Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skra-Man

aye a few of those boys would be regular starters and then some of them would be pushing hard for a start in the seniors aswell, dont wantto be giving too much away you would now hows reading this  ;) ;D think that we have the most competition for places that we have ever had, coming in handy now with boys away on holidays and quite a few injuries.
Yea Jamal and pete are useful additions too any squad, good to see them back training regulary for Eskra, you can really see a difference and a freshness too there play since the mionors and mcrory has finished! so longball what club u from urself??
An Eascair Cumann Eimead

longball

Quote from: Skra-Man on September 06, 2007, 02:31:26 PM
longball what club u from urself??

i dont wanta give away too much to this u never know whos reading it  ;) ;D ;D

Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

oneillcup2007

What sort of team are you putting out this weekend Orangeman?  I think we have probably bigger fish to fly, so we will probably go easy enough.  Could be a handy two points for you. 8)

amigo

I think we have probably bigger fish to fly,

Lol  :) :-X :-X very good

loughshore lad

Quote from: oneillcup2007 on September 06, 2007, 04:02:13 PM
What sort of team are you putting out this weekend Orangeman?  I think we have probably bigger fish to fly, so we will probably go easy enough.  Could be a handy two points for you. 8)
I would say Ardboe will put out as strong a team as they can barring any injuries - I think there are one or two. 
As far as I was aware the current fianna team have won sweet FA and to be honest I cant see that changing. Something tells me the only fish the fianna will be frying will be those in the chippies round Annagher  ;) ;)

oneillcup2007

We'll not lull you into a false sense of security then. :D

orangeman

O'Neill - we've a few injuries and a couple missing - so we'll not be very strong - two points would be nice but I'd say we'll be running round after you on Sunday - by the way - when is the match ? Is it changed to Saturday ?

oneillcup2007

orangeman

It was supposed to be changed - that's what I heard -

ziggysego

Good Luck to Sperrin Óg on Saturday against Arboe Ladies in the Intermediate County Final.
Testing Accessibility

hoopsaaa

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Come on the Ardboe ladies - hope they win the final on Saturday. Good luck.

ziggysego

Ah feck it, I'm tired. Don't know what's going on anymore.
Testing Accessibility