Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: J70 on December 21, 2016, 01:58:05 PM
Quote from: stew on December 21, 2016, 01:46:16 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on December 21, 2016, 01:33:25 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 21, 2016, 12:07:40 PM
Your man won.

You are asking if we want Trump to do well? You are completely missing the point. I don't give a damn about Trump or Clinton. I want the world to do well. But it won't. Certainly not under this complete narcissist. The Palestinians will be the first evidence of this I'm convinced.

As for hating Clinton before the email scandal, you hated her long before Bernie was even relevant.

Quote from: stew on June 07, 2008, 09:31:20 PM
Obama hasnt a chance in hell of winning this election. Thank God that baste billory got her arse kicked by Obama. ;D

Thanks democrats, you have handed the presidency to McCain. ;D

But how will history judge President McCain? Great chips mind you.

I was wrong, ever been wrong before boy???

You have no room to gloat, your party got fucked, rejected with prejudice by the people, see the people rejected cronyism, corruption and self interest, in short they rejected the Democrat party.

Seriously, you can say that with a straight face in the light of what Trump is currently assembling?

In the light of what the GOP is doing in North Carolina?

The man has not made a single executive decision yet, patience man dear.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

whitey

Quote from: muppet on December 21, 2016, 01:21:30 PM
Quote from: whitey on December 21, 2016, 01:17:06 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 21, 2016, 12:33:21 PM
Quote from: whitey on December 21, 2016, 12:28:13 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

Couldn't have said it better myself

So this is where it is at?

It Hillary's fault we elected Trump. And it will be Hillary's fault when he bring us back a few decades.

Is there a term for this type of collective madness?

Joe Biden would have beaten Trump by about 20 points

Bernie would have beaten him by a similar margin

The Democratic Hierarchy rigged with their own primary and forced Hillary onto the ticket....they and their he main stream media are to blame

Exactly. You, Stew and the rest will blame them for Trump's atrocities.

Can you translate those comments....I haven't a clue what you're on about

screenexile

Your man won.

You are asking if we want Trump to do well? You are completely missing the point. I don't give a damn about Trump or Clinton. I want the world to do well. But it won't. Certainly not under this complete narcissist. The Palestinians will be the first evidence of this I'm convinced.

As for hating Clinton before the email scandal, you hated her long before Bernie was even relevant.

Obama hasnt a chance in hell of winning this election. Thank God that baste billory got her arse kicked by Obama. ;D

You have no room to gloat, your party got fucked, rejected with prejudice by the people, see the people rejected cronyism, corruption and self interest, in short they rejected the Democrat party.

I love this. . . the Turkeys voted against Christmas and now they're about to get slaughtered they're OK with it!!!!

Also why would anyone not want a President to do well? It's in everyone's interest for Trump to do well for the world but the impression I and everyone else is getting is that it's the Trump show and to hell with everyone else!!

J70

Quote from: stew on December 21, 2016, 02:00:37 PM
Quote from: J70 on December 21, 2016, 01:58:05 PM
Your man won.

Seriously, you can say that with a straight face in the light of what Trump is currently assembling?

In the light of what the GOP is doing in North Carolina?

The man has not made a single executive decision yet, patience man dear.

You've no opinion on his appointments then and what and who they represent with respect to the jobs they'll be assigned?

No opinion on the corrupt power grab in NC?

stew

Quote from: screenexile on December 21, 2016, 02:01:52 PM
Your man won.

I love this. . . the Turkeys voted against Christmas and now they're about to get slaughtered they're OK with it!!!!

Also why would anyone not want a President to do well? It's in everyone's interest for Trump to do well for the world but the impression I and everyone else is getting is that it's the Trump show and to hell with everyone else!!

The people voted against everything I said on my prior post, just for fun, what would you have called the electorate if the democrats had won?

Get over it, people voting against Clinton are not turkeys, it does not make you dumb to support ANY candidate, even Clinton, it makes you part of the Democratic process, that's it.

AZOffaly

Your man won.

Is this aimed at me? My party? Or are you confusing me with muppet?

I think both candidates were c***ts.

muppet

Quote from: whitey on December 21, 2016, 02:01:25 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 21, 2016, 01:21:30 PM
Quote from: whitey on December 21, 2016, 01:17:06 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 21, 2016, 12:33:21 PM
Quote from: whitey on December 21, 2016, 12:28:13 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

Couldn't have said it better myself

So this is where it is at?

It Hillary's fault we elected Trump. And it will be Hillary's fault when he bring us back a few decades.

Is there a term for this type of collective madness?

Joe Biden would have beaten Trump by about 20 points

Bernie would have beaten him by a similar margin

The Democratic Hierarchy rigged with their own primary and forced Hillary onto the ticket....they and their he main stream media are to blame

Exactly. You, Stew and the rest will blame them for Trump's atrocities.

Can you translate those comments....I haven't a clue what you're on about

You're blaming Hillary and co for Trump and you will continue to do so no matter what Trump does.

If he invades Mexico = Hillary's fault
If he starts WW3 = Hillary's fault
If he built a 10,000 foot high gold bath for himself = Hillary's fault.

Trump can't lose. Anything he does will be Hillary's fault.
MWWSI 2017

muppet

Quote from: AZOffaly on December 21, 2016, 02:15:42 PM
Your man won.

So do I.

But one was a mediocre one, the other..............God help us all.

MWWSI 2017

AZOffaly

Quote from: muppet on December 21, 2016, 02:25:24 PM
Your man won.

So do I.

I know you do, but I've never really engaged on this topic, so I was wondering why I was getting a broadside. I was thinking stew thought my post was from you. The Democrats are hardly 'my' party.

foxcommander

MTV certainly doing their best to help the Trump 2020 campaign. They had to pull this down 24 hours later due to the offence it caused.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuOGf1iuLEA

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

stew

Your man won.

And you would be correct in thinking so, we all, well most if us said that which is why I am confused as to why I am being labelled Trumps man.

In short is ok for the left to vote for their perceived lesser of two evils but not for me to have the same right, it is ok for them to despair of the Republican nominated candidate but not for me to deride their failed champion, I get it now!

stew

Your man won.

So do I.

One was a proven liar who has had people killed and used the power of office to line her pockets, a woman who admittedly HATES the middle class and one who should be in prison, don't soft soap AZ, Clinton was a horrendous candidate as was Trump, no more, no less, shame on both parties for the cluster bleep we are experiencing now.

J70

Quote from: stew on December 21, 2016, 03:15:59 PM
Your man won.

So do I.

One was a proven liar who has had people killed and used the power of office to line her pockets, a woman who admittedly HATES the middle class and one who should be in prison, don't soft soap AZ, Clinton was a horrendous candidate as was Trump, no more, no less, shame on both parties for the cluster bleep we are experiencing now.

1. Trump is a proven liar.
2. What people has Hillary HAD KILLED? (you're always spreading this shite and disappearing when questioned on it).
3. Trump had, by his own admission, repeatedly used his wealth to buy political power and favours. He is just as much a participant in the corruption you claim to abhor.
4. Where and when did Hillary admit to HATING the middle class?
5. On what basis should she be in prison?