Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

illdecide

Quote from: ziggysego on September 06, 2007, 09:52:45 AM
Can't comment.

Well Ziggy how's the form? i believe you's lads got tanked last week in the championship, a Mr Daly waas telling me about there last night so i thought i'd hear it from the horses mouth ;)

what went wrong? you're in with the big boys now Ziggy :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ziggysego

Quote from: illdecide on September 06, 2007, 09:58:21 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on September 06, 2007, 09:52:45 AM
Can't comment.

Well Ziggy how's the form? i believe you's lads got tanked last week in the championship, a Mr Daly waas telling me about there last night so i thought i'd hear it from the horses mouth ;)

what went wrong? you're in with the big boys now Ziggy :D

Way to kick me when I'm down!

We were missing Enda Clarke, however that in itself is not the sole reason. The second half is what killed us, Moortown up the tempo and scored two cracking goals from the start. Lawn's goal being one of the best goals I've seen in a while. Greencastle found it hard to recover from that. No excuses and not buts, the better team won on the day. We now have the League Campaign and will fight to stay in Division 2. So far going well, but we are in joined 3rd with three other teams.
Testing Accessibility

ONeill

Quote from: Naomh Éanna on September 01, 2007, 06:13:55 PM
og sport apparently ended in contraversy today in Kilrea. Omagh St Endas were beating Ballinderry in the final when the ref stopped the match a couple of minutes into the second half. Omagh had just scored a goal to give them a comfortable lead howevr apparently after an intervention from a ballinderry mentor the ref decided to finish the match early. No trophy was presented and everyone went home confused.  ??? ??? ???

Any more word on this? Saw the press release from the UC and they comment on a successful weekend but that the final is 'to be arranged'.

What actually happened?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Skra-Man

Ziggy any word on enda clarke, how bad is his imjury??
An Eascair Cumann Eimead

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

longball

Quote from: Skra-Man on September 06, 2007, 01:04:50 PM

Looks like he is going to be missing for the weekend big plus for ur side Skra-man! whats the situation with urselfs and Drumquin r u's getting the points???
Be tight to get out of the bottom 6- have u's planned extra training or nething to help u's on the push??
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

ziggysego

Quote from: longball on September 06, 2007, 01:10:15 PM

Looks like he is going to be missing for the weekend big plus for ur side Skra-man! whats the situation with urselfs and Drumquin r u's getting the points???
Be tight to get out of the bottom 6- have u's planned extra training or nething to help u's on the push??

Not sure about that. He maybe able to play, the last I heard. Last weekend was just too soon for him.
Testing Accessibility

longball

Quote from: ziggysego on September 06, 2007, 01:14:40 PM

Not sure about that. He maybe able to play, the last I heard. Last weekend was just too soon for him.

Really?? thats good news for the castle! heard from a realiable source that he may miss this weekend as a precaution so that he fit for rest of season!!!!!!

ziggysego

I think the decision has yet to be made.
Testing Accessibility

longball

Quote from: ziggysego on September 06, 2007, 01:19:17 PM
I think the decision has yet to be made.

Greencastle have a great chance to go up this year they can still top the division or if Moortown do the double second place will go up. surly this would be greencastles aim instead of surviving in the division as i read in an earlier post?

ziggysego

With Urney against Augher this weekend, this will be a good chance for Greencastle to pull ahead of Urney. Strabane is playing Eglish, so it's hard to know which win would benefit Greencastle the most there.
Testing Accessibility

Skra-Man

Dont know whats happening with that yet too be honest, but we'd be quite hopefull of getting the points. No extra training or anything like that, we are just dicovering good form an the moment an would be quite hopeful of pushing back into the top four if results go our way. A point behind Augher with a game in hand (the drumquin abondened game, hopefully we get the points) and beat greencastle wer back to 20 points, which would see us right back up there!
An Eascair Cumann Eimead

longball

Quote from: Skra-Man on September 06, 2007, 02:07:08 PM

Dont know whats happening with that yet too be honest, but we'd be quite hopefull of getting the points. No extra training or anything like that, we are just dicovering good form an the moment an would be quite hopeful of pushing back into the top four if results go our way. A point behind Augher with a game in hand (the drumquin abondened game, hopefully we get the points) and beat greencastle wer back to 20 points, which would see us right back up there!

whos going well for u's this season? think i seen in the paper last week that R Gartland scored 6 points he usually offers a number of points week in week out. Peter Hughes and Cormac Arkinson being back will have helped urselves. what about the following are they on senior reserves or on the drink  ;D
M Turbitt
C Kelly
J McCarroll Snr
J McCarroll Jnr
N McGinn
Mark McCarroll
Paul Marlow
R Marlow