Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

damiankelly

obviously that was sum1 who hacked into my email and set up an account on this thing for me the other day (revenge will be had, especially if its u mickey t!). suppose thats wat i get for havin kildress as my password like a stupid bastard.

p.s. gaby hurl did u set this stream up??

ziggysego

Very shocking news. My heart goes out to that young boy's family, friends and club members.
Testing Accessibility

EC Unique

longball

sean mellon must have seriously improved as a player ot be making Errigal senior team- i remember him at St Ciarans think he used to do goals for his age level but was never anything to write home about, u no if u were away from home  :-\
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

orangeman

Sean Mellon is a good player and well deserves his place - all players do the same training etc. and should be respected for the effort they put in.

Any news on the possible line ups for Friday evening ? Will Errigal make many changes apart from Quinn and Mc Ginley ? Is Tierney fit again ?

EC Unique

Don't know what the team will be but we are now without 3 of our first choice defenders - 2 mcginleys and Quinn. I suspect we will see 1 if not 2 Canavans in the starting line up because of injuries/suspensions. It will be interesting but events of the last week sure put Football in perspective. :(

longball

Quote from: orangeman on September 05, 2007, 03:05:05 PM
Sean Mellon is a good player and well deserves his place - all players do the same training etc. and should be respected for the effort they put in.

Any news on the possible line ups for Friday evening ? Will Errigal make many changes apart from Quinn and Mc Ginley ? Is Tierney fit again ?

not saying he doesnt deserve his place!!! just saying he has seriously improved!
What about the following Errigal players who were always very good any of them near senior team or making it, playing reserves etc
1. Darren McCann
2. Paul O'Donnell
3. Aaron Monaghan
4. Ronan McGinely
5. Conor O'Hanlon
6. Barry Canavan
7. Rory McCann
8. Daragh Tierney
9. Daragh McCullagh
10. Conor McDermott
11. Peter Loughran
12. Aodhan McCullagh
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

ballygawleyman

Quote from: longball on September 05, 2007, 03:55:11 PM
Quote from: orangeman on September 05, 2007, 03:05:05 PM

not saying he doesnt deserve his place!!! just saying he has seriously improved!
What about the following Errigal players who were always very good any of them near senior team or making it, playing reserves etc
1. Darren McCann
2. Paul O'Donnell
3. Aaron Monaghan
4. Ronan McGinely
5. Conor O'Hanlon
6. Barry Canavan
7. Rory McCann
8. Daragh Tierney
9. Daragh McCullagh
10. Conor McDermott
11. Peter Loughran
12. Aodhan McCullagh

Darren mccann is on the senior panel and has been minding the nets on off while devine has been on county duty. rory has also been playing and is still on the panel with ronan mcginley and daragh tierney, aaron monaghan is returning from an injury picked up mid season while the rest all like a bit much of the drink if you know what i mean. most of them on the winning u21 panel last year. friday will be good with 1 canavan till start. tierney is a few weeks of yet startin, he should be fully fit for the semis.

orangeman

Fair play Ballygawley man - I like your style and confidence !

DirtyDozen12

Old saying, dont count your chickens til they hatch comes to mind ballygawleyman  ;)
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

ziggysego

I was speaking to a locally esteemed sporting journalist today in my travels about Omagh. It was a great prilivage to finally meet this great man and it will be a story I will be telling my grandchildren about in years to come. :)

I won't embarrass the poor man and name him ;)
Testing Accessibility

Norf Tyrone

Zig I bet he's bragging about meeting the famous Ziggy as we speak.......  ;)
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ziggysego

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 05, 2007, 09:13:06 PM
Zig I bet he's bragging about meeting the famous Ziggy as we speak.......  ;)

Well actually he is, I know someone who knows him and he said he is  :D
Testing Accessibility

Redhandfan

Quote from: ziggysego on September 05, 2007, 08:35:47 PM
I was speaking to a locally esteemed sporting journalist today in my travels about Omagh. It was a great prilivage to finally meet this great man and it will be a story I will be telling my grandchildren about in years to come. :)

I won't embarrass the poor man and name him ;)

I thought it might be Alan Rodgers until I saw the word 'esteemed'. 

KIDDO