Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

KIDDO

Tyrone county board  have given Mickey Harte  a new 3 year agreement  following tonights Tyrone  county commitee meeting.

KIDDO

Friday nights championship  rematch at Healy park  , will see all gate receipts go to the paul Mc Girr fund .

hoopsaaa

Quote from: KIDDO on September 04, 2007, 11:31:40 PM
Tyrone county board  have given Mickey Harte  a new 3 year agreement  following tonights Tyrone  county commitee meeting.

Sure as long as he delivers another two All Irelands thats dead on!!

oneillcup2007

good news about Harte but the  Oneillcup2007 is where all the current action is.
Prediction for this weekend:
Errigal Ciaran: 3 11, Donaghmore 0 08.
Draw:
Fianna V Errigal
Dromore V Cookstown.

Porky

Just heard the tragic news that a young 11 year old footballer Patrick Breen dropped dead at an U-13 training session in Drumquin last night.
My heart goes out to his family, friends, coaches and teammates.
May he Rest In Peace. Unbelievably heartbreaking tragedy.

orangeman

That's awful news about that young lad from Drumquin - very sorry to hear that.

loughshore lad

Devastating news about the young lad alright, unfortunately these sudden deaths in youger people are becoming more prevalent. Highlights the fact such a good decision was made last saturday evening on abondoning the Errigal - Gonaghmore game.

oneillcup2007

Surely that is the case if this is confirmed as what we think it is.  Fair play to the referee last saturday as well.  Shocking.   

snappiered

Is that true about the young lad in Drumquin. If it is it is terrible news. May he Rest In Peace.
Would be a terrible experience firstly for his family his friends, team mates coach and the entire community.

orangeman

I see that news about the young lad has been confirmed on BBC - Terrible news. RIP.

oakleafgael

Unfortunately its true and a devastating blow for the Breen family, the Drumquin Club and the Dregish Club. He was a well mannered youngster from a lovely family who went out to football training and didnt return home.  For those of us with children its a case of our worst nightmare coming true. I dont want to add to the speculation but at this stage I dont think it was a cardiac problem. Condolences to the Breen family circle you will be in our prayers for what will be a few very tough days ahead.

Lecale2

longball

just read the news on the BBC website very sad indeed. this is a young boy who would have just started secondary school this week, my heart goes out to every1 connected to him RIP
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0