: KIDDO 4 on December 08, 2008, 01:59:13 PM
SATURDAY 13 DECEMBER
TEAMTALK U18 FL Grade 1 Final 1 2:15PM (et if required)   
Omagh v Errigal Ciaran   in Loughmacrory

Congrats to the club's minors on beating Errigal on a scoreline of 1-8 to 1-6. This concludes a good year for an omaigh youth teams, winning 5 out of 7 Grade 1 finals. In addition, there's the Paul McGirr final next weekend.

OM good luck in the Ulster club minors. Still gutted from that day.  But as u proved games are won by playing to the death, which is something we probably learned from and helped to win the league final today. 

Cheers and well done - it's would have been doubly gutting had you lost today - you've got a great side there. Errigal are a fantastic side as well and they'll be disappointed not to have taken something out the season.

Indeed Errigal are a great side. Suppose this year the top 4 minor teams were Ardboe, Omagh, Errigal & Dromore. All capable of beating each other. So to end up with 1 cup was not a bad return given Errigal & Dromore ended up with no silverware.

OM - out of interest, given your proximity to Balinderry have u's played them this year in a challenge? Is it on next weekend? Cheers. 

We have played them in challenges - they would have a good side - they usually beat us - they're a fairly big side -

We'll not know whether it's on or not until the outcome of the appeal is decided on Tuesday night.

tyrone86

O 'Neills sportswear U21  Grade 2 Final
Greencastle 2-11 Moortown 0-6

Teamtalk U18 Grade 1 MFL Final
Omagh 1-8 Errigal Ciaran 1-6

O'Neill's  Sportswear ACL Div 2
Moy 1-8 Trillick 0-6

orangeman

Quote from: tyrone86 on December 14, 2008, 04:00:57 PM
O 'Neills sportswear U21  Grade 2 Final
Greencastle 2-11 Moortown 0-6

Teamtalk U18 Grade 1 MFL Final
Omagh 1-8 Errigal Ciaran 1-6

O'Neill's  Sportswear ACL Div 2
Moy 1-8 Trillick 0-6

Moy promoted - well done to the Moy !! Any reports ???

clarshack

well done moy. finally an end to the madness that was division 2 :)

orangeman

Quote from: clarshack on December 14, 2008, 05:26:51 PM
well done moy. finally an end to the madness that was division 2 :)

A long season for Moy and a longer one for Trillick. But both clubs will have achieved what they set out to do.

ONeill

A good finish to their anniversary year.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

Congratulations to the Greencastle U21s for the terrific performance yesterday in the Grade 2 U21 Final. Well done lads!
Testing Accessibility