Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

Quote from: ashman on May 10, 2016, 10:40:40 PM
Quote from: Boycey on May 10, 2016, 10:34:18 PM
Have we blamed Rooney yet??

West Ham deserved winners but criminal to concede 2 goals from a winning position especially as even a draw would have made the dynamic for Sunday so much different..

On a completely unrelated note what in the name of Jaysus has the whole Boleyn love in on Sky for last two days been all about? More iconic grounds, Highbury, Maine Road, Burnden Park to name a few have gone to the wall and I don't remember the same circus on Sky..

Sky see bucks !!! Iconic dont come in to it kiddo .

?

beer baron

Rooney's a great man for his Gerrard impression when he's in midfield, trying to pull off a hollywood pass everytime he gets the ball, pain in the hole to watch as the defending side know to just drop off and get close to anyone on the wings.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 10, 2016, 10:42:03 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on May 10, 2016, 10:21:22 PM
West ham deserving winners. Just a draw will secure 4th for Man City on Sunday. This totally disjointed Man United team have no business in the champions league.

Not too many teams in the EPL deserve to be in CL in fairness

Leceister and Spurs deserve! Arsenal, well they do what they need to do every year - no more no less. Man City don't seem to care and will still make it by the looks of it.

5 Sams

The Aristocrat Years

Aaron Boone

Quote from: Onthe40 on May 10, 2016, 10:29:50 PM
Utd have some shocking players..rojo is useless..rashford didn't count at all up front tnite
Rashford looks done.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Aaron Boone on May 10, 2016, 11:13:01 PM
Utd have some shocking players..rojo is useless..rashford didn't count at all up front tnite
Rashford looks done.

Fecking teenager!! Done? Or not fully up to the riggers of a full on battle?? Tight pitch away from home and playing against a decent team who were playing high tempo for 94 mins? Good summer away nice break and back to building up some strength... Impressed every time Martial plays, could be France's next Herny
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

muppet

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 10, 2016, 11:33:53 PM
Quote from: Aaron Boone on May 10, 2016, 11:13:01 PM
Rashford looks done.

Fecking teenager!! Done? Or not fully up to the riggers of a full on battle?? Tight pitch away from home and playing against a decent team who were playing high tempo for 94 mins? Good summer away nice break and back to building up some strength... Impressed every time Martial plays, could be France's next Herny

Je suis Herny!
MWWSI 2017

laoislad

United shite their pants big time...Great to see..
Origi would have scored the goals for ye and only cost £10million. 8)

For what its worth I think City will still fcuk up at the weekend.
Hope I'm wrong.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ONeill

Yea, Martial looks a good'un alright. Will be in Madrid in a couple of years probably.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ashman

Quote from: ONeill on May 10, 2016, 11:38:16 PM
Yea, Martial looks a good'un alright. Will be in Madrid in a couple of years probably.

He looks decent in an average league.  Time will tell .  He needs to show in Europe .

blewuporstuffed

Martial and Rashford both look to have real potential, but for the money United have spent, there are still an awful lot of average players in the squad.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

AZOffaly

On a completely unrelated note what in the name of Jaysus has the whole Boleyn love in on Sky for last two days been all about? More iconic grounds, Highbury, Maine Road, Burnden Park to name a few have gone to the wall and I don't remember the same circus on Sky..

Even the commentators! It was bizarre. When Martial scored, I thought Martin Tyler was going to cry. And when the Hammers scored it was like Aguuueeerrrroooo or Geeerrrrrrrraaarrrrrddddd all over again. I always had Tyler down as a Man U lover, but maybe it was just Ferguson he loved, or winners in general.

upthehoops

Quote from: laoislad on May 10, 2016, 11:37:34 PM

Hope I'm wrong.
Have a wee think sbout shite and pants and then think Stevie G

ballinaman

Quote from: upthehoops on May 11, 2016, 03:30:42 PM
Quote from: laoislad on May 10, 2016, 11:37:34 PM

Hope I'm wrong.
Have a wee think sbout shite and pants and then think Stevie G
Ah cmon, less of it...that's a slippery slope to go down

Boycey

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 11, 2016, 03:21:11 PM

Even the commentators! It was bizarre. When Martial scored, I thought Martin Tyler was going to cry. And when the Hammers scored it was like Aguuueeerrrroooo or Geeerrrrrrrraaarrrrrddddd all over again. I always had Tyler down as a Man U lover, but maybe it was just Ferguson he loved, or winners in general.

I flicked past Sky Sports a couple of times ages after the match finished and they were still there and there appeared to be some kind of concert going on hosted by Ben Shepard!! I get that it was a big night for West 'am but did anyone else care.

On Tyler I think he's a Woking fan or something like that with Arsenal leanings? He always gets the flak as being pro or anti "insert your team here". I think its just part of the whole Sky charade, he knows the big moments and hams them up like f**k, Gerard and Aguero as stated before, Martial this season against Liverpool is another one that springs to my mind.