The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 24, 2014, 04:41:50 PM
Maybe the buyout clause is Bale+ figures. He'd be a tough replacement job, but maybe with 80-100 million you'd get a few top class players to bring up the overall standard, while losing out his brilliance. He's definitely tiresome with his carry on though.

You would better hope the money is spent better than the Bale money!!

Wee Roddy

Neymar, Bale or Sanchez will not be at Liverpool next season unless cash changes hands. All 3 are valuable assets. To think that Neymar or Bale in this way is silly!

heganboy

You think Yaya would fancy joining Kolo for a three year deal?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Gabriel_Hurl

From the Bunker

Milltown Row2

How will Brendan defend that lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

under the bar

Brendan will say something like"the boy needs help,  and we will help him at Liverpool.   The slappers in my club will look after him, and I should know! "

All of a Sludden

Quote from: under the bar on June 24, 2014, 07:10:22 PM
Brendan will say something like"the boy needs help,  and we will help him at Liverpool.   The slappers in my club will look after him, and I should know! "

Don't tell Rooney there are slappers at Liverpool, he loves an old slapper.  :P

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

EC Unique

Massive ban awaits! What a complete madman.

I would say he will stay at Liverpool now for the rest of his career as no proper club would want him.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: EC Unique on June 24, 2014, 07:34:32 PM
Massive ban awaits! What a complete madman.

I would say he will stay at Liverpool now for the rest of his career as no proper club would want him.

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

J70

Feel a bit sorry for him, in that he plainly loses all self control and clear thought when he gets wound up on the pitch. That said, he came out with comments the other night after the England game celebrating the fact that he got such pleasure from the goals because he was basically sticking it to the English press for treating him unfairly. Surely he has got to see, if he is honest with himself, the ammunition he presents them with?

What will he get thus time? 20 games? No transfer if that is the case! And possibly no champions league games.

EC Unique

Quote from: J70 on June 24, 2014, 07:54:03 PM
Feel a bit sorry for him, in that he plainly loses all self control and clear thought when he gets wound up on the pitch. That said, he came out with comments the other night after the England game celebrating the fact that he got such pleasure from the goals because he was basically sticking it to the English press for treating him unfairly. Surely he has got to see, if he is honest with himself, the ammunition he presents them with?

What will he get thus time? 20 games? No transfer if that is the case! And possibly no champions league games.

All joking aside I actually feel sorry for him too. He clearly has problems in his head and it seems they can't be fixed.

Would any ban not just apply to International football?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: EC Unique on June 24, 2014, 08:02:35 PM
Quote from: J70 on June 24, 2014, 07:54:03 PM

All joking aside I actually feel sorry for him too. He clearly has problems in his head and it seems they can't be fixed.

Would any ban not just apply to International football?

Would surely I would have thought

Kidder81

Would only be international football

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Kidder81 on June 24, 2014, 08:04:53 PM
Would only be international football

Eric Cantona had his ban extended to a world-wide ban and that included international games.