Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Quote from: new devil on April 18, 2011, 08:57:16 PM
Yes stupid surely...but the 3rd post is the one that tells were "manure" came from...Just pointing out that its a bit classless using it

What a load of old shite you're talking . . . anyone using it here is equating Man U with manure as a mildly derogatory term which is harmless and you all know that!

QuoteMan Utd is not a term United fans refer to themselves as. The term is only used by other supporters as a complete and utter insult to our club. The "united" is meant to be "u" by the rival fans.

The above quotation is just some dickhead going out of his way to be offended. . . you Manure fans need to learn to take a bit of stick now and again!!!

Blowitupref

I think the above lads are missing the point of the knocking Liverpool off their perch thing; as i said earlier today it's about wanting to be the best! Liverpool for many years have held the record for the most titles but in few weeks United will officially overtake them.

In the coming years it will be Liverpool's turn to knock United off their perch.

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on April 18, 2011, 09:05:07 PM
Big win over Chelsea's reserves tonight, this level looks too easy for the likes of King,Obertan & Bebe.

Anyway United need just one more point in their last two games to win the reserve league.

Probably more to do with the fact that Chelsea's team was made of schoolboys, their fitness coach and Mark Beeney, and I am not joking about that.
The senior and youth games on Wednesday night taking precedance.

Bebe and Obertan, too good for school boys, but not good enough for big boys I'd suggest!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 18, 2011, 09:43:18 PM
Quote from: ross4life on April 18, 2011, 09:05:07 PM
Big win over Chelsea's reserves tonight, this level looks too easy for the likes of King,Obertan & Bebe.

Anyway United need just one more point in their last two games to win the reserve league.

Probably more to do with the fact that Chelsea's team was made of schoolboys, their fitness coach and Mark Beeney, and I am not joking about that.
The senior and youth games on Wednesday night taking precedance.

Bebe and Obertan, too good for school boys, but not good enough for big boys I'd suggest!

Yes i know about Chelsea's weakness tonight (i watched the 2nd half & saw the fitness coach coming on.. decent player btw) but i didn't want to go into detail about ye on this thread. Bebe and Obertan have been excellent in the reserve league this year i just hope they can step it up to the next level.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

Van der Sar
O'Shea Smalling Vidic Evra
              Carrick
         Anderson Giggs

Nani          Rooney
              Hernandez

Five changes from the last day... out Rio,Scholes,Berba,Park & Valencia

Subs: Kuszczak, Fabio, J Evans, Gibson, Park, Valencia, Owen.

Hopefully Berba,Rio are just rested & not injured.

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

new devil

Yea getting ripped apart...carrick is a f**king coward!!

ross4life

HT 0-0 Did well to ride the early storm, Man United got the most clear cut chance & Rooney should have scored it.

Rocky Mc Guigan

Carrick on one man mission to c**k up tehg entire season-decision making rank-

Square Ball

Getting towards squeeky bum time
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ross4life

FT 0-0 fair result in the end, won't know until tomoro if it's a point gained or two dropped.

From the Bunker

Are Utd getting tired? Put that 19 on hold for the moment! ;)

118cmal

2 points dropped.  Thought it was a pretty good game considering it was a 0-0.  Also thought both incidents should have been penalties but I suppose these things even themselves out over the season  :P

Hopefully Tottenham will take points off Arselol tomorrow night, I think they will.

ballinaman

Can't complain about the penalty decision at the end....as much contact as Anderson had on Lovenkrands!

Fancy Spurs to get at least a draw.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: 118cmal on April 19, 2011, 09:48:07 PM
2 points dropped.  Thought it was a pretty good game considering it was a 0-0.  Also thought both incidents should have been penalties but I suppose these things even themselves out over the season  :P

Hopefully Tottenham will take points off Arselol tomorrow night, I think they will.

dont worry lads, arsenal will shit in the nest, if not tomorrow night, then some other game, and some guy sitting 3 rows back, it will be his fault - or else the tea lady
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

muppet

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on April 19, 2011, 09:52:28 PM
Quote from: 118cmal on April 19, 2011, 09:48:07 PM

dont worry lads, arsenal will shit in the nest, if not tomorrow night, then some other game, and some guy sitting 3 rows back, it will be his fault - or else the tea lady

Mrs. Doyle?
MWWSI 2017