Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

I have heard some speculation that Paul Quinn might play on Friday night ? Any word on this ?

EC Unique

Quote from: orangeman on September 04, 2007, 01:39:17 PM
I have heard some speculation that Paul Quinn might play on Friday night ? Any word on this ?

Paul is very sore and is going for more scans this week just as a precaution. I doubt very much if he will feature on Friday night. :-\
Oneillcup2007 I don't think many Errigal players see this year as their last chance of a medal as most of them have several :D. With the current squad and all the underage success we have I think we will be about for a wee while yet ;) As for this years Championship I don't see it as any different to any other year apart from the early exit of Carrickmore who have proved this to be a freak result and will come back next year stonger because of it.
I see no reason to think the pattern of Errigal/Carmen domination of Tyrone football will change in the next few years. Teams come and go but these two are always up there.

oneillcup2007

holy dung such a backlash, lots of Errigal supporters on here methinks,, As I said the peoples champions.  Orangeman, i was at the game and I will call it fairly.   It was a normal championship match with errigal losing their discipline  - a major talking point, I would have had 2 Errigal men lined and an errigal sub as well if I had been the referee, Errigal were indisciplined and unruly and I can see their supporters are making veiled threats on this board so I guess we can expect more of the same.  As I said nothing has changed from last year except teams will not fall for it.   

EC Unique

oneillcup2007. Donaghmore had an ovious plan to stop our Danger men by whatever means necessary which resulted in one of our players suffering an extremely serious life threatening injury (this I am sure was not meant).  I admit Errigal can play hard as well at times but things work both ways. Open you eyes a bit :o :o

orangeman

Had  Errigal not a plan to stop Donaghmore's danger men ?

EC Unique

Don't get me wrong. I don't fault Donaghmore for trying to stop our Danger men and of course we do the same but oniellcup2007 is trying to suggest that we were undisiplined and Donaghmore just wanted to play good clean football. I disagree with this.

oneillcup2007

Errigal man.  Be careful what yoiu say.  Thats a disgraceful statement and slur on Donaghmore, to make when the lad is still getting scans to see what caused him to collapse and its doing no service to the lad, God help him, if theres a more dangerous underlying problem.  I was at the match and there seems to be some sort of reinvention this week an lot of it from Errigal folk.  This was by no means a dirty game and Donaghmore deserved to put you away only for the fateful moments at half time.   Last year you tried it with the Fianna and i think people have cottoned on to Errigal now. If as i suspect we get you in this years semi Im sure the Fianna will be that bit older and wiser.             

ballygawleyman

oneillcup wat club are your from? you are gyping on all days there slabbering about errigal not liking it hard. why might i ask were paul quinn and of course ronan mccrory targeted from the start of the game. any time either touched the ball they were getting swung and mccrory was in fact stood on the neck. wee roddy has stated that mark loughran was also targeted he was and has been sore all week and might not make the replay. errigal have never roughed it up this year and have always played fair fast football. dont forget we were missing caolan tierney on sunday as well as peter canavan and cormac mcginley. friday night will be a different story and hopefully there is a changed ref, somebody who will not let donaghmore away with there tactics. i bet it is sludden who may actually take the village mens trampish behaviour lightly and let them away with it. by god we wish carmen were still in championship they add a bit of light till it and its part of our desire till win when we know we stil have them till meet.

ballygawleyman

and orangeman quit your whinging bout that league game in dromore in july. im sure theres many a hill round ardboe till get over. we all hate dromore just get on with it. and keep your opinons on errigal till yourself.

laceer

Quote from: ballygawleyman on September 04, 2007, 04:42:45 PM
and orangeman quit your whinging bout that league game in dromore in july. im sure theres many a hill round ardboe till get over. we all hate dromore just get on with it. and keep your opinons on errigal till yourself.

i know orangeman..how dare you air your opinions on an internet message board  ;)

thought myself that it was a good proper hard championship match with plenty of heavy hits from both sides

pity about paul quinn-hope he make's a full recovery.decent lad and good footballer

rrhf

ahh f**k lads.  Schools back.. EC Unique what are ye raving about.  Some shit being talked on here.  Not getting sucked in.  Byeeeeeee.

orangeman

Welcome to the board Ballygawleyman - but somehow I think you're not entirely new to the board - chances are you're a Dromore man stirring the pot again !!!

But if you're not, let me advise you that the board is about opinions to which we are all entitled to. You may not always agree but sure that's life.

So if you're not a Dromore fan, why do you "hate" Dromore - that's a very strog term - they play hard and can give it out and take it.  

Also, if you don't already know, it is alleged that Mr. Sludden is a poster on this site - so perhaps you should be careful what you say about him. Mr. Sludden is a good referee and is a lot better than most out there.

By the way, out of curiosity, how many games has Peter started for Errigal this year ? What about Mark Harte ?

orangeman

Please lads, don't be signing up for new accounts and start taking the piss ! Ballygawley man is NOT new to the board - so go back to the Hoganstand if you want to play games - thanks.

hoopsaaa

Quote from: orangeman on September 04, 2007, 05:08:31 PM
Please lads, don't be signing up for new accounts and start taking the piss ! Ballygawley man is NOT new to the board - so go back to the Hoganstand if you want to play games - thanks.
Agreed Orangeman. For this board to work posters must have the atitude that they would to be willing to put your name to anything they say. The anonimity makes it entertaining and lets us all post our views.

But its no place for fools nor people trying to stir up trouble.

EC Unique

By the way, out of curiosity, how many games has Peter started for Errigal this year ? What about Mark Harte ?

Peter has played plenty of football for us but at CHB for the reserves. Mark is injured.