The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: deiseach on June 24, 2014, 08:26:37 PM
*sigh* Bloody fool. I guess he won't be going anywhere now...

Look this is part of Brendan's master plan, it nearly worked last year so they will actually be favourites for the league. Genius
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

TabClear

Clearly something not connected in luis head. As an old school teacher of mine used to say, the wheel's turning but the hamster's dead......

How clear is the pictures? I was working late and only caught one camera angle from behind where it certainly doesn't look good! Clutching at straws that there is not enough evidence for a ban!

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: TabClear on June 24, 2014, 08:59:45 PM
Clearly something not connected in luis head. As an old school teacher of mine used to say, the wheel's turning but the hamster's dead......

How clear is the pictures? I was working late and only caught one camera angle from behind where it certainly doesn't look good! Clutching at straws that there is not enough evidence for a ban!

The teeth marks are quite visible. It's clear cut.

StGallsGAA

I think your man Loophole who got Terry off with spouting racism live on TV could probably get him off.   

EC Unique

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on June 24, 2014, 09:14:44 PM
Quote from: TabClear on June 24, 2014, 08:59:45 PM

The teeth marks are quite visible. It's clear cut.

Pretty clear.

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/9F825CD6301093275966698053632_14036314813422db3bb2672.mp4.mp4?versionId=zZ.Gq0VU6a7RTRpuJG2cfIC0u_EpdfKF

laoislad

Maybe maybe not it really depends on what type of a ban is coming.IMO I think the only thing this might do is knock a few million off his price tag.
If he does stay the simple fact is once he starts scoring goals again for Liverpool no one will care what happened today. I certainly won't lose any sleep over it.
Not condoning what he done or defending him but that's the reality.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on June 24, 2014, 09:58:41 PM
Maybe maybe not it really depends on what type of a ban is coming.IMO I think the only thing this might do is knock a few million off his price tag.
If he does stay the simple fact is once he starts scoring goals again for Liverpool no one will care what happened today. I certainly won't lose any sleep over it.

That's what really matters, scoring goals for Liverpool. It will actually work well for Liverpool
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

EC Unique

This is probably true and says a lot about the fans that think this way. Madness. Even Tyson only done it once.

StGallsGAA

QuoteMaybe maybe not it really depends on what type of a ban is coming.IMO I think the only thing this might do is knock a few million off his price tag.

Nail on the head Laoislad.  Liverpool FC is a club devoid of moral standards.  Every criminal act is forgiven so long as you can kick a ball and/or support the club.

laoislad

Quote from: StGallsGAA on June 24, 2014, 10:15:06 PM
QuoteMaybe maybe not it really depends on what type of a ban is coming.IMO I think the only thing this might do is knock a few million off his price tag.

Nail on the head Laoislad.  Liverpool FC is a club devoid of moral standards.  Every criminal act is forgiven so long as you can kick a ball and/or support the club.
It would be the same with any other club ffs not just Liverpool.
United fans didn't care about Keane and Cantona being knackers once they were winning league titles for them.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Rossie11

A few million? I would guess at least 15. Nobody is going to pay the buy out clause of 85m for him. Barca won't touch him after this. As the years go on the bans will only get longer (he is not gonna change) nobody in their right mind would pay massive money for a player who is going to miss over a third of a season.
Pool have to either keep him, hope he keeps his bib clean for the year or flog him now to the highest
bidder.
They didn't take 40m last season, yes they got champs league but if he gets banned how long will the last in it and how much will that be worth to them? Financially they are going to be no better off for keeping him last season and here we are back again..

J70

Quote from: EC Unique on June 24, 2014, 10:13:27 PM

This is probably true and says a lot about the fans that think this way. Madness. Even Tyson only done it once.

It was the same with Cantona. Genius and goals can make up for a multitude of sins.

EC Unique

Quote from: J70 on June 24, 2014, 10:23:29 PM

It was the same with Cantona. Genius and goals can make up for a multitude of sins.

At this stage I think Saurez is WAY beyond anything in recent history. He is not a genius, he is mental.

Utd banned Cantona before the FA did...

Syferus

Surely Liverpool fans will be delighted if it's a relatively short ban and it keeps him horsed in the pen for another season? Looking at Liverpool's team-sheet makes for bad reading without Suarez.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: EC Unique on June 24, 2014, 10:26:28 PM
Quote from: J70 on June 24, 2014, 10:23:29 PM

At this stage I think Saurez is WAY beyond anything in recent history. He is not a genius, he is mental.

Utd banned Cantona before the FA did...

At the FA's request.