Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

muppet

Quote from: whitey on December 21, 2016, 12:28:13 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

Couldn't have said it better myself

So this is where it is at?

It Hillary's fault we elected Trump. And it will be Hillary's fault when he bring us back a few decades.

Is there a term for this type of collective madness?
MWWSI 2017

whitey

Quote from: muppet on December 21, 2016, 12:33:21 PM

It Hillary's fault we elected Trump. And it will be Hillary's fault when he bring us back a few decades.

Joe Biden would have beaten Trump by about 20 points

Bernie would have beaten him by a similar margin

The Democratic Hierarchy rigged with their own primary and forced Hillary onto the ticket....they and their he main stream media are to blame

muppet

Quote from: whitey on December 21, 2016, 01:17:06 PM

The Democratic Hierarchy rigged with their own primary and forced Hillary onto the ticket....they and their he main stream media are to blame

Exactly. You, Stew and the rest will blame them for Trump's atrocities.
MWWSI 2017

johnneycool

Quote from: muppet on December 21, 2016, 01:21:30 PM

I think it tells you all you need to know about politics in the US when the best candidates the Democrats and GOP could come up with was those two dickheads..

A country always gets the Government it deserves.

vallankumous

It's impossible to tell (not just because there is no basis to judge it on) when Trump won the Electoral College vote while Clinton won the popular vote.
At this stage post Vote the only people to blame, if there is blame are the electorate, taking the system was always the system.

stew

Quote from: muppet on December 21, 2016, 12:07:40 PM
Quote from: stew on December 21, 2016, 11:49:44 AM
Quote from: omochain on December 21, 2016, 05:20:18 AM
Stew.. you did not support Trump but you vehemently roared against people supporting Clinton. That effectively meant you helped support Trump's election, so do not hide behind your timorous neutrality for the election of the "liberal"of your preference.

You are partially right, I did roar against Clinton supporters because of who she is, I hated her with a passion, even so, before the email scandal I posted that although I hated to say it if I had to vote for one of the two I would have voted for Clinton, that is a fact!

Of course that changed, the email scandal and the subsequent throwing under the bus of everyone but herself got my disgust juices flowing again, I said on many posts that Bernie would get my vote as he was the only decent human being running, Muppet is either lying or being immature on my role on this thread, Clinton was a war mongering, lying, stealing failed career politician that was all out for herself, she had to go and unfortunately Trump was the man to beat her, I am delighted she lost but take no pleasure in Trump winning, a lot of people feel that way, that said, if I had a choice I stand by my anti Clinton stance and I am delighted she lost.

Question for the liberals. When elected president is there any of you want Trump to do well as potus?

To my dying day I will never get how people stood by Clinton after the rigged action, or for that mafter why BS took it up the arse and did not call foul on a rotten, rigged DNC convention.

Your man won.

You are asking if we want Trump to do well? You are completely missing the point. I don't give a damn about Trump or Clinton. I want the world to do well. But it won't. Certainly not under this complete narcissist. The Palestinians will be the first evidence of this I'm convinced.

As for hating Clinton before the email scandal, you hated her long before Bernie was even relevant.

Quote from: stew on June 07, 2008, 09:31:20 PM
Obama hasnt a chance in hell of winning this election. Thank God that baste billory got her arse kicked by Obama. ;D

Thanks democrats, you have handed the presidency to McCain. ;D

Trump never was nor never will be 'my man'

You have to be smarter than this Muppet, I always thought you were, now you are coming across as a bit dull on it.

Show me were I supported Trump?

You deny what is written, ignore what is written because you are upset with me because I wanted Clinton to lose, f**k Clinton, I loathed everything she stood for and was very vocal about that, this does not make Trump my man no matter how hard you try and make him out to be, I am beginning to feel sorry for you Muppet, man up, your bitch lost now suck it up and move on.

Finally, do you hope Trump does ell as President muppet?

Even I had the good grace to wish Obama well even though I felt he would be one of the weakest presidents ever, can you say the same pertaining to a President Trump?

Uncomfortable question I know but I think I already know the answer!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

J70

Stew.. you did not support Trump but you vehemently roared against people supporting Clinton. That effectively meant you helped support Trump's election, so do not hide behind your timorous neutrality for the election of the "liberal"of your preference.

You are partially right, I did roar against Clinton supporters because of who she is, I hated her with a passion, even so, before the email scandal I posted that although I hated to say it if I had to vote for one of the two I would have voted for Clinton, that is a fact!

Of course that changed, the email scandal and the subsequent throwing under the bus of everyone but herself got my disgust juices flowing again, I said on many posts that Bernie would get my vote as he was the only decent human being running, Muppet is either lying or being immature on my role on this thread, Clinton was a war mongering, lying, stealing failed career politician that was all out for herself, she had to go and unfortunately Trump was the man to beat her, I am delighted she lost but take no pleasure in Trump winning, a lot of people feel that way, that said, if I had a choice I stand by my anti Clinton stance and I am delighted she lost.

Question for the liberals. When elected president is there any of you want Trump to do well as potus?

To my dying day I will never get how people stood by Clinton after the rigged action, or for that mafter why BS took it up the arse and did not call foul on a rotten, rigged DNC convention.

You will have to define "do well as potus".

I "stood by Clinton" due to the appalling alternative, which, we're finding out, is as scary in reality as it was in theory.

AZOffaly

Your man won.

You are asking if we want Trump to do well? You are completely missing the point. I don't give a damn about Trump or Clinton. I want the world to do well. But it won't. Certainly not under this complete narcissist. The Palestinians will be the first evidence of this I'm convinced.

As for hating Clinton before the email scandal, you hated her long before Bernie was even relevant.

Obama hasnt a chance in hell of winning this election. Thank God that baste billory got her arse kicked by Obama. ;D

But how will history judge President McCain? Great chips mind you.

stew

Hillary has a few atrocities unsee her belt, war mongering bitch that she is.

So not dare to take the moral high ground Muppet as you have none!

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds, you are paranoid, you see into the future, a seer no less, you see atrocities were none exist, I will say this, Obama is and was an idiot in the way he handled the radical muslims, if squad my hole, Trump will get after them with a vengeance and I support that as long as he is protecting the citizenry.

Obama is indifferent to the plight of the people of Syria, he could not have effed up that situation more, someone is going to have to clean his mess up.

J70

Would Bernie have been a certainty to beat Trump?

You don't think Fox News and the right wing media would have went to town on him, painting him as a communist extremist? That every statement he ever made and every position he ever espoused would have been slanted and misrepresented to build him up into this boogieman who was going to tax the country to death?

Same with Biden. He's run a few times before, and got nowhere, one time being derailed due to plagiarizing Neil Kinnock.

You don't think the Russians and Wikileaks would have worked just as diligently to derail THEIR campaigns in favour of Trump.

Neither of those boys were put through the ringer a general election campaign brings. Sure, on the surface they didn't have Clinton's trust issues, and the attack machine failed, twice, against Obama (not Kerry though), but Obama was an extraordinary candidate.

I'm not saying they wouldn't have won or couldn't have done better than Clinton, but I think its impossible to say with any certainty what would have happened.

stew

Quote from: AZOffaly on December 21, 2016, 01:33:25 PM
Your man won.

I was wrong, ever been wrong before boy???

You have no room to gloat, your party got fucked, rejected with prejudice by the people, see the people rejected cronyism, corruption and self interest, in short they rejected the Democrat party.

stew

Quote from: johnneycool on December 21, 2016, 01:25:08 PM

I think it tells you all you need to know about politics in the US when the best candidates the Democrats and GOP could come up with was those two d**kheads..

A country always gets the Government it deserves.

I agree with that last line 100 percent.9

J70

Quote from: stew on December 21, 2016, 01:46:16 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on December 21, 2016, 01:33:25 PM
Your man won.

I was wrong, ever been wrong before boy???

You have no room to gloat, your party got fucked, rejected with prejudice by the people, see the people rejected cronyism, corruption and self interest, in short they rejected the Democrat party.

Seriously, you can say that with a straight face in the light of what Trump is currently assembling?

In the light of what the GOP is doing in North Carolina?

stew

Quote from: J70 on December 21, 2016, 01:31:34 PM

You will have to define "do well as potus".

I "stood by Clinton" due to the appalling alternative, which, we're finding out, is as scary in reality as it was in theory.

Do you hope Donald Trump does well as President Of The United States.