Quote from: whitey on December 21, 2016, 02:01:25 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 21, 2016, 01:21:30 PM
Quote from: whitey on December 21, 2016, 01:17:06 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 21, 2016, 12:33:21 PM
Quote from: whitey on December 21, 2016, 12:28:13 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

Couldn't have said it better myself

So this is where it is at?

It Hillary's fault we elected Trump. And it will be Hillary's fault when he bring us back a few decades.

Is there a term for this type of collective madness?

Joe Biden would have beaten Trump by about 20 points

Bernie would have beaten him by a similar margin

The Democratic Hierarchy rigged with their own primary and forced Hillary onto the ticket....they and their he main stream media are to blame

Exactly. You, Stew and the rest will blame them for Trump's atrocities.

Can you translate those comments....I haven't a clue what you're on about

You're blaming Hillary and co for Trump and you will continue to do so no matter what Trump does.

If he invades Mexico = Hillary's fault
If he starts WW3 = Hillary's fault
If he built a 10,000 foot high gold bath forere  himself = Hillary's fault.

Trump can't lose. Anything he does will be Hillary's fault.

I'm blaming Hillary and co for creating the dynamics where Trump was able to win the election despite being the most unqualified candidate to ever run for office.  Whatever he says or does is on him...no one else

muppet

Quote from: whitey on December 21, 2016, 04:03:45 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 21, 2016, 02:21:47 PM

It Hillary's fault we elected Trump. And it will be Hillary's fault when he bring us back a few decades.

The Democratic Hierarchy rigged with their own primary and forced Hillary onto the ticket....they and their he main stream media are to blame

You're blaming Hillary and co for Trump and you will continue to do so no matter what Trump does.

I'm blaming Hillary and co for creating the dynamics where Trump was able to win the election despite being the most unqualified candidate to ever run for office. Whatever he says or does is on him...no one else

It is Hilllary's fault Trump got elected (despite him defeating 16 Republican candidates)?

But I agree what he does from here on is on him.

MWWSI 2017

muppet

Quote from: stew on December 21, 2016, 02:54:33 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on December 21, 2016, 02:15:42 PM
Quote from: stew on December 21, 2016, 01:46:16 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on December 21, 2016, 01:33:25 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 21, 2016, 12:07:40 PM
Your man won.

You are asking if we want Trump to do well? You are completely missing the point. I don't give a damn about Trump or Clinton. I want the world to do well. But it won't. Certainly not under this complete narcissist. The Palestinians will be the first evidence of this I'm convinced.

As for hating Clinton before the email scandal, you hated her long before Bernie was even relevant.

Quote from: stew on June 07, 2008, 09:31:20 PM
Obama hasnt a chance in hell of winning this election. Thank God that baste billory got her arse kicked by Obama. ;D

Thanks democrats, you have handed the presidency to McCain. ;D

But how will history judge President McCain? Great chips mind you.

I was wrong, ever been wrong before boy???

You have no room to gloat, your party got fucked, rejected with prejudice by the people, see the people rejected cronyism, corruption and self interest, in short they rejected the Democrat party.

Is this aimed at me? My party? Or are you confusing me with muppet?

I think both candidates were c***ts.

And you would be correct in thinking so, we all, well most if us said that which is why I am confused as to why I am being labelled Trumps man.

In short is ok for the left to vote for their perceived lesser of two evils but not for me to have the same right, it is ok for them to despair of the Republican nominated candidate but not for me to deride their failed champion, I get it now!

You are trapped in your own hypocrisy.

You whinge about somehow being denied the right to vote for the lesser of two evils (as you see it), but then when things start to look dangerous, you don't admit even to supporting him, never mind voting for him.
MWWSI 2017

whitey

Quote from: muppet on December 21, 2016, 04:25:15 PM
Quote from: whitey on December 21, 2016, 04:03:45 PM

I'm blaming Hillary and co for creating the dynamics where Trump was able to win the election despite being the most unqualified candidate to ever run for office. Whatever he says or does is on him...no one else

It is Hilllary's fault Trump got elected (despite him defeating 16 Republican candidates)?

But I agree what he does from here on is on him.

Hillarys campsign colluded with the main stream media to promote "pied piper" candidates. Trump got $3.5 B in free airtime under that little scheme....that certainly helped him knock off many of the Republican challengers

muppet

Exactly.

You blame Hillary for Trump winning the Republican primaries.
You blame Hillary for Trump winning the Presidential election.

We'll just have to wait and see if you really stop blaming her for what Trump does in office.
MWWSI 2017

AZOffaly

Quote from: stew on December 21, 2016, 03:15:59 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 21, 2016, 02:25:24 PM
Your man won.

You are asking if we want Trump to do well? You are completely missing the point. I don't give a damn about Trump or Clinton. I want the world to do well. But it won't. Certainly not under this complete narcissist. The Palestinians will be the first evidence of this I'm convinced.

As for hating Clinton before the email scandal, you hated her long before Bernie was even relevant.

Obama hasnt a chance in hell of winning this election. Thank God that baste billory got her arse kicked by Obama. ;D

You have no room to gloat, your party got fucked, rejected with prejudice by the people, see the people rejected cronyism, corruption and self interest, in short they rejected the Democrat party.

So do I.

But one was a mediocre one, the other..............God help us all.

One was a proven liar who has had people killed and used the power of office to line her pockets, a woman who admittedly HATES the middle class and one who should be in prison, don't soft soap AZ, Clinton was a horrendous candidate as was Trump, no more, no less, shame on both parties for the cluster bleep we are experiencing now.

Stew, that's not me you are replying to!!

muppet

Quote from: AZOffaly on December 21, 2016, 04:46:02 PM
Quote from: stew on December 21, 2016, 03:15:59 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 21, 2016, 02:25:24 PM
Your man won.

So do I.

But one was a mediocre one, the other..............God help us all.

One was a proven liar who has had people killed and used the power of office to line her pockets, a woman who admittedly HATES the middle class and one who should be in prison, don't soft soap AZ, Clinton was a horrendous candidate as was Trump, no more, no less, shame on both parties for the cluster bleep we are experiencing now.

Stew, that's not me you are replying to!!

Yes it is you libtard, cheese-eating surrender monkey, ass hat (I still don't know what that is).  ;D
MWWSI 2017

stew

If he built a 10,000 foot high gold bath for himself = Hillary's fault.

That is immature bullshit muppet.

She was never President, every President leaves a mess for the incoming President, Trump will have to deal with the worst financial mess since 1929, he will have to deal with the JV squad Obama ignored, hmmm, let's see, the illegal immigrant situation, the fact that cops are not protcted under Obama's watch, I could go on but sure he was just as screwed by W.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

J70

How are cops "not protected under Obama's watch"?

Are you saying that things are worse financially NOW than they were when Obama took over?

stew

Quote from: J70 on December 21, 2016, 04:59:53 PM

Are you saying that things are worse financially NOW than they were when Obama took over?

I am saying Obama receives the mother's of dead gangsters at the White House whilst the families of murdered cops really don't get the same respect, I am saying that Obama has been non supportive of the policing body, especially in Illinois.

The President has made comments on ongoing cases, never really been done before but hey, the pres is too cool for school and he can get away with anything.

muppet

Quote from: stew on December 21, 2016, 04:54:28 PM

She was never President, every President leaves a mess for the incoming President, Trump will have to deal with the worst financial mess since 1929, he will have to deal with the JV squad Obama ignored, hmmm, let's see, the illegal immigrant situation, the fact that cops are not protcted under Obama's watch, I could go on but sure he was just as screwed by W.

Obama deported more illegal immigrants than any president in history.

http://www.snopes.com/obama-deported-more-people/

But you won't read that.

As for the financial crisis being Obama's fault. You are right, he was screwed by Dubya. Obama didn't fix it so he deserves a lot of the blame, fair enough. But then he had a stalemate with both houses. So the blame for not fixing, or even succeeding in slowing down the mess that Dubya made, should probably be shared.

But you have been told that before and you ignore that too. You blame Obama and absolve the Republicans.

You call Hillary a liar, when all the evidence is that Trump is a prolific liar, given his penchant for making stuff up all the time on twitter.

But you will ignore that too.

You attacked Hillary's connections to Wall St., when TRUMP OWNS PART OF WALL ST!

You couldn't make this stuff up  ;D ;D ;D ;D
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

The cheese eating surrender monkeys were right. Iraq was a clusterfuck the US could not manage. France learnt its lesson in Vietnam. The US did not. 1500 vets have lost their genitals.  A symbol of waning US power.

J70

Quote from: stew on December 21, 2016, 05:10:31 PM
Quote from: J70 on December 21, 2016, 04:59:53 PM

I am saying Obama receives the mother's of dead gangsters at the White House whilst the families of murdered cops really don't get the same respect, I am saying that Obama has been non supportive of the policing body, especially in Illinois.

The President has made comments on ongoing cases, never really been done before but hey, the pres is too cool for school and he can get away with anything.

Just because some facebook meme says it doesn't make it true.

I did a quick Google search on Obama meeting police families and brought up, from just this year, him meeting with the families of the victims in Dallas and Baton Rouge. That's just on the first page.

seafoid

Elizabeth Warren ‏@SenWarren  Dec 16
Steve Mnuchin & OneWest also ran Financial Freedom, which serviced 17% of reverse-mortgages but were responsible for 39% of foreclosures.

stew

Quote from: muppet on December 21, 2016, 05:14:38 PM
Quote from: stew on December 21, 2016, 04:54:28 PM

Obama deported more illegal immigrants than any president in history.

http://www.snopes.com/obama-deported-more-people/

But you won't read that.

As for the financial crisis being Obama's fault. You are right, he was screwed by Dubya. Obama didn't fix it so he deserves a lot of the blame, fair enough. But then he had a stalemate with both houses. So the blame for not fixing, or even succeeding in slowing down the mess that Dubya made, should probably be shared.

But you have been told that before and you ignore that too. You blame Obama and absolve the Republicans.

You call Hillary a liar, when all the evidence is that Trump is a prolific liar, given his penchant for making stuff up all the time on twitter.

But you will ignore that too.

You attacked Hillary's connections to Wall St., when TRUMP OWNS PART OF WALL ST!

You couldn't make this stuff up  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Let me be clear, Dubya screwed Obama going in, Obama went ballistic to try and fix the thing by recklessly throwing the future of the country away by spending with tremendous ignorace, thereby adding 9 Trillion plus to the national debt.

Obama had two years to make the changes he wanted to, all bar the supreme court, he did f**k all to make inroads during that time and his party caught hell for it in the mid terms.

Hillary IS a prolific liar Muppet, Trump has never made a meaningful decision yet, see the difference? Probably not.